Coming soon: The return of the 1/72 SF-3A Lancer II

Valkyrie

Sorry guys for opening up a can of trouble in regards to the clear canopy mod :unsure:, so I am more than happy to lend a hand in any possible way!

Of course, I am still interested in one to two kits :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
Is this still gonna happen? If so, I'm in.

Yep, it's still happening. It's just behind schedule a bit. My car broke down last month, and most of my time went into trying to repair it, and ultimately finding a replacement. That's the short version of the story, anyway.

I should have the first batch ready for sale in about 2 weeks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea, things are coming along, just not as fast as I'd like. I'm finishing up casting the 1/72 VF-1 launch arm and Metal Gear Rex at the same time as the Lancer, so I've been spreading myself a bit thin.

I'm hoping to have the first kits ready to ship in about 2 weeks. I'll begin taking orders when I have stock on hand.

Yea, things are coming along, just not as fast as I'd like. I'm finishing up casting the 1/72 VF-1 launch arm and Metal Gear Rex at the same time as the Lancer, so I've been spreading myself a bit thin.

I'm hoping to have the first kits ready to ship in about 2 weeks. I'll begin taking orders when I have stock on hand.

Valkyrie.. did you mean that someone asked you to cast the 1/72 VF-1 launch arm for them or someone is going to release in anytime soon??