Macross Gifs

whispo

Whoops, sorry whispo, I missed your post. I will be including an animated gif section in the next update, but I was hoping to obtain a bit more NON-Frontier material before opening it. Nonetheless, I'll include in there everything I have.

Speaking of animated gifs, we need some from episode 22. A few shots of the VF-171 "Strike"? and that fan service moment near the end with Grace is just too damned funny not to be made into a gif :)

gracehopesanddreamcx1.gif

:lol:

No idea though if its MW friendly. :mellow:

This is perfect!! :) Thanks for this Whispo! you da Ozma! :D

Ozma = Man :lol::blink::huh:

Edited by grss1982

Heh, guess I don't get Frontier firing Macross cannon since the cannon was damaged. Oh well, there wasn't even a complete transformation either. However a gif of Battle Frontier doing the Macross attack on Galaxy (after Quarter does it, or maybe both of them doing it) would be cool. Big sized gif would be nice, but it might be possible to fit the Battle Frontier bit in an avatar sized one. Anyway do this whenever you can, no rush, just something that would be interesting.

Hey people! Sorry I haven't replied at all in here or posted the promissed gifs. This last week has been really really bussy for me so I just lacked to the time to make them. I promise I'll make them this wednesday when I'm back from college. In the mean time you should all go watch the final epsiode another 25 times ...... my head is still burning :ph34r: .

No problem man. Take you time and pace yourself. No one should be impatient for anything anymore now that the show is done. Yes.. I may want to watch the finale again....

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone , more excuses incomming >D

Well first of sorry for not replying for so long, I have been so damn bussy with getting my rl stuff straigthened up that i couldnt afford the time to even post here. Expect some gifs withing the week.

• 2 weeks later...