Macross Gifs

whispo

Yeah Dex, I have all the Macross series on my pc, so if you need anything from the other shows just ask ... problem is that they're all subbed but I'll try to see if I can lose the subs in de frame capture program.

Subs appearing wouldn't bother me all that much really. However on that topic assuming you have a nice quality version of Macross Plus, I'd like to have the part where we first see Isamu transform the YF-19 from Fighter to Battroid (it is right after he draws the Dino bird in the sky) and although going faster than Basara's transformation in the gif before it is an interesting angle on it. I know this is in the movie because that is where I noticed it but it may be in the OVA version too, I just can't remember because it has been a while since I've seen the OVA. Thing is I don't want this in avatar size as I am content with what I have so perhaps you can make me a large version like you have been doing for my friend Mr March (I'm sure he would probably find it interesting as well). The size of it isn't a big deal for me as long as it isn't bigger than 1280x720 but I don't think that will be a problem :p .

I actually have the M+ movie but it is of a rather low quality, it is hard to find good quality of the older Macross stuff these days (without buying them on DVD that is), and I don't want to use rapidshare (well I don't want to pay and the free service would take months to download anything of worth).

Sadly the scene isn't in the OVA (atleast the part where the YF-19 transforms isn't, the falling part is).

I've taken it from the movie, wich sadly is probably the same version as you have. Still it doens't really look bad. I've made it the size I normally make March's gifs. Hope you like it :)

http://files.filefront.com/YF19gif/;11541944;/fileinfo.html

So... Are noobs allowed to request anigifs, or should I get some history down first?

ask away mate. My gifs are for everybody :).

Unlike other forums, this forum is pretty friendly and verry open to newbies. Heck new people are welcommed here ....... Right guys ? ..... Guys ?

.... Why is everyone staring at me?

*editors note, don't type whilst drunk*

Edited by whispo

ask away mate. My gifs are for everybody :).

Unlike other forums, this forum is pretty friendly and verry open to newbies. Heck new people are welcommed here ....... Right guys ? ..... Guys ?

.... Why is everyone staring at me?

*editors note, don't type whilst drunk*

That would be a good thing to remember.

However he is right about that, this place is rather friendly to newcomers. I first joined here just so I could have full access to the forums and lurk but I joined in on discussions eventually and became a part of this community rather quickly.

I'm just going to go ahead and clip that video from the episode, I bet Whispo will find it useful for that.

EDIT: I seem to be having trouble with my video editing software, Whispo if you need the scene for timmystyle's gif I'll try and get it to you when I can, I just have to figure out what is causing a problem with my clipping the video from the episode.

Edited by Master Dex

Thanks Dex but no need, I happen to have the yack deculture version of episode 1 on my pc and that one's a raw ;)

I'll try to get 'm asap timmy ^^

Ok then, meanwhile hopefully I'll have this problem figured out for whenever something else is needed. I don't think it is anything big though.

Dibs on *that* Sheryl/Ranka scene in Ep 20. ;)

You know what I mean.

Sorry Morpheus beat you ..... oh what the hell you'll both get it ... it's that gold ^^

Somehow I get the feeling this thread is gonna be immensely full of request this week :p

Edited by whispo

I'll look into getting that ep.1 scene for you Whispo, I haven't looked into my software problem but hopefully it was a random glitch.

I am just now downloading the first HD raw for 20 and haven't seen the ep yet or read anything in the ep.20 topic but the way people are talking here it sounds pretty good... hmm, depending on what I see I may have a request as well... but it depends.

EDIT: Gah, just realize I misread the listing on the torrent site, there is no HD raw for 20 yet.. guess I'll be waiting some more... I don't do HorribleRaws...

Edited by Master Dex

Dips on the Michel scene

Damn, I just saw the episode so I didn't know what you meant by that. Now I wish I could have seen it earlier so I could have called that.

Oh well, there are plenty of other things. Actually I don't know if there is anything I really need from this episode. This episode left off on a sad note but the conflict and all isn't over. Next week with have a plethora of things to see as well.

DAMMIT!! And i thought i was fast enough to call dibs on that scene!! i haven't even finished watching the episode yet, and i rushed here already. waaaa. :(

anyway, oh great and powerful whispo, may i also request that sheryl/ranka scene please? :) and to be more specific, of course i am referring to

sheryl slapping ranka. and none of that hug afterwards please.

. hehe. :D

I think MisaForsaken has automatic dibs on that scene...

Misa hasn't asked yet so that one goes to Sucker4 ;).

Sorry guys, the internet was "out of commission" so I haven't had time to post any gifs, expect updates in 40 minutes

No problem. I think the "Mikhail scene" is the big one we want. But the poor "severed in half soldier" falling from the roof top and the "Sheryl vs. Ranka slap" are good ones to obtain too. Any chance I could also get them in large size? :)

No problem. I think the "Mikhail scene" is the big one we want. But the poor "severed in half soldier" falling from the roof top and the "Sheryl vs. Ranka slap" are good ones to obtain too. Any chance I could also get them in large size? :)

I'll give you all three in the 600 with size, you also want the destroids?

@ Timmystyle, yours will have to wait a little longer since episode 1 is giving me trouble : /

RF-26AAC/Dreamweaver: http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=slapdu8.gif

Sucker4Meltrans: http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?image=runklanrunss1.gif

The Songstress Fairy: http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=teargr0.gif

Heron: http://img370.imageshack.us/my.php?image=michelqo3.gif

Mr. March: http://files.filefront.com/Special+Deliver...;/fileinfo.html

... Boy am I glad you all wanted different avatars ^^

Edited by whispo

Did you get the video clip from ep.1 I sent you Whispo? Or is it not working?

Also, I have figured out what to do since I often see the episodes after most people (especially in the next weeks I will). I call dibs on when the Battle Frontier first transforms and when it first fires the Macross cannon in Battle mode. You all know we are going to see them at some point, though it may not be until the last episode, but I still call them!