Macross 25th Anniversary Special Eizou = ALL THAT VF

grss1982

I really love the stunts done by the VF-0's in this installment. ^_^

Ditto. The water gliding one was especially well done! B))

I wished these things were longer. Btw we haven't seen the scene which is shown in almost every beginning of every frontier episode, where the VF-25s let loose a colourful cloud and break formation.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I love the 2 All that VF videos that I could see in youtube, the MF version and the MZ version...

But each one is only about 2 minutes....

Someone told me that the real video is about 30 min. and that I can see it in youtube, but I do not find it, then I want to ask you, is it true? Is there already a 30 min video of All that VF?

I bought the MF vol. 1 bluray, I know there is the data, password and ID to download the first All that VF...

I boght the Macross Zero bluray box and I know there is another data, password and ID to download the All that VF MZ version...

But I tried to download it, but I can not because I am in Mexico...

Did someone download it?

the one you download from the data in the blurays is the full version for All that VF MF ver. and All that VF MZ ver? or just the ones that only are 2 minutes in 640x480 resolution?

I hope someone could help me...

Thank you very much

Isamu test pilot: It's rumored to be a 30 minutes show, although so far we only get 2 two-minute clips.

And I think you can get both clips from iMacross Server.

Don't think the rumors ever went beyond speculation. Don't recall the length ever being stated by anything remotely official.

Edited by VF-25 Messiah

The Macross Zero version was wayyy better than the Macross Frontier version. The music had that national anthem of Macross flavor to it and the visuals were stunning! I enjoyed the VF-0's skimming across the water making the "0" symbol from Macross Zero, I can't wait to see the Macross Plus and Macross version!! The only thing that bugs me is the YF-19 and YF-21 are in both videos. I'm not a fan of the YF-19 and I think it's already gotten enough air time as it; given it was the star mecha of Macross Plus and Macross 7. ^_^

The Macross Zero version was wayyy better than the Macross Frontier version. The music had that national anthem of Macross flavor to it and the visuals were stunning! I enjoyed the VF-0's skimming across the water making the "0" symbol from Macross Zero, I can't wait to see the Macross Plus and Macross version!! The only thing that bugs me is the YF-19 and YF-21 are in both videos. I'm not a fan of the YF-19 and I think it's already gotten enough air time as it; given it was the star mecha of Macross Plus and Macross 7. ^_^

Has there even been any word that there will be any more versions? How will people get access to these? Are there upcoming rereleases for SDF:M/Plus/7?

Has there even been any word that there will be any more versions? How will people get access to these? Are there upcoming rereleases for SDF:M/Plus/7?

I believe it's on the Macross F Blue-Ray and DVD disks. As for other versions, I would guess there will be more otherwise why label one All that VF: Zero version? Plus they only last about 3 minutes, so given the 2 already released that's only a total of six minutes. Why bother for only 6 minutes worth of animation?

I believe it's on the Macross F Blue-Ray and DVD disks. As for other versions, I would guess there will be more otherwise why label one All that VF: Zero version? Plus they only last about 3 minutes, so given the 2 already released that's only a total of six minutes. Why bother for only 6 minutes worth of animation?

They last little more than 2 minutes each, so it's about 4 minutes total. And they're called Zero and Frontier versions because they're basicly featuring mecha mainly from these shows in their respective clips. Plus's YF pair was make cameo's in both versions though as well as VF-1's in the Frontier version (I think) But what I was asking is where would any future clips be released, if they're made? Has there been any indication that there are anymore at all? At least I haven't heard of any.

They last little more than 2 minutes each, so it's about 4 minutes total. And they're called Zero and Frontier versions because they're basicly featuring mecha mainly from these shows in their respective clips. Plus's YF pair was make cameo's in both versions though as well as VF-1's in the Frontier version (I think) But what I was asking is where would any future clips be released, if they're made? Has there been any indication that there are anymore at all? At least I haven't heard of any.

On future Macross F disks. No. No, but I would think so.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Ok.

How did it come out?

DvD?

Webcast?

TV only?

I ran a forum search before posting and it didnt turn up anything... so i thought that

Also how many?

I know of

Macross Zero

Macross F

Did any others make it throught the cut?

[edit. thanks for the merge]

Edited by skibble

Where can I find a good capture of the "bonus UMD that came with the Macross Ultimate Frontier PSP game" that has the little extra footage?

Thanks!

Ive kept an eye out for it on youtube for a while now and its never come up. Maybe because non-game UMDs are region-locked?

If theres a way of getting around the lock Id definately recommend importing the limited edition :-)

Actually a lot of the footage turned up in the bonus UMD that came with the Macross Ultimate Frontier PSP game. Its been retimed to Firebombers 'Burning Fire' and has a little bit of extra footage. Having said that its still under 3 mins.

I wouldn't say "a lot" of it was re-used, you do see some familiar shots here and there, but for the most part the footage for each of the respective works is exclusive.

Here is a link to a post I made a while back with some still caps of the "Burning Fire" opening footage:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...mp;#entry799658