Color my valkgirls!

bake_art

Hey I've been meaning to do a step by step tutorial, kind of a how I draw 'em thingee... Although I'm not sure how it would benefit you guys - since not many of you use CorelDRAW here... maybe you can lift some ideas off the steps, and you can use the methods in the softwares that you use!

Interested? It will take a few days for me to put complete my day job assignments and dissect my Angel valk to make the tutorial. Let me know!

BoB, you're the best. A true asset! Fast Shipping A+++++

oops went to eBay mode there for a bit... :D

BoB, you're the best. A true asset! Fast Shipping A+++++

oops went to eBay mode there for a bit... :D

Haha! Just doing my part as a 'Draw salesman. :p But I ain't charging anything for this. :lol: I need a couple of days cuz there are lots of portion on the Angel Valk to dissect. I will also try to squeeze all the coloring tips in together with all the CorelDRAW feature names. Hope I can simplify the 'DRAW jargons too.

Till then, have a great weekend fellas!

I am really looking forward to your tutorial.

Here is my attempt at the MAXL Kai Chick. I regret not using the lasso tool instead of the magic wand in the end cause there are so many tiny gaps in between the shades. I tried adding shadows but ended up bitting myself in the ass so maybe next time.

post-5-1070161750_thumb.jpg

Edited by hellohikaru

WHAT if....

WHAT IF TAKATOYS were to make valk girl decals...to go on the side of valks...like WWAR bomber pinups,,,cheeky monkey...eh..????? :o

i smell contest....

please mr taka , oh please

Oh that would be soooo cool :rolleyes::D

I am really looking forward to your tutorial.

Here is my attempt at the MAXL Kai Chick. I regret not using the lasso tool instead of the magic wand in the end cause there are so many tiny gaps in between the shades. I tried adding shadows but ended up bitting myself in the ass so maybe next time.

I thought the coloring was done pretty well myself, it's a huge improvement over the vf-11 girl that unfortunately didn't have shading :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 3 years later...