Bandai VF-2SS with removeable SAP

Fly4victory

Fly4victory, you did a really great job, congratulations for your Valkyrie, i really like the color of your SAP, i know why the VF2SS is my prefer valkyrie. Just can you post a photo how you fixe the big wings, and just want to know if your back pack move or not.

thanks and again great job :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PLEASE HELP

There was a fan art poster with orthographic views of the VF-2SS: top, side, etc.

I thought I had saved it on a different computer but I didn't and I cannot find the image. If you have it please post a copy here or provide a link to the website.

Thanks.

Utiliser un couteau de passe-temps et fractionner les ailes (Sépare A-1) au centre.

Utiliser un dossier et un sable en bas la plaque verrouillant au contour de l'aile.

Utiliser styrene de feuille 0,08 et fabriquer la partie pour insérer dans chaque aile. La coupure rugueuse les parties grandes et alors dossier pour ajuster.

Une fois ajusté, coller les parties fabriquées dans chaque aile.

Quand la colle est sèche, remplir et sabler pour égaler le contour de l'aile.

Utiliser époxy et installer aimants de 3 mm sur les ailes et le sable.

Utiliser époxy et installer aimants de 3 mm sur le fuselage. Ceci est où les ailes attacheront et tourneront.

Il n'y a pas de mécanisme. Tout est fait avec les aimants.

Le sac à dos se déplace et est détachable. Il y a trois sacs à dos séparés. Le sac à dos vert SAP, le sac à dos blanc non-SAP, et le sac à dos d’avion de combat blanc. Les premiers deux montent avec les aimants. Le tiers, dont vous avez besoin de fabriquer, cliquete à sa place.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Edit: Added photos.

post-3784-1219794961_thumb.jpg

post-3784-1219794984_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fly4victory

Grape Tang and Frosted Flakes that was the real breakfast of champions. Sorry, Childhood memory.

GT you are the greatest. Thanks. It won't get lost this time.

Valkyrie addict, don't forget to tune back in after the weekend to see the non-SAP version. After your VF-11 I will really need to turn up the wow factor.

thank you for photos and explanations translated into french Fly4victory :D . I also wanted to know if the paint for SAP is a mix that you have done or that you buy it.

and can you give me the references of the painting or the pourcentage if it is a mix.

thanks

The paint is pure. No mixtures.

Here is a list of stuff outside of the two Bandai VF-2SS kits that will be required.

Mr Surfacer 1000 primer (Spray Can)

Testors Enamel Rubber 1183

Testors Anthracite Gray Metallic 2911 (Spray Can)

Testors Flat Light Aircraft Gray 1233 (Spray Can)

Testors Dark Aircraft Gray 1226 (Spray Can)

Testors Bright Platinum Metallic PS4 28140 (Spray Can)

Testors Dullcote Flat Lacquer 1260 (Spray Can)

Gunze Sangyo Aqueous Yellow FS13538 H329

Gunze Sangyo Aqueous Silver H8

Tamiya Matt White TS-27 (Spray Can)

Model Master Acryl French Blue 4659

Model Master Acryl Stop Light Red 4622

Model Master Acryl Gun Metal 4681

Model Master Acryl Jet Exhaust 4676

Model Master Acryl Clear Red 4630

Model Master Acryl Clear Green 4668

Model Master Acryl Semi-gloss White 4701

Model Master Acryl Medium Green 4734

Model Master Acryl Euro I Gray 4750

Model Master Acryl Aircraft Interior Black 4767

One sheet .08 inch White Styrene

Model Master Red Putty

Testor Contour Putty

Gundam Marker Black

Staedtler Lumocolor Permanent Brown

Tamiya Weathering Master C 87085

3mm magnets

¼ inch magnets

Hands BCL2770 1/144 HDM-154 Gundam Exia #1

Future

I will post a color placement guide photo.

Edit: Added Photo.

post-3784-1219876606_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fly4victory

Grape Tang and Frosted Flakes that was the real breakfast of champions. Sorry, Childhood memory.

GT you are the greatest. Thanks. It won't get lost this time.

LOL! I don't think I've tried that breakfast combination yet! ;)

We should thank HelloHikaru & JediKnight for the poster.

Keep up the great work! :)

This Valk is Absolutely BADASS!!!!!

Few more battroid.

Skypoet, Gald that you like it. Nice VF-1A MAX that you have in your avatar.

Thanks to everyone that have viewed this thread and provided inspiration during the build.

I am truly amazed that there have been over 3,500 views in a month and a half.

Do finally have the resin kit from Samurai-Monkey to build the non-SAP battroid but it was fun doing an all mode variable without the resin parts.

Now, just wish I had the second model that was sacrificed for the parts since it is out of stock at HLJ. Guess it was a limited reissue.

C'est la vie. I still have two more in the box. :lol:

As the MW resident VF-2SS supernerd (I have tons of pics that I was saving for my VF2SS website that never made it there because I stopped working on it 5 years ago haha).

For comparison's sake, here are some pictures of garage kits and b-club option parts that have the proper engine sizes. It's too bad the Bandai model is so old and poorly designed.

vf2ssjv7.jpg

http://members.shaw.ca/decepticon/VF2SS.htm

DSCN2883.jpg

Edited by ComicKaze

• 1 month later...

Read this thread and many others on MW with avid interest (fantastic reference resource), the VF2SS has to be one of the cleanest looking VFs out there. This build is fantastic and very inspirational thanks Fly :)

With the excellent help of Getter 1 I am attempting to build this beauty in Card at approx 1/33rd scale have a look on

http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161015

Its not plastic, but when I eventually get off my backside and push it out on the forum there, I am sure some one will convert it. (btw it can be made in any of the 3 modes but isn't quite transformable)

Ty Fly and yes Cheng's stuff is jaw dropping.

Read this thread and many others on MW with avid interest (fantastic reference resource), the VF2SS has to be one of the cleanest looking VFs out there. This build is fantastic and very inspirational thanks Fly :)

With the excellent help of Getter 1 I am attempting to build this beauty in Card at approx 1/33rd scale have a look on

http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161015

Its not plastic, but when I eventually get off my backside and push it out on the forum there, I am sure some one will convert it. (btw it can be made in any of the 3 modes but isn't quite transformable)

Ty Fly and yes Cheng's stuff is jaw dropping.

The problem with Zealot forums is that you can only see the pics if subscribed. Could you post some pictures directly to this forums?. Cool things come out from that site but most of us don't want to sign in just to see a few pics hre and there ;) ...