NEW CM's Macross PVC Figures

Save

AWESOME!!!!

I need that Hikaru Filightsuit Figure!

EDIT:

So it is up for preorder on HLJ. But I dont want to pay $69 + shipping just for the one figure that I want, the hikaru flightsuit. I hope that there are enough of these going around that I can just buy that one figure from someone either on the forums or on ebay for not too much $$. I have wanted that figure for a while now.

Edited by miriya

Twin moon anime should have the individual figures up for sale. At least, they have in the past.

Not sure if Tamim will keep doing that, as he had been considering discontinuing selling opened trading figures. The popular ones get sold out really fast and he's stuck with a buttload of non-popular figures that don't sell. This was several months ago when I got my YF-19 from him, so I don't know if he's decided on that or not.

Not sure if Tamim will keep doing that.

That sucks but it does make sense. He can't tie up capital in product that won't sell.

I really liked the fact that I could buy one or two for kit/toy bashing.

What truly sucks is I finally got a complete set of series 1 and they are being re-released.

Looks like I will be buying a couple boxes just to get flight suits and will end up with extra "Barbies"

Here is an interesting idea for CM re-releases... do it by type; Flight suit set, Cockpit set, etc.

They tried it with Minmay.

That sucks but it does make sense. He can't tie up capital in product that won't sell.

I really liked the fact that I could buy one or two for kit/toy bashing.

What truly sucks is I finally got a complete set of series 1 and they are being re-released.

Looks like I will be buying a couple boxes just to get flight suits and will end up with extra "Barbies"

Here is an interesting idea for CM re-releases... do it by type; Flight suit set, Cockpit set, etc.

They tried it with Minmay.

Yeah, I liked that you could buy individual trading figures off him too. He said the figures sell during conventions, because people are more likely to pick them up then, but outside of conventions it's just the popular figures that sell.

Releasing figures by type would probably get people to buy. How many people didn't manage to get ahold of Max? Some people would love to get a Kakizaki figure. There's also Isamu to pose by the YF-19 (they should include a helmet even if he can't wear it). A Shin Kudo and Macross Zero Roy would be awesome too. :)

AWESOME!!!!

I need that Hikaru Filightsuit Figure!

EDIT:

So it is up for preorder on HLJ. But I dont want to pay $69 + shipping just for the one figure that I want, the hikaru flightsuit. I hope that there are enough of these going around that I can just buy that one figure from someone either on the forums or on ebay for not too much $$. I have wanted that figure for a while now.

Same here, I just want the Hikaru figure!

BTY it is my first post. Hi, everyone. :lol:

haha, so trueeeee....

I have been a Macross fan since I was kid. B)) Just not really collect macross toy until about a year ago... already have a few 1/60 toys from Yamato.

I am really spend far too much on them!!! :p

And it is a great/bad time to be a macross fan, so many toys are coming out in recent months. :mellow:

Hope CM will make Macross Frontier Character figures one day, cause they do make good quality figures! B)) - better than bandai's I think.

Hope CM will make Macross Frontier Character figures one day, cause they do make good quality figures! B)) - better than bandai's I think.

CM won't be doing any Frontier figures for at least several years, Bandai needs to loose interest in that type of product first.

However there are plenty of subjects for them to exploit.

How about a line of cockpits like they did with the VF-1?

There are several figures that really haven't been done, like Kakizaki, Shin, Edgar, Aries, Nora, Guld, Hibiki, etc...

CM won't be doing any Frontier figures for at least several years, Bandai needs to loose interest in that type of product first.

However there are plenty of subjects for them to exploit.

How about a line of cockpits like they did with the VF-1?

There are several figures that really haven't been done, like Kakizaki, Shin, Edgar, Aries, Nora, Guld, Hibiki, etc...

Yes, they really should do Shin, Kravshera and Guld.

Yeah plenty of figs they can do.

I early birded the re-release CM box 2009 not knowing what they were, they got my hopes up, i cancelled soon as i found out.

I got the Hikaru fig and few of the others, dissapointed as i ordered through ebay and i think they were scraps/rejects as the paint

quaity was pathetic. Plus i want a different Hikaru fig anyways. The rest aren't worth it. Come on CM get some new sculpts! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah plenty of figs they can do.

Hopefully they would consider doing more enemy figs.

I early birded the re-release CM box 2009 not knowing what they were, they got my hopes up, i cancelled soon as i found out.

This is actually is good news for me. I was hoping to get CMs Part 1.

I got the Hikaru fig and few of the others, dissapointed as i ordered through ebay and i think they were scraps/rejects as the paint

quaity was pathetic. Plus i want a different Hikaru fig anyways. The rest aren't worth it. Come on CM get some new sculpts! :)

You could have received a set of bootlegs. Most of the CMs figs I have seen or own have very nice details and paint jobs. The boot HK versions were very similar in sculpt, but just plain horrible in paint. Only Part 1 was pirated, but the other Parts have remained original.

yeah Nightmare, they would have to have been bootlegs.

Just that i have a bad aftertaste for that 1st line, and don't want to make an effort collecting them, they are fine sculpts tho!

I prefer the - http://www.hlj.com/product/SEK39923 version of Mylene, love this fig! Got the Minmay one but ani't crash hot on it.

A link to the offical site:

http://www.cmscorp.jp/products/gkf08_lynn_minmay.html

It would be 170mm in height. 4500 yen is a bit steep for this size...

But looking from the front, it's the most anime-accurate Minmay I've seen! (the side is less as good though)

If you are 50-50 on buying or not, now go and re-watch DYRL!

Actually most decent figures at a similar size go for more than 4500 yen. The price isn't bad at all really. As for the price for the sculpt, I'd need to see more and better pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, how could you order the three 'expensive' Banpresto Frontier figures, but not this beautiful Minmay figure? :ph34r:

:lol:

Hey I am going to get Minmay but not for a month or two, and besides the Banprestos will be nigh imposible to get later.

But I am confident I can get Minmay later. B))

Goes without saying now with my office comp, i can't see 97% of the pics but the 2 pics i did get to see rock.

17cms (more than 6 1/2 inches tall), whats that... 1/8 scale? She's great quality, any bigger she'd look weird next the Wave SDF, too big.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

She looks sweet... She is the first figure I've bought, excluding action figures (Star Wars, or Max and Miria figures for the Queadluun-Raus).

I doubt if I would buy any figures (besides new, good quality Minmays) though in future. Not so many would awaken my memories on ancient culture.

Goes without saying now with my office comp, i can't see 97% of the pics but the 2 pics i did get to see rock.

17cms (more than 6 1/2 inches tall), whats that... 1/8 scale? She's great quality, any bigger she'd look weird next the Wave SDF, too big.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

17cm seems like a good size. Waiting for my shipment from HLJ

All we needs now is a bigger SDF toy! ^_^ (the Wave SDF is a little too small, Yamato or Bandai should make a bigger size TV version SDF!)