Macross Gifs

whispo

Is it too late for an animated gif from episode 17?

At 17:18 there's a sequence that shows a Destroid Cheyenne and the Macross Quarter turrets firing to defend the ship from Vajra. I think this it the first time we've ever seen a close-up of those big turrets firing and I love to have a gif of it if it's still possible. It's a very brief sequence, only a few seconds long.

No problem mate I've still got the raw. The usual 600 width?

Here she is mate: http://files.filefront.com/destroidgungif/...;/fileinfo.html

Hope you'll like it

Edited by whispo

"I love whispo. He's got enormous lips!"

Seriously, thanks a lot buddy. You're the best.

March do we have to have a talk about all those various beverages of which you have been drinking far too much?

None the less, the man is good with gifs.

The ninjas chased us back to this thread so consider it reopened.

Request at your heart's desire. requests from episodes 17-18-19 are sure to get an avatar, older episode requests might take longer/be unavailable.

Edited by whispo

The ninjas chased us back to this thread so consider it reopened.

Request at your heart's desire. requests from episodes 17-18-19 are sure to get an avatar, older episode requests might take longer/be unavailable.

I want a gif of Episode 17 18:50-18:54 where Ozma rips a Vajra apart.

Episode 18, 5:46 - 5:53 Bobby!

Episode 18: 16:56 - 17:02 Red Vajra blasting a hole in a cruiser

Any of those 3 would be super!!

Edited by RF-26AAC

I'll make it tomorrow morning ... right now i'm way to wasted

Here we go, http://img388.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bobbyao6.gif.

Thats bobby for ya ;)

I decided to do Bobby, since Dex already has the "rip apart Vajra" gif and since there weren't any really cool Bobby gifs yet ^^

Hi ~! do you still have that episode where Alto and Sheryl hid in Alto's locker? that would be so cool! :D

sorry mate I recently made that one for Sucker4meltrans and I dont really want to hand out the same avatars to different people :(

it's on this thread's seccond page if you want to check it out.

Edited by whispo

This isn't Frontier but I would like the slow transformation of the VF-19 Kai and the VF-17 from the Remastered Macross 7 episode 8.

http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vf19la0.gif

Here's the VF-19 transformation, sorry I couldn't fit in the 17's because of size restrictions. Still I hope you like it, I certainly do ;)

Edited by whispo

Hi! Is it possible to get a gif from Ep. 15 with Sheryl shamelessly flirting with Alto in her "What 'Bout My Star" duel with Ranka? Like the pic below? Thanks!

Np mate, but I'll have to wait for Master Dex to send me the scene so this might take abit longer then usually

I like that VF-19 transformation. I am guessing you have the Macross 7 Remastered episodes available to you. I'll have to remember that if I ever seen something in 7 I like. I am just now watching Macross 7 for the first time (and I am liking it more than I thought I would actually).

How easy is it to use? Do you just hit a button to record, hit pause and take screen, or frame by frame??

no mate you shouldn't use Media player classic for this. I use virtualdub. It gives you the option to select a starting point in a movie and an end part and it will then take out all the frames in between.

Hi! Is it possible to get a gif from Ep. 15 with Sheryl shamelessly flirting with Alto in her "What 'Bout My Star" duel with Ranka? Like the pic below? Thanks!

Here she is mate: http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flirtta1.gif

Hope you like it :)

I like that VF-19 transformation. I am guessing you have the Macross 7 Remastered episodes available to you. I'll have to remember that if I ever seen something in 7 I like. I am just now watching Macross 7 for the first time (and I am liking it more than I thought I would actually).

Yeah Dex, I have all the Macross series on my pc, so if you need anything from the other shows just ask ... problem is that they're all subbed but I'll try to see if I can lose the subs in de frame capture program.

@ Mr. March here's the big version of the VF-19: http://files.filefront.com/VF19+bigrar/;11...;/fileinfo.html

Hope you all like them :)

Edited by whispo

Can I get a Shin Kudo where he confronts Sarah with the Marriage Stick? Please with rootbear!

There we go: http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=m0luvstickis4.gif

Hope you like it ^^

That one was really anoying since I had to navigate around the subtitels : /, still I did my best and cheated abit ... there's a small line of subs in it for half a seccond.