NEW CM's Macross PVC Figures

Save

My shipment from HLJ arrived earlier today. Took some shots and had some fun with them. The detail is awesome in my opinion, and the height is pretty decent too. I would have prefered her at 1/7 or 1/6 but Im still happy. Here are some pics:

Box:

minmayhaul01.jpg

minmayhaul02.jpg

Loose:

minmay01e.jpg

minmay02e.jpg

minmay03e.jpg

minmay04e.jpg

• 1 month later...

I recently dug up my CM's series 1 set, but I can't seem to remember if the Hikaru Flight Suit figure had a visor for the helmet. I'm pretty sure I kept all the parts together, but I can't find the visor (if it came with one). Can anyone confirm whether or not the helmet came with a visor? Thanks.

I recently dug up my CM's series 1 set, but I can't seem to remember if the Hikaru Flight Suit figure had a visor for the helmet. I'm pretty sure I kept all the parts together, but I can't find the visor (if it came with one). Can anyone confirm whether or not the helmet came with a visor? Thanks.

Yep. I'm looking at mine right now. I never managed to track down the "solid brown" hair version, so the one I have is the "clear brown" hair Hikaru. I didn't like the clear hair, so I put his helmet on (with visor). I'm positive the normal one would have come with a visor, as well.

Yes, all the pilots had visors.

I guess i wouldn't want her any taller, she's a nice size standing next to the 1/5000 Wave Macross...

Yes, I love my Minmay figure. (but she fell a few time while I was moving her around for taking some photos with my phone, oh dear!) :huh:

Just wish the Wave SDF-1 is 1/3000....

I guess i wouldn't want her any taller, she's a nice size standing next to the 1/5000 Wave Macross...

Yes, I love my Minmay figure. (but she fell a few time while I was moving her around for taking some photos with my phone, oh dear!) :huh:

Just wish the Wave SDF-1 is 1/3000....

I would have really wanted her to be 1/8 as so she can mingle with other PVC Statues, but Im still happy.

Speaking of females with "S" as the first letter of their name..

Syvil from Macross 7 would rock :) Include an electronic stand with batteries and a sound ship. Press a button and hear Syvil's Orgasmic Scream ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :)

Pete

If their going to make Silvie Gina, They need to make here in both her flight suit w/helmet, in here Officers uniform and The picture attached below!! Oh yeah!! :D

I can't believe I forgot about Silvie, time to watch Macross II!! B))

post-6180-1232388864_thumb.jpg