Macross Gifs

whispo

Did you get the video clip from ep.1 I sent you Whispo? Or is it not working?

Also, I have figured out what to do since I often see the episodes after most people (especially in the next weeks I will). I call dibs on when the Battle Frontier first transforms and when it first fires the Macross cannon in Battle mode. You all know we are going to see them at some point, though it may not be until the last episode, but I still call them!

Ooooh Evil person you just stole my thunder!!! Let's make a deal, I get the Transforming Battle Frontier, you get the cannon. Somehow I guess those two won't properly be in one scene :) (or we can change who gets what when it happens)

And too bad ... the scene from episode one doesn't work in virtualdub :(, though im converting a mwv version now :)

Edited by whispo

Ooooh Evil person you just stole my thunder!!! Let's make a deal, I get the Transforming Battle Frontier, you get the cannon. Somehow I guess those two won't properly be in one scene :)

And too bad ... the scene from episode one doesn't work in virtualdub :(, though im converting a mwv version now :)

That's weird, wonder why it didn't work.. well ep.1 has been causing lots of trouble for me lately.

Hmm.. ok, deal then. I agree they probably won't be in the same scene. And they better have a scene with Battle Frontier firing the cannon in battle mode, though I don't see why they wouldn't so I'm not worried. We know there will be a transformation for sure, the opening has promised it. Though I suppose that it wouldn't be the first time an opening had a scene that was never in the show (looking at you SDF Macross!).

Hey whispo, Still loving my avatar, the great thing about mine is it'll be current thru the remainder of MF ^^

Just curious if M+ requests r doable?

They are, as long as you don't mind verry small subs in them subtitles, since I dont have the raws : /. This ofcourse depends on the scene :p

And yes your avatar allowes you to be up to date till the verry end :p (and cmon even if something better came up, who wouldn't want an avatar of Sheryl grabbing her breast)

Edited by whispo

They are, as long as you don't mind verry small subs in them subtitles, since I dont have the raws : /. This ofcourse depends on the scene :p

And yes your avatar allowes you to be up to date till the verry end :p (and cmon even if something better came up, who wouldn't want an avatar of Sheryl grabbing her breast)

You could even repeat just those few frames so it looks like she's.... yea. ^_^

(edited for safety sake) :ph34r:

Edited by MisaForever

Sheryl boob grab FTW!

The scene in M+ is when Sharon comes thru Isamu's HUD and floats behind him and extends her arm out...right before Isamu slips into her trance then the clouds show up and he excelerates as she whispers in his ear higher, faster...I LOVE THAT SCENE! it's sexy! ^_^

The trick in photoshop is import the gif as a video, when appears the selection file window put *.* and push enter. Then you have all files in display so you select the *.gif

When the the file is imported you have to cut identical frames of animation an play whit the delay between frames (by default is 0.04 so I changed mine to 0.08)

If you don't have photoshop, look for Beneton Movie GIF, is the same idea

The trick in photoshop is import the gif as a video, when appears the selection file window put *.* and push enter. Then you have all files in display so you select the *.gif

When the the file is imported you have to cut identical frames of animation an play whit the delay between frames (by default is 0.04 so I changed mine to 0.08)

I'll try it.

lol, my current avatar and Xeros will make Vajra's swarmed this thread :lol:

Thats the way i normally do it, but I don't cut out too much, just enough to have them work. Still I didn't think the max avatar size also aplied to off site avatars, ges our show is over boys :(

Hey guys,

Well what can I say. the show is over. I was afraid something like this might eventually happen (though I didn't know the max file siz limit also aplied to of site pictures), if more and more people would take these gifs it would become taxxing on MWF.

Well lets hereby call this all, game over. I'll continue to make gif's for private use (wich usually menas much and much bigger then avatar size). Also, while it aint impossible to downsize the gifs, most of yours are so big it's impossible to downsize them without cutting out half the scene. My own Michel gif would have to lose around 2/3 of its frames for him to fit. Therefore I won't be resizing avatars. If any of you have an avatar I made, thats under 300 kb, you may PM me and I'll try to fix it.

Thanks for everything guys.The last few weeks, doing this was really awsomme and I'm sorry to disappoint you that it's now over.

-Whispo

K I edited mine by taking out some frames. I also have a 100x56 and 150x84 version for other sites and whatnot. So I hope its ok I took your gif and edited a bit for size. :3

Lemme know if my avatar is still out of line though :>

It's only 133 kb's so it's fine now :)

Yeah, I was expecting this would eventually happen, but it was nice to have so many detailed animated avatars going on. I'm going back to my old VF-25G avatar for now, especially to support Michael. Later I might put up my old gif of Alto about to stab Temjin from ep.12, that was under 200kb.

Well to those whom have Photoshop, I edited mine with Imageready. They are usually packed together if I remember correctly.

And If you have a good solid basic knowledge of photoshop and some *very* minor macromedia flash, then the editing is easy peasy.

Just open the gif in Imageready and have at it.

I'd also be willing to try to see if i cant work on anyones if they want. *I'm not guaranteeing anything*

Though now i feel like im moving in and being all fancyshmasy/showoffy and the like. X.x

Well to those whom have Photoshop, I edited mine with Imageready. They are usually packed together if I remember correctly.

And If you have a good solid basic knowledge of photoshop and some *very* minor macromedia flash, then the editing is easy peasy.

Just open the gif in Imageready and have at it.

I'd also be willing to try to see if i cant work on anyones if they want. *I'm not guaranteeing anything*

Though now i feel like im moving in and being all fancyshmasy/showoffy and the like. X.x

Hehe thats the prog I used to create the gifs :), problem is most of them are 800 kb or bigger, wich is 4-5 times the allowed amount. If you cut out to many frames the scenes will be messed up big time.

Hehe thats the prog I used to create the gifs :), problem is most of them are 800 kb or bigger, wich is 4-5 times the allowed amount. If you cut out to many frames the scenes will be messed up big time.

True. ;/ Seems very much the dilemma, eh?

And im going to see about Animated PNG. Haven't really thought about it since .gif is usually the standard. :3

Hey guys,

Well what can I say. the show is over. I was afraid something like this might eventually happen (though I didn't know the max file siz limit also aplied to of site pictures), if more and more people would take these gifs it would become taxxing on MWF.

Well lets hereby call this all, game over. I'll continue to make gif's for private use (wich usually menas much and much bigger then avatar size). Also, while it aint impossible to downsize the gifs, most of yours are so big it's impossible to downsize them without cutting out half the scene. My own Michel gif would have to lose around 2/3 of its frames for him to fit. Therefore I won't be resizing avatars. If any of you have an avatar I made, thats under 300 kb, you may PM me and I'll try to fix it.

Thanks for everything guys.The last few weeks, doing this was really awsomme and I'm sorry to disappoint you that it's now over.

-Whispo

Thanks for the brilliant gif whispo!! this is a great thing you're doing here, and I will always appreciate it. :)