バジュラの攻撃を受け機器に陥る船団の居住区アイランドワン。

そんな折、ブリッジに設けられたステージにある人物のシルエットが映し出される

Who's silhouette in stage?

Minmay?

Sara?

Mao?

Ranshe?

Babel Fish... :wacko:

*23rd story true beginning (9/11) the food of the frontier fleet became distribution system in destitution of the resource, also density of oxygen was decreasing. It being in such, alto had done self-sacrifice nursing e.g., the hand cooking you behave in [shieriru] which it turns over on the illness. Swaying, but him who passed one time of the serenity which is not obtained, mode of life of [bajiyura] and the secret regarding the song of [ranka] from Mishima hearing….

* The 24th story rust frontier (9/18) the members of S.M.S which pinpoints the truth of the incident which at one time the 117th investigation fleet is destroyed by the attack of [bajiyura]. [ranka] lost the family, ambition of [gureisu] had been entwined to this incident which had become Ozma and class thing. On the one hand, the military of the frontier fleet decides striking end in fight with [bajiyura].

* 25th story [Your Sound] (9/25) the frontier fleet and offense and defense of [bajiyura] had mastered keen. Although the attack space aircraft carrier battle frontier charges to the center of the enemy, staying residential area island one of the fleet which receives the attack of [bajiyura] and falls to the equipment.

Quick true info!(updating)

080908mf25.jpg

^^

Animage:

第23話 トゥルー・ビギン

食料は配給制となり、酸素は低下。いよいよ資源が欠乏してきたフロンティア船団。

そんななか、V型感染症を患うシェリルに手料理を振舞うアルト。

ふたりは久々に安らいだ時間を過ごす。だが、その直後、驚くべきことが!?

第24話 ラスト・フロンティア

かつての第117調査船団の事故の秘密を突き止めたマクロス・クォーターのメンバー。

そこにはグレイスの野望の影があった。

そのころ、フロンティア軍部は船団の存続を賭け、バジュラとの決戦に挑む決意をしていた。

最終回 アナタノオト

バジュラの星に向かい、決死の攻防を繰り広げるフロンティア船団。

だが、バジュラの力は強大でフロンティア居住区アイランドワンは危機に瀕してしまう。

そんななか敵の本星にバトルフロンティアは向かう。

■第23話 トゥルー・ビギン (9/11)

資源の窮乏でフロンティア船団の食料は配給制となり、酸素の濃度も低下しつつあった。

そんな中にあっても、アルトは病に伏せるシェリルに手料理をふるまうなど献身的な看護をしていた。

戦いでは得られない安らぎのひと時を過ごしていた彼だが、

バジュラの生態とランカの歌に関する秘密を三島たちから聞き…。

■第24話 ラスト・フロンティア (9/18)

かつて第117調査船団がバジュラたちの襲撃によって壊滅した事件の真相を突き止めたS.M.Sのメンバーたち。

ランカが家族を失い、オズマとクラスことになったこの事件にはグレイスの野望が絡んでいた。

一方、フロンティア船団の軍部はバジュラとの戦いに終止符を打つことを決断する。

■第25話 アナタノオト (9/25)

フロンティア船団とバジュラの攻防は熾烈をきわめていた。

攻撃宇宙空母バトルフロンティアが敵の本拠地に突撃する一方で、

バジュラの攻撃を受け機器に陥る船団の居住区アイランドワン。

そんな折、ブリッジに設けられたステージにある人物のシルエットが映し出される

Who's silhouette in stage?

Minmay?

Sara?

Mao?

Ranshe?

Google translate :lol: I'm contributing.

True story ■ Begin Article 23 (9 / 11)

Frontier's fleet of straitened resources in the food rationing system, and the concentration of oxygen also falling.

Among which, Sheryl Alto to face down the disease, and cook a meal FURUMAU devoted to the care of.

The battle of peace can not spend his moments, but

Vajra Lanka and the ecology of a secret three songs we hear from….

■ 24th story: Last Frontier (9 / 18)

Section 117 investigation once Vajra their convoy was attacked by the real facts of the case identified the shattered S. M. S members.

Lanka lost their families, and classes Ozma this case it was Grace's ambition is at stake.

Meanwhile, Frontier's fleet of military Vajra and put an end to the fighting that decision.

■ ANATANOOTO Episode 25 (9 / 25)

Frontier's fleet and Vajra offense and defense is a very fierce.

Space Frontier attack aircraft carrier battle to the enemy stronghold, while the assault,

Vajra attack convoy of equipment falling into a residential area of AIRANDOWAN. (Island 1)

I folded the bridge that was established to stage a person's silhouette is projected on the

Pretty similar from the early unconfirmed spoilers. Somewhat. :)

Edited by shan

I hope these translations I made are correct, someone please correct if they are wrong.

Animage:

Episode 23: True Begin

(This is already in wikipedia.)

Episode 24: Last Frontier

Members of Macross Quarter find out about the secret of the accident of the 117th investigation fleet. The shadow of Grace's ambition is present. The Frontier military had done a gambling decision to continue the fleet, and decided to challenge the Vajra.

Episode 25: Your Sound

Facing the Vajra star, the Frontier fleet commences a suicide attack. (I don't know if suicide attack sounds right, let's just say it sounds like an attack where you can die). However, the Vajra are powerful and the Frontier residence Island 1 is endangered. Battle Frontier faces this enemy's star.

Edited by mike_s_6

I hope these translations I made are correct, someone please correct if they are wrong.

Animage:

Members of Macross Quarter find out about the secret of the accident of the 117th investigation fleet. The shadow of Grace's ambition is present. The Frontier military had done a gambling decision to continue the fleet, and decided to challenge the Vajra.

Facing the Vajra star, the Frontier fleet commences a suicide attack. (I don't know if suicide attack sounds right, let's just say it sounds like an attack where you can die). However, the Vajra are powerful and the Frontier residence Island 1 is endangered. Battle Frontier faces this enemy's star.

Nice one.

Perhaps it's safe to call the "suicide attack" as a battle to the death, since google interpreted it as a "very fierce" attack. The possibility of Ranka summoning all of the Vajra away from Frontier (looks like Island 1 will get hit) and self-destructing with the planet to stop this is still very high. So I don't think I'll dismiss the unconfirmed spoilers yet until I see the actual episodes. It's not like I'll lose anything.

I'm curious about where Kresphy got the unconfirmed spoilers. ^_^

Edited by shan

Mac 7 ending vibe...with the final all out assault to the Varauta...Vajra home planet. Will Gamlin.....Alto finally sing his Enka song in a legendary Kabuki performance?

<_<

Animage:

I posted these ones in wikipedia...

23 "True Begin" September 11, 2008

Due to insufficient resources in the Frontier Fleet, food is being rationed. As even oxygen is being lowered inside the colony, Alto cooks for a V-virus infected Sheryl as they pass the time peacefully. Right after that, Alto receives a shocking revelation about the origin of the Vajra and the power behind Ranka's song from Leon Mishima.

24 "Last Frontier" September 18, 2008

The members of S.M.S Macross Quarter investigate the truth behind the destruction of the 117th Large Scale Research fleet in a Vajra attack and Ozma Lee finds the shadow of Grace O' Connor's ambition present in the incident where Ranka lost her family. Meanwhile, the NUNS military forces of Frontier prepare for a final decisive battle to protect the fleet from the Vajra.

25 "Your Sound" September 25, 2008

After arriving at the planet of origin of the Vajra, the Frontier fleet commences an all-out attack and Battle Frontier manages to charge directly into the center of the enemy forces. However, Island One (the main residential area of the fleet) receives a fierce counterattack from the Vajra and becomes endangered. During that time of crisis, the silhouette of a person starts projecting on the stage at the Battle 25 bridge.

What do you think? :mellow:

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Due to insufficient resources in the Frontier Fleet, food is being rationed. As even oxygen is being lowered inside the colony, Alto cooks for a V-virus infected Sheryl as they pass the time peacefully. Right after that, Alto receives a shocking revelation about the origin of the Vajra and the power behind Ranka's song from Leon Mishima.

The members of S.M.S Macross Quarter investigate the truth behind the destruction of the 117th Large Scale Research fleet in a Vajra attack and Ozma Lee finds the shadow of Grace O' Connor's ambition present in the incident where Ranka lost her family. Meanwhile, the NUNS military forces of Frontier prepare for a final decisive battle to protect the fleet from the Vajra.

After arriving at the planet of origin of the Vajra, the Frontier fleet commences an all-out attack and Battle Frontier manages to charge directly into the center of the enemy forces. However, Island One (the main residential area of the fleet) receives a fierce counterattack from the Vajra and becomes endangered. During that time of crisis, the silhouette of a person starts projecting on the stage at the Battle 25 bridge.

I was just wondering which is the source of that (I'm getting confused with all of them...)? The one by Animage one with the magazine photo is the one I translated. It's different by a few lines.

While I don't read spoilers, rest assured that they keep out the good stuff.

FV

Exactly, it's not going to say Grace hooks up with Battle Galaxy and than it engages in a death battle with Battle Frontier which leaves no survivors. You only have to look at the past spoilers and see how much of an episode content they revealed....

Nice one.

Perhaps it's safe to call the "suicide attack" as a battle to the death, since google interpreted it as a "very fierce" attack. The possibility of Ranka summoning all of the Vajra away from Frontier (looks like Island 1 will get hit) and self-destructing with the planet to stop this is still very high. So I don't think I'll dismiss the unconfirmed spoilers yet until I see the actual episodes. It's not like I'll lose anything.

I'm curious about where Kresphy got the unconfirmed spoilers. ^_^

I think the more correct term would be "decisive attack", an all in effort which the outcome will either one or the other be totally annihilated. Leon seems to be too much of a self serving coward to lead a suicide attack.

Looks like they may just do it and resolve most of the questions raised in the few episodes left.

Though we've yet to see any direct involvement of the Galaxy fleet yet though, which puzzles me.

Exactly, it's not going to say Grace hooks up with Battle Galaxy and than it engages in a death battle with Battle Frontier which leaves no survivors. You only have to look at the past spoilers and see how much of an episode content they revealed....

Yeah, but it kinda seems that the plot is developing very... predictably. And we can infer from the episode to episode summaries that it is moving a bit more sedately than I would have expected. Oh, well... we´ll see soon enough.

And, man, I want to see a happy Sheryl in the Basara outfit. <sniff>

Edited by magnuskn

I was just wondering which is the source of that (I'm getting confused with all of them...)? The one by Animage one with the magazine photo is the one I translated. It's different by a few lines.

Okay great, there are slightly different synopses in Animage, Animedia and Newtype. Someone should merge them :p

Edited by mike_s_6

Due to insufficient resources in the Frontier Fleet, food is being rationed. As even oxygen is being lowered inside the colony, Alto cooks for a V-virus infected Sheryl as they pass the time peacefully. Right after that, Alto receives a shocking revelation about the ecology of the Vajra and the secret behind Ranka's song from Leon Mishima and Bilrer.

The members of S.M.S Macross Quarter investigate the truth behind the destruction of the 117th Large Scale Research fleet in a Vajra attack and Ozma Lee finds the shadow of Grace O' Connor's ambition present in the incident where Ranka lost her family. Meanwhile, the NUNS military forces of Frontier gambles the fate of Frontier and decides to wage a final decisive battle against Vajra..

My corrections :p

Beats me... Somebody re-post them please... Or at least give a description of what was in them, hehe... ^_^

Nothing but scans of Japanese text. There's a small picture of Sheryl in her beret outfit looking pissed, but that's about it. Nothing really special or spoiler worthy (unless you can read Japanese, that is).