Why don't the Angel Birds get any respect?

EXO

Doesn't look that bad in battroid. It's no Nobel Gundam, but I can see the sailor traits the scheme lends it. Mine would be in permanent Fighter Mode anyway though.

I wonder what kind of stunts the Angel Birds would perform.

I think the main problem with Angel Birds is that they are an acrobatics team, not a combat aircraft.. the first thing you think of when we talk about CFs is either blowing up or blowing things up, but the first thing you think about when we talk of Angel Birds is the coloured smoke.

Not to mention that there are some circles who considered acrobatics teams as nothing more than prima donnas. They can fly, but can they fight? (Not my personal opinion, but a valid question..)

Also, a die-hard military fan will balk at the fancy paintwork of the Angel Birds. The white-and-markings and CF-brown schemes are simple enough to pass muster, but a sailor-suit is a bit hard to stomach.

LOL acrobatic planes.

Do you think that the red millia or the blue max VF-1J look more military than blue angels?

Have you ever seen military planes painted red?

The Red Baron! He wasn't too shabby a combat pilot too! :D

As for the Angel Birds, the color scheme just seems too hokey to me.

I wouldn't mind an Angel Birds. If anything a LE 1/60 of it at least. I still would rather have a 1/48 Blue Rose though.

Actually, Alex wants the Low-Viz more. I'm just trying to figure out when and why fans get fanatical about certain things and why the Angel Birds are reduced to below cult status. Even the Lightning has an bigger cult in MW and that's an almost impossible toy to make compared to a different paint scheme of a toy that's been produced by many different companies.

LMAO!!! thats' a new one! yay! the Cult of Lightning reigns supreme!!

-but seriously though, IMHO, the Angel Birds valk should most definately be the next 1/48 after yamato makes the M&M's and the GBP armor.

angelbird.jpg

OK... that pretty much says it all! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: