HERE WE ARE AT THE SAN DIEGO COMICON!

EXO

So Toymnami is widening the 1/100 line. Smart move. I'll be all over it if we get some playsets like those. As for the Regults, I think I'll stick with the Revos. Should be around the same size anyway.

That Shadow Fighter connected with the Beta is new? I haven't took a look at my Shadow in quite a while, but the paint scheme looks different. Much better than the "Shadow Chronicles" ones.

Edit: What's that Chamberlain story? Is it a toy? Is it a sculpture? Is that dress made of cloth? Who's making it? Will there be more Skeksis? What about Jen and Kira? AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! Where's EXO? I'm dying here!

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

Thanks for the pics, looking forward to more. Hope you write a report on how the Con was as well. First time in years I will not be going due to how crowded it has gotten and the costs to just go there these days.

It looks like the Beagle might have serious shoulder articulation issues... I hope not.

So if beagle ride armor is going to be getting official toynami release as a masterpiece, will this lessen the cost of them to those outside japan?

The way it *should* work, yes, the domestic release will be cheaper and you'll have a shot at customer service if something goes wrong. This hasn't really held true of Toynami's redistribution gig so far. At the very least you should save on shipping. Instead of it being $199 + $30 to ship it to you it'll be $199 + $15 to ship it to you.

You getting one?

I hope you mean to ask if I'm buying *just* one. Of course I'm buying one. There's a friggin' avalanche of new crap right now but I'm planning on keeping up with the hobby and working on lots of new stuff for the blog.

I like the 1/100 vf-1j with gbp and maybe the max vf-1a tv, i dont like the Regults (think the revvies look much much much better), like the betas (i hope they are not 150$ though, would be interested in the green one), iron man looked good too.

Great pics, Exo!

Yeah totally. Don't forget more stupid/scantily dressed cosplay chicks though...

Edited by myk

So Toymnami is widening the 1/100 line. Smart move. I'll be all over it if we get some playsets like those. As for the Regults, I think I'll stick with the Revos. Should be around the same size anyway.

That Shadow Fighter connected with the Beta is new? I haven't took a look at my Shadow in quite a while, but the paint scheme looks different. Much better than the "Shadow Chronicles" ones.

Edit: What's that Chamberlain story? Is it a toy? Is it a sculpture? Is that dress made of cloth? Who's making it? Will there be more Skeksis? What about Jen and Kira? AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! Where's EXO? I'm dying here!

Would love a Kira fig, as for the sketsis that's just totally awesome. Wonder if they will make Olgra? :lol:

B)) B)) B)) B)) B)) B)) yeah dont act like that SD card aint chock full of um...

sell me sum swag......

Yeah totally. Don't forget more stupid/scantily dressed cosplay chicks though...
Edited by orguss01

it's by PopCultureShockCollectibles. It's basically a Jerry Macaluso, the former owner SOTA Toys

Being distributed through Sideshow

popcultureshock

Yo yo yo.....thanks for the linky and the info brother!

:ph34r:

HMMM,

i wonder what toynami will do with the previous cyclone sculpt they went thru all the trouble of making??

..and how do they tell the customers they will be paying MORE than TWICE as much for this masterpiece??

<_< man, I think I'd pay more for the japan version just so i dont have to stare at the toynami logo!

man, I think I'd pay more for the japan version just so i dont have to stare at the toynami logo!

They could release both RA though can't they? Just like you got robotech masterpiece veritechs and macross 1/100 vf-1s.

So too could you get beagle masterpiece mospeada Ride Armor and the toynami robotech cyclone.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker