Macross Frontier Episode 20 Talkback Thread *READ 1st Post*

azrael

Episode 20  

270 members have voted

1. 1. Rating?

• Positive (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! WHY!!?????)
    • Neutral/No Opinion
    • Negative (I want everyone to DIE!! DIE!! DIE!!)

i waited two weeks to look at this....

*&^%ing floored.... poor micky.... all those locust getting mowed....

god i had a hard-on with all that Destroid action.... ^_^

ive now been watching this show now and its gotten pretty weak atleast with the original macross we knew who the bad guys were not much mystery was involved and crap that they've been showing. where do the vajra get all these flagships? why is ranka and most of the characters so annoying? i cant get over how disapointed i am with this series, im getting tired of how slow this series is.

\

Sad, but again doesn't compare to Berserk or anything. Reminded me more of Judo's death. Speaking of which are they going to have a sad song like this:

or is that just gonna be Diamond Crevasse?

Oh and is this the official ending pic or did GG edit it? It's hilarious

post-320-1219992117_thumb.jpg

ive now been watching this show now and its gotten pretty weak atleast with the original macross we knew who the bad guys were not much mystery was involved and crap that they've been showing. where do the vajra get all these flagships? why is ranka and most of the characters so annoying? i cant get over how disapointed i am with this series, im getting tired of how slow this series is.

\

Welcome to Macross World!!! :lol: :lol:

\

Welcome to Macross World and have some Yoshinol.

I guess most of the question will be answered in future episodes. As Kawamori once said, MF is about High School drama, and we all know that high school kids are.......very much annoying :lol:

post-653-1220003045_thumb.jpg

dang..

just watched Lunar's sub...

felt a bit teary-eyed back there....

but they did the whole scene nicely...stopping the song when "it" occurs then making the song feel more emotional in the end...

his glasses on the floor in the end is a nice touch too...

cant wait for the next one...

*sniff, sniff*

So I finally got around to watching this one.

Micheal went out in style.

And Sheryl's back! It's on now, Ranka!

Battle of the pop stars!

It's funny, really.

I hated Sheryl after the first episode or two. She came off as arrogant, self-important, and in general bitchy. A dozen or so episodes later, and she's my favorite character.

I was on vacation for a week, I expected to come back and see an ep21 discussion. Was the show not on the air last week? The suspense is killing me. Ep 20 gets a thumbs up from me. I kinda wish Michel didn't try to squeeze in a "now that I see my entrails I realize I love you" moment but otherwise it was all gravy.

EDIT - see the 21 thread now. Now to keep an eye for subs... w00t.

Edited by jenius

So I finally got around to watching this one.

Micheal went out in style.

And Sheryl's back! It's on now, Ranka!

Battle of the pop stars!

It's funny, really.

I hated Sheryl after the first episode or two. She came off as arrogant, self-important, and in general bitchy. A dozen or so episodes later, and she's my favorite character.

Same here. At first I didn't really care for Sheryl, but now I really want her to be okay, and live.And I kinda half-heartedly want her to end up with Alto.

I was on vacation for a week, I expected to come back and see an ep21 discussion. Was the show not on the air last week? The suspense is killing me. Ep 20 gets a thumbs up from me. I kinda wish Michel didn't try to squeeze in a "now that I see my entrails I realize I love you" moment but otherwise it was all gravy.

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis? It's right here!

Just finished watching lunar subs of ep20.

Haven't been able to keep up with all the discussion but yeah I agree that the mikail died pretty well. Especially when you consider how people thought he would be the unkillable max jenius of this show in the early eps just because of the damn colours. :p

The kid with the pikachu face I bet is the real max jenius since he is smart and nobody expects him to be good.

I bet his hacking ability is going to counter act the evil cyborg girl's hacking and they enter a matrix like videogame environment to fight each other in cyberspace sorta like max and miriya in the holographic arcade game in SDF:M.

Pikachu will show the fans he is superior even to alto and ozuma and he won't tolerate being teased as a little kid anymore.

As for the love triangle: I think ranka will end up getting alto while sheryl will re-awaken her singing powers and show the world her singing is still powerful like minmay post-depression, and so she continues to sing for herself and inspire future generations of pop princesses to sing like she did with ranka. Just finished watching lunar subs of ep20.

Haven't been able to keep up with all the discussion but yeah I agree that the mikail died pretty well. Especially when you consider how people thought he would be the unkillable max jenius of this show in the early eps just because of the damn colours. :p

The kid with the pikachu face I bet is the real max jenius since he is smart and nobody expects him to be good.

I bet his hacking ability is going to counter act the evil cyborg girl's hacking and they enter a matrix like videogame environment to fight each other in cyberspace sorta like max and miriya in the holographic arcade game in SDF:M.

Pikachu will show the fans he is superior even to alto and ozuma and he won't tolerate being teased as a little kid anymore.

As for the love triangle: I think ranka will end up getting alto while sheryl will re-awaken her singing powers and show the world her singing is still powerful like minmay post-depression, and so she continues to sing for herself and inspire future generations of pop princesses to sing like she did with ranka. Ranka then later decides she likes the guy in the vf-27 better and dumps Alto. Alto then decides flying wasn't in him and that he prefers destroids now. Shooting is more fun and you can express yourself better with guns and missiles. There is an art to destroying things with ground weapons that he likes more. He is like an anti-basara and wants to inspire people to

"shoot, shoot! shoot, shoot!

my girlfriend is a singer now..."

Ozuma is pissed off and accuses alto of running away from his true destiny of flying valkyries which is what he was supposed to be his calling in life! This is similar to the guld and dyson fight in macross plus, and you see alto shooting down ozuma in an armored valkyrie. But alto is using a transforming destroid that uses EX-gear to control it and a full barrier system for countering the missile swarms from the faster valkyries. Ozuma must use his pinpoint barrier knife to cut through the AT field..er.. I mean full barrier to beat alto at close range with a knife stab.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker