Frontier Episode 1 1st release Blue Ray extras

thegunny

New PC. Bought this year. Along with monitor. Your comment has made me start thinking that the problem is another of the oodles that Vista comes jam packed with. If I understand it correclty, Vista uses the video card (or something similar) for day-to-day display operations.

I'll have to troubleshoot one of these days and see if I can turn it off and run the MP4. The problem is, the instructions I have are in English, and I'm running Jwindows. Beyond the language barrier, some of the options are different or are in different places! (For example, it took a couple of hours to figure out how to turn the damn file extensions on, because it wasn't in the same place as the English Windows!!!)

Anyhow, I think I may just go for the PS3 or a proper BD player. As the MP4's are probably at the highest resolution that my monitor will display at... and a highvision show needs to be shown on the big screen! (Monitor = 1440x900, TV = 37 inches (approx.)).

BTW everyone: pencil boards are great. Great if you want you're ball point pens to write with thin lines. Awesome if you don't want any of you're writing (or drawing) to indent on the pages below, allowing CSI or the OSS to make rubbings of your top secrets!

Though, it sucks that Animate didn't add it into the purchase... all I got was a stamp card. Buy all the BR releases at the same store and get some freebie something something...

A jumpy HD video signal is either an underpowered CPU or Vid card.

Any ATI "HD" vid cards are capable as well as Nvidia cards 8600 or newer can handle HD video.

I am currently running an Nvidia 9800GT and having no issues, with the exception of trying to show a rectangular picture on a square LCD monitor... B))

However if you are running Blista, then RAM may also come into play since that white elephant OS is a resource pig...