1/48 Hikaru Weathering Fast Pack Special

Save

Yesterday Tokyo Hunter gave me the heads up on this add in this summer's Wonder Fest booklet. Now before you guys start sending out PMs it does not say anywhere that it is for sale at Wonder Fest. It does look similar to the last Winter Wonder Fest 1/48 Roy Focker Weathering Special add but it does not say it is for sale. Also Big West will not be having any events or a booth this summer.

Add reads: What? There is something like that. Then I have to let them know! (39 years old full time worker)

Wonder Fest Yamato booth please come welcome.

UPDATE

I just went through the old Wonder Fest Winter catalog and the add for the Roy VF-1S Weathering is pretty much the same thing, but says something different in Japanese. So it may be possible that Yamato is selling a limited amount of Hikaru Weathering Valks. The VF-1S Roy was sold at the Big West booth but they are not exhibiting this summer, and Yamato as far as I know has never sold exclusives at their booth.

To be honest lugging around 1/48 with fast packs is not going to be in the cards guys. Too much work and I have other things already planned but I will at least check if they are for sale and if possible I will pick up what I can. I will not be promising any body anything, rent is due right before WF and money is tight so I can't bend over backwards right now and then have lug home tons of toys not in this humid weather.

Oh and here is a thought how do we know if that silhouette is of a 1/48 and not the new 1/60.

UPDATE 2

Just checked and it is the silhouette of the new 1/60 and not a 1/48 pic is from the box art, guess you guys can relax.

UPDATE 2.5

Well the add for the Winter WF is also a silhouette of the new 1/60 note the elbow joint and no gun pod strap so guess it's possible.

I added pictures of last winters Yamato add and a better picture of this summers add.

post-3328-1217254652_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1217254667_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1217255669_thumb.jpg

Edited by Save

post-3450-1217253181_thumb.jpg

The two valks (DYRL VF-1S with Super & Strike Parts and TV Ver. VF-1A Max) are Macross Chronicle magazine exclusive items. This means one has to buy the Macross Chronicle magazine and mail in the coupon to purchase either one of these exclusive items.

post-3450-1217253181_thumb.jpg

The two valks (DYRL VF-1S with Super & Strike Parts and TV Ver. VF-1A Max) are Macross Chronicle magazine exclusive items. This means one has to buy the Macross Chronicle magazine and mail in the coupon to purchase either one of these exclusive items.

Not sure if you knew this but the first Online Yamato VF-1S Roy Weathering Special was sold at Winter Wonder Fest a month before the online orders were taken so looks like they are doing it again for Summer Wonder Fest before you can try to get it through Macross Chronicle magazine.

Also first post has been updated.

BTW, if you're helping MW'ers get these, doesn't that mean you have to buy multiples of the Macross Chronicle magazine just to get the coupon for each purchase? In Taiwan, some dealers of these Japan-only exclusives provide the magazine along with the item.

Edited by roboto

I would want the mag anyways! lol charge it as well of course. Sounds like your not really keen anyways Save, totally understand.

Those packs would be heavy! And where would ou stow them, going to and back from the fest to your apartment? :lol: nuh

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

If it isnt too much trouble. I would like to try getting a Weathered Strike Valkyrie, via Chronicle Magazine. If there is a limit in regards to address, I have a friend's address in Shiga-Ken, near Kyoto, that I can have it shipped to. Let me know if you cna help facilitate the magazine and filling out the form for me thanks.

haha.... jeebus.... i thought Save wasn't taking orders for this and he already has a bunch of requests... Thanks for taking the time to post up all this info!!

as far as i'm concerned.... these 1/48 valks don't exist to me.. (haha... that way I'll feel like i have a complete 1/48 collection)

haha.... jeebus.... i thought Save wasn't taking orders for this and he already has a bunch of requests... Thanks for taking the time to post up all this info!!

as far as i'm concerned.... these 1/48 valks don't exist to me.. (haha... that way I'll feel like i have a complete 1/48 collection)

Yeah, that's good way to be, ignorant. :lol: They don't exist! :p