Macross Gifs

whispo

Wich one mate ?

The scene in M+ is when Sharon comes thru Isamu's HUD and floats behind him and extends her arm out...right before Isamu slips into her trance then the clouds show up and he excelerates as she whispers in his ear higher, faster..higher...I LOVE THAT SCENE! it's sexy!

Listen guys, I'll continue making gifs, even for avatar size/use. BUT, the requested scene can't be any longer then 4 secconds, otherwise I can't keep it under the 200 KB size.

So ask away :)

all my raws are gone though so no requests except 21+ , or other macross series

Edited by whispo

Hmm don't really like that, but oh well they're free for the public. Could you link me some of those sites ?

Well, since they are posted in free image host I don't really care about it

The sites that I remember are amimesuki and a blog posted here in the catfight.. emmm I mean Miss Macross Contest thread.

Listen guys, I'll continue making gifs, even for avatar size/use. BUT, the requested scene can't be any longer then 4 secconds, otherwise I can't keep it under the 200 KB size.

Call me ghoulish, but...if Nanase dies, may I call dibs on her death scene, please...?

Call me ghoulish, but...if Nanase dies, may I call dibs on her death scene, please...?

concider it noted, though I can't promise the file size will be ok :p (and let's face it ..... she's gona bite the dust :()

Edited by whispo

Even though any gifs of the Battle Frontier transforming and firing the Macross cannon will all no doubt be above the size limit, I still would like to keep our deal on that. Perhaps in a large gif form since they will most likely not be avatars.

Even though any gifs of the Battle Frontier transforming and firing the Macross cannon will all no doubt be above the size limit, I still would like to keep our deal on that. Perhaps in a large gif form since they will most likely not be avatars.

the deal still stands ;)

So no M+ requests? :huh:

I'm thinking of asking for one from any of the VF-25 or VF-27 moments in 21, they were really nice. However I don't have any specific idea for what I would want.

Whoops, sorry whispo, I missed your post. I will be including an animated gif section in the next update, but I was hoping to obtain a bit more NON-Frontier material before opening it. Nonetheless, I'll include in there everything I have.

Speaking of animated gifs, we need some from episode 22. A few shots of the VF-171 "Strike"? and that fan service moment near the end with Grace is just too damned funny not to be made into a gif :)

WoW the thread aint dead :D!!!! Well guys I'll make them asap. Give me an hour or three (need to DL the non mkv-wmv raws)

I'm surprised Misa hasn't requested the Klan salute..

If possible I still would like a gif from that scene in M+ B))

Wich one mate ?

Edited by whispo

WoW the thread aint dead :D!!!! Well guys I'll make them asap. Give me an hour or three (need to DL the non mkv-wmv raws)

Wich one mate ?

The one when the quarter pounder disembarks unauthorized from Frontier and Klans standing outside in her flightsuit.

Any chance of that M+ request with Sharon Apple coming thru Isamu's flt ctrl system and floating behind him extending her arm out? B))