Macross Frontier stuff.

ruskiiVFaussie

Wow these look pretty good, have mine on preorder.

post-3169-1224098379_thumb.jpgpost-3169-1224098386_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know if these sets have secret characters? If so, does anyone know what they are going to be? I saw these sets listed at toyslogic.com as a set of 5 for the set with bikini Sheryl. Don't know if they are counting the little Nyan Nyan character as a 5th item. I thought that little character comes with the Ranka in Nyan Nyan uniform. The other set, the one with Brera, is listed as a set of 6. So, my conclusion is there are 2 secret ones in that set.

Can anyone out there share some insight regarding these sets?

Not sure if this was posted anywhere else....

http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/

Towards the bottom you can see a sign that looks like a Klan Klein Itasha RC Car (like the ones for Ranka and Sheryl) coming out in 2009. At least thats what I think the sign says, can't read Japanese after all.

Also theres a new set of trading cards on HLJ...

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN955431

• 5 weeks later...

Ohhh NICEeee thanks for the pic macrossnake, i'm getting this box for sure, not so bad price and each fig is worthy of collection not like previous releases. David i agree, but there is plenty of different drawings of her that vary for her looks and i DO love the poster art of this one. This beats the other 2, although that Klan in school get up is rockin. And also the first Sheryl Gashapon in her blue jumper thing, that's nice.

So what, is Michel a rare? bleh i hope the alternate costumes for the ladies is the rare.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

We might need to touch up in the eye area to make Sheryl look better, but i'm really in it for the sculpt. a little dab of light brown will fix her.

I agree those figures are not perfect, but for that cost... We can not complaint. :lol:

I do like the 'love triangle' pose though.

These figures will a great collection. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Have you guys seen these?

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2008/12/23/m...ro-cds-on-sale/

Funny how they're pushing the stickers more than the music on the CD's. But I have to say I really like the second and third Sheryl drawing a lot. B))

BTW, you have to hit the button to toggle the images on. Not too sexy as the page leads you to believe.

- Nghia

Edited by nghia59

Find this picture on the net, is it Sheryl?

i like this first one posted, than the latter, but whats with the gloss finish, want some nice clean pvc! : p

Both head sculpts are good, the last one has too big of boobs to be Sheryl.

Sheryl rules...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie