Macross Frontier Episode 20 Talkback Thread *READ 1st Post*

azrael

Episode 20  

270 members have voted

1. 1. Rating?

• Positive (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! WHY!!?????)
    • Neutral/No Opinion
    • Negative (I want everyone to DIE!! DIE!! DIE!!)

Ofcouse they do, who do you think is causing all those beautifull explosions in the background, getting blown up? These squads are there to present us viewers with graphical effects and the occasional mecha pr0n.

..On that note, why do the vajra explode? Are they not 100% organic?

I only have time to make reading till page 8, so pls pardon me if anyone had mentioned this...

I realized the Diamond Crevasse sang in Ep20 is diff from the original Diamond Crevasse from the OST, it sounds more sobbing(my english is bad, duno if sobbing the right word). Not because the scene makes it more sobbing, it's just sounds quite different from the OST, u should be able to notice the difference if u listen to them carefully. Not sure whether was it just the quality of the mp3 that's playing tricks on me.

Anyway, someone in the Chinese forum even says Ep20 Diamond Crevasse has a diff lyrics. Is that true?

I only have time to make reading till page 8, so pls pardon me if anyone had mentioned this...

I realized the Diamond Crevasse sang in Ep20 is diff from the original Diamond Crevasse from the OST, it sounds more sobbing(my english is bad, duno if sobbing the right word). Not because the scene makes it more sobbing, it's just sounds quite different from the OST, u should be able to notice the difference if u listen to them carefully. Not sure whether was it just the quality of the mp3 that's playing tricks on me.

Anyway, someone in the Chinese forum even says Ep20 Diamond Crevasse has a diff lyrics. Is that true?

Don't know about the lyrics, but yes the music is different and even the way she sang it was different. I really liked this version :)

Watching the preview for Episode 21, did anyone noticed that the VF-1A on top of Mihoshi high school is gone?

Was it destroyed in the Vajra attack? Wonder if Alto will fly that since he couldn't get to his VF-25?

Hey Shaka Z, where did you get your avatar? I like it, the YF-19 almost looks photo realistic. Probably because of the small size.

honestly... I dont remember where I found it... the original is 500x800 and while it doesnt look photo-realistic at that size, it still looks very good. I have a bigger one somewhere of a 19 on the ground that really looks realistic... I will try to find that one for you guys.

here it is...

1190480070177.jpg

Edited by Shaka_Z

Going back to Zentreadi being able to survive in a vacuum for an extended time, I always thought it was only Britai that could do so. Even if it was a normal Zentraedi trait, I would think that it would only apply to full-size Zentraedi and not micloned ones.

Maybe Sheryl's singing is what allowed the SMS to fight back and destroy the "lobsters". She did put on her fold quartz earing which had allowed Alto to hear her song way back when. She may not have the same type of effect as Ranka. Perhaps she has a different effect on the vajra.

Yeah, seems like the sniper model only has a better gun than the rest. Could have guessed that it's the CF model, what with having only one laser and VF-0A head.

Given that any Valk is no different from its peers until you put a major character in the cockpit, you're right. But since all four Skull Squadron '25s have different heads, it was plausible that there was a fifth head design out there to milk the toy sculpts (although thinking about it, it'd've been cheaper to recolor the 25G and stick it with a regular gunpod...).

Steering us slightly back on-subject, I'm glad Mikhail didn't go out like a punk in his cockpit.

I swear nobody seems to have seen this post of mine back on page 18 lol, so here it is again!

thing is that the effects of Ranka's singing was quite obvious anytime she was present in the battlespace riding along in the Monster... she starts singing, and after a moment of indescision, all the vajra in close proximity start heading her way. should have been easy to spot in the after-action debriefs. I am amazed that none of the skulls caught it at least... or even Carnalia... SHE should have been the first one to say 'WTF??? as soon as she started singing my Monster became a vajra magnet???!!!???' this should have been promptly followed by 'bitch, STOP SINGING, or so help me I will throw u out the airlock, and not give a DAMN what Ozma does to me later!!!' then, after realizing what she just said, she should be like 'hmmm... that might be interesting... WTF AM I THINKING... I'M MARRIED!!!'

would have been hilarious...

It seems perhaps GG put it out then took it down to fix something maybe. Just a guess, but their site has no indication of it and there is no script yet. They release the episode and the script at the same time.

A new GG thing was just posted on Tokyo Tosho that can be downloaded, but it doesn't appear if you search for Macross Frontier. What is weird about this one is if you click the website link it goes to a youtube video instead of GG's site. Also GG's site still doesn't have the script up.

Something strange is going on, I sense a disturbance in the Force.

I just realized something about the new GG one that just showed up, the thing after saying ep. 20 says "[F6U9C7K]." I think anyone who looks at that closely can see what it is saying.

There is something fishy about this, I have a feeling if you download that you won't get ep.20 of MacF subbed for some reason.

It amazes me how these tripfags go to such lengths to make a fake torrent for the lulz. I wish a Vajra drops by and eats them. :angry:

Even better, we can tell Klan they are associated with the Vajra and then she'll go and step all over them.

It amazes me how these tripfags go to such lengths to make a fake torrent for the lulz. I wish a Vajra drops by and eats them. :angry:

Why eat them? :huh: Would'nt it be better to give them a Gilliam-like death scene? ^_^ Blood Puree FTW!!!! :ph34r:

Edited by grss1982