Macross for PS2

Lucifer

If nobody tells me where to buy the new PS2 game, i'm gonna ripp off the head of every plush doll on sis' room for every minute. you've got 24hrs!

Yes! that includes her domo-kun plush! :ph34r:

Umm, yeah... Satan. A quick search on google brought up a page full of places to buy the game from.

p.s.- Using numbers for letters is :G4Y:

:p

is robotech battle cry ant fun?

It's apples and oranges man.....apples and oranges. :p

With Robotech: Battlecry the producers created an enormous amount of missions. This is probably the ONLY area where I think R:BC surpasses CJM. But hey......CJM had to follow a set storyline. With R:BC the producers could (almost) take liberties with the Robotech storyline. <_<

i had battlecry before my ps2 broke <_< but anyways it was OK considering i bought it used for 12 bucks.... but now that i see the new macross game i can tell that the real time graphics instead of cell shading look pretty impressive

What hte HELL are real-time graphics?

If nobody tells me where to buy the new PS2 game, i'm gonna ripp off the head of every plush doll on sis' room for every minute. you've got 24hrs!

Yes! that includes her domo-kun plush! :ph34r:

There is always Amazon Japan.

Edit: Scratch that, they won't ship it outside Japan.

Edited by Draykov