1/48 fast pack box pics

mech9T8

Sweeeet. Yeah the box doens't mesh with the 1/48 boxes, but the box is going away while the FAST packs themselves will be proudly worn on the valk. :) Damn, I really wasn't planning on the 1J but that just looks toooo good.

Sweeeet. Yeah the box doens't mesh with the 1/48 boxes, but the box is going away while the FAST packs themselves will be proudly worn on the valk. :) Damn, I really wasn't planning on the 1J but that just looks toooo good.

Funny. Among 1/60s I own the Strike, Hikaru Super, and the Hikaru 1A. Among 1/48's, I own the Hikaru 1A and 1S. Maybe I should go for some variety, hnnnm?

Hello everyone. Let's remember that the TV fast packs are still different from the DYRL? ones. Some of our knowledgable MWer already pointed this out in the old forums. I just thought, I add this reminder. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I think the TV fast pack comes with the VF-1J.

edit: I think the VF-1J comes with the TV fast packs. So we don't think we have to worry about mixing the DYRL? the TV fast packs.

Edited by Bub