Macross Gifs

whispo

Hey guys,

These last few weeks I've made quite alot of Gif files from certain moments in Macross frontier episodes, for other people here on Macross World Forums and I was hoping I could make more.

Unfortunately I can only make these gifs from AVI files and not from MKV files and I'd love to use the raws for them since the subs get in the way. That said I'm proposing I'll make gifs from only the most recent episode.

So if you have a request, just post it here in this thread, (tell me the time frame in the episode and describe the scene so im sure its the correct one) ooh and also make sure to type what size you want it to be ... avatar creation depends on the length of the scene, long scenes will make the gif to big and you'll ahve to upload it to fileshack and link it to MWF

Since i'm not refreshing this page every minute it might take an hour before I'll create the gif (and since im European, I'll probably be asleep when some of you are posting), rest asured I'll make them asap.

Edited by whispo

I take it you mean the ones from the intro? (she aint exactly dancing during the rest of the episode :p)

:lol: not that one, the one during her real live concert when she's dancing in the front of the crowd using the weird costume (episode 17, just before Ozma "fake" death) ^_^

:lol: not that one, the one during her real live concert when she's dancing in the front of the crowd using the weird costume (episode 17, just before Ozma "fake" death) ^_^

;) sorry I was stuck in episode 18, I'll see if I have the raw from 17 on my pc (otherwise I'll just download it).

Edited by whispo

Sounds great. I've been wanting to add an animated gif section to the "For Fans Only" section of my website. I'll definitely save any animated gif from ANY Macross show and post it up on my website, baring any objections.

I'll go through episode 18 again soon and see if there are any other spots I'd like to see in gif format. The big Battle 25 gun is probably one :)

Cool, thanks Whispo :lol:

NP mate ^^ gald you like it.

Nice one!

Anychance you can make one from ther new OP?

Like around the part in the pic below?

I'm on it ;)

Sounds great. I've been wanting to add an animated gif section to the "For Fans Only" section of my website. I'll definitely save any animated gif from ANY Macross show and post it up on my website, baring any objections.

I'll go through episode 18 again soon and see if there are any other spots I'd like to see in gif format. The big Battle 25 gun is probably one smile.gif

Hehe you read my mind ;'), here she is (usual 600 wide version)

Edited by whispo

Hey, can you make me one from ep. 17? I've been trying to request this one lately but most people were busy, which isn't a problem, but if you are doing it than I'll ask.

It is when Ozma slices at a Vajra with his knife, shoots it with lasers then chases it and kills it by throwing the Vajra's own leg at it, followed up by his heroic 'Enka' stance in front of the explosion. I've tried to make this one myself but the file size always ends up around 2 MB and I think that is too big, you may be more knowledgeable about this stuff than I.

If that is too big then the part where Ozma kills the Vajra with it's leg and the explosion will do, but I hope you can get the whole thing.

I don't remember the timing off the top of me head but I'll look it up, however I do have a video clip I made of that part of the episode so if you want I can upload that and let you see that, it is basically what I am looking for directly from the episode.

I'd like an animated one of Klan but I'm not sure which episode had a decent animation of her. ^^

I would think you'd like Dr. Chibi-Klan from ep.18 (it was sort of a pun but not that much, if that doesn't make sense don't worry about it). Or something from ep.17 with her school uniform and all that.

I have a built up library of all the episodes Raw and subbed and I can make video clips so if you ever need quick stuff from any episode (including screen shots as I am good at those) then I can help there. In the future to save hard drive space I may end up taking away the raws but for now I keep everything (I may just get an external hard drive to put everything in).

Well people I'm keeping the raw for episode 17 on my Hard drive for one more day then it goes out the window. So if anyone needs any gif/avatar from that particular episode, this is your last chance.

I'd love to see one of the scene where Ozuma emerges in front of the bridge of the Quarter, backlit by explosions. The scene takes place towards the last quarter of the episode; here's a pic-

vlcsnap-4333845.png

Edited by wraith1701

I'd love to see one of the scene where Ozuma emerges in front of the bridge of the Quarter, backlit by explosions. The scene takes place towards the last quarter of the episode; here's a pic-

vlcsnap-4333845.png

here we go, http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ozmalaflagajm7.gif. Hope you like it ;)

I have a built up library of all the episodes Raw and subbed and I can make video clips so if you ever need quick stuff from any episode (including screen shots as I am good at those) then I can help there. In the future to save hard drive space I may end up taking away the raws but for now I keep everything (I may just get an external hard drive to put everything in).

Thanks Dex I'll keep that in mind! Well im kind of hoping to make this thread a new every week or so after that weeks episode airs. So we'll see. Oh and Mr. March, if you ever need more gifs for the site, just let me know.

Update: A friend of mine still has all the raws, I think im just gonna get his raws so I can make avy's from all episodes. Btw if anyone needs aan avatar from the "yack deculture edition" episode 1, let me know.

Edited by whispo

think you can get a good animated gif of sheryl's face from the locker scene in eipsode 5?

Sorry mate don't have the raw from that episode anymore. I'll ask Dex for the scene, so this might take a while.

Edited by whispo

Is it too late for an animated gif from episode 17?

At 17:18 there's a sequence that shows a Destroid Cheyenne and the Macross Quarter turrets firing to defend the ship from Vajra. I think this it the first time we've ever seen a close-up of those big turrets firing and I love to have a gif of it if it's still possible. It's a very brief sequence, only a few seconds long.