Macross Frontier Episode 20 Talkback Thread *READ 1st Post*

azrael

Episode 20  

270 members have voted

1. 1. Rating?

• Positive (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! WHY!!?????)
    • Neutral/No Opinion
    • Negative (I want everyone to DIE!! DIE!! DIE!!)

People really thought we weren't getting Pineapple salad this episode? Just another example of Mr. Kawamori's troll-fu.

Oh yes yes, ha ha! Pineapple cake! No one will die!

PSYCHE!

Damnit,

I wanted my Max-N-Milia part II! >:(

But yeah this about settles it, Klan is going to absolutely lose it next ep and KILL EVERYTHING.

A zentraedi on a deliberate suicide mission is a very, very frightening thought.

Damnit,

I wanted my Max-N-Milia part II! >:(

But yeah this about settles it, Klan is going to absolutely lose it next ep and KILL EVERYTHING.

A zentraedi on a deliberate suicide mission is a very, very frightening thought.

In all honestly Im looking forward to that, I need some sort of retribution for Michel If Klan provides it, It will be 10 times as good...I want her to step on leon while she is at it...

btw was it just me or did I saw Aimo battle version being inefective?

also I sincerely loved that Michel used a sniper rifle all the way til Ex gear...

btw was it just me or did I saw Aimo battle version being ineffective?

It was ineffective to pacify the vajra since it was dependent on Ranka's emotional state. Ranka seeing Sheryl in Alto's arms really demoralized her.

Alas we now see the first named casualties in the series. Michel now joins his fellow dead anime snipers Lockon Stratoss and Kreuz Webber. Truly the fate of a sniper is cursed and tragic. :(

How's that fic of yours comming Red?

Oh Yang Newman infected the Cylons with a virus as they tried to hack a Macross under Komilia's command.

Making the Hybrid sing Sheryl Nome in Diamond Crevasse.

They were like these guys are monotheist? Well except Cavil of course.

Yang is not a Fire Bomber fan.

Isamu Dyson, Moaramia Jenius and Aegis Focker massacres Cylon raiders enmassed in YF-24, VF-27 and VF-25 respectively.

Hey I was being merciful not including Max and Millia.

It was ineffective to pacify the vajra since it was dependent on Ranka's emotional state. Ranka seeing Sheryl in Alto's arms really demoralized her.

Alas we now see the first named casualties in the series. Michel now joins his fellow dead anime snipers Lockon Stratoss and Kreuz Webber. Truly the fate of a sniper is cursed and tragic. :(

The sniper in BLASSREITER too. Bit it.

Oh Yang Newman infected the Cylons with a virus as they tried to hack a Macross under Komilia's command.

Making the Hybrid sing Sheryl Nome in Diamond Crevasse.

They were like these guys are monotheist? Well except Cavil of course.

Yang is not a Fire Bomber fan.

Isamu Dyson, Moaramia Jenius and Aegis Focker massacres Cylon raiders enmassed in YF-24, VF-27 and VF-25 respectively.

Hey I was being merciful not including Max and Millia.

Isamu in an YF-24 :o!!! Mawr

....But the sniper from GITS lived !!

Edited by whispo

Talk about overkill. Do the writers not think us viewers are too intelligent to figure things out with less than impossible odds?

Nice use of Diamond Crevace at the end. Thumbs up for giving all the major and minor characters time in front of the camera, and stuff to do. The episode is one of the better ones just for that. Lots of stuff happened in it, despite the focusing on the one or two events that my fellow posters appear to be dwelling on... :roll:

I noticed that too...so that means they need to keep ranka super happy in order for her little queen status to remain...oh dear that will be HARD

funny you mentioned lockon....I was jus getting over Lockon Stratos Death....its not fair damn it.... some sniper must have lived in some anime series I havent watched... oh well

Was Elmo on the shelter Sheryl was in? I believe we have found our new Sheryl manager!

Edited by Wing alpha

Was Elmo on the shelter Sheryl was in? I believe we have found our new Sheryl manager!

Yup! I don't know if it'll play out like that, but

it was good just to see Elmo get some screen time.

EDIT: HorribleRaw is done seeding.

Edited by DeeBot

I noticed that Ranka's song was completely ineffective because her emotional state wasn't there; because of this I really think that in order for Ranka to be effective, she's gonna hook up with Alto.

It's inevitable now.

They need to hook up for humanity's survival.

While it won't happen that way I just mean that's where I think the plot's going

Edited by RF-26AAC

I noticed that Ranka's song was completely ineffective because her emotional state wasn't there; because of this I really think that in order for Ranka to be effective, she's gonna hook up with Alto.

It's inevitable now.

They need to hook up for humanity's survival.

Wow, an arranged marriage which totally leaves out any freedom or desire. I can, like, totally see how Alto won´t be able to resist! <sarcasm>

Yup! I don't know if it'll play out like that, but

it was good just to see Elmo get some screen time.

EDIT: HorribleRaw is done seeding.

Hehehe... I always thought that Elmo Kridanik was perfect for Sheryl now that Grace dumped her...

Btw...

I was right...Dammit!!!!

BYE BYE MICHAEL...

:lol:

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Not to dwell on the entire Michel thingie, but the way he says "Aishite" at the end is so nicely voiced ... It has a a bit of fear in his voice and regret ... it perfectly fits the moment ... I've never heared such nicely spoken last words in an anime before, kudos to his seiyū. Heck even Alto screaming his name sounded realistic, mostly those things sound so forced.

Edited by whispo

It occurs to me too that this is the first time we've seen an all out infantry battle in Macross with power armor, BFGs and all the trimmings. The closet we got before this was Hikaru using a Zentradi rifle on a hapless guard.

Sure, it's a mecha show, but this was a side of war we typically don't see in Macross. In the poo!

What about the beach scene of Macross Zero :mellow: ?

Wow, an arranged marriage which totally leaves out any freedom or desire. I can, like, totally see how Alto won´t be able to resist! <sarcasm>

Sorry, I meant that's where I think the plot's headed that way and one of the reasons why