1/72 Kamjin figure.

captain america

Hi folks.

The nasty rumors that have been circulating lately about my untimely and violent death were very much an exaggeration, as I'm alive and well... For a zombie,anyway ^_^

In so much as this is sort of the "slow season" for modelling, I thought I'd take the time to make a suggestion on the next potential model, a 1/72 Kamjin figure in battle armor; I figured something smaller and simple might be a welcome break.

The features I'd like to incorporate:

-either a removeable helmet or swappable heads (one with helmet, one without)

-I'd also include a zentradi battle rifle, and maybe build him in an action pose?

Based on my math, I'd need about 40 orders to make it fly, and as always, I'm open to ideas and suggestions.

What say you all? :ph34r:

As always, no matter my financial problems, I'm In. Definitively.

Removable Helmet could result too big, I think that two heads should work better.

Yes, that's part of my reasoning behind the Kamjin figure: to build up to a 1/72 Glaug at a later date.

O_O OMG!! That should be another dream come true!!!

Oh, and I had envisioned a price for the figure of about $50-55.

Thanks God! :rolleyes:

Great to hear from you Cap! Has the snow melted up there yet?

As always, I will be in for at least one, probably two. ^_^

Edited by jardann

I'm in. Hey Cap, will you be doing the 1/72 Glaug later on with Kamjin piloting? :)

Yes, that's part of my reasoning behind the Kamjin figure: to build up to a 1/72 Glaug at a later date.

Oh, and I had envisioned a price for the figure of about $50-55.

Wow, Major Tom must be psychic. Mr. Moscato, we were talking about your kits at the MWcon and he said you would release the figure first and then the Glaug. Then, bam, it's announced the very next day...

VOODOO :ph34r:

Wow, Major Tom must be psychic. Mr. Moscato, we were talking about your kits at the MWcon and he said you would release the figure first and then the Glaug. Then, bam, it's announced the very next day...

VOODOO :ph34r:

Haha, I have no psychic power what so ever. It was a lucky guess, since Cap mention the Kamjin figure on his last project :lol:

Nice update! Thanks for sharing your techniques! It also adds a lot of meaning to the kit IMHO to see all the work that went into its development.

Bravo!