Ranka-Vajra connection

Morpheus

Ok, here's some fact:

• Ranka have some purple crystal implanted in her stomach, and the purple crystal are also seen in the Vajra queen belly

• Vajra are interested in Ranka for some reason
  • Grace refer her as Queen (I'm taking out the debatable Beatles/Beetle/Little thingy)
  • Ranshee image appears before Ranka during her captive, probably the Queen projected this so this mean the Queen knows Ranka and her mother.
  • Ranka song, Aimo, is probably is an attempt to communicate with Vajra.

I also notice in the Aimo lyrics, there's a word:"Omae wa yasashi midori no ko". -> You’re a kind and green child

Green child probably refer to the Vajra newborn (the green thingy), so my hypothesis is that Aimo is actually a lullaby for breeding the Vajra.

Also, I hope this tread will solely focus and Ranka-Vajra relationship, not widen into the overall plot theory (like Galaxy conspiracy, etc)

Imo, Ranka is somesort of control over the Vajra.

The Vajra are an experimental biological weapon (though not neccecarily created by the humans, they might have been normal creatures who were experementent uppon) and Ranka is created (and probably others, though i'm guessing Ranka is the only "functioning" one) to control these "weapons". However, with the destruction of the research fleet and the "rampancy" of the Vajra, Ranka probably got obsolete. (or maybe they didn't expect Ranka to be the "controller", evidenced by Grace beeing surprised that Ranka is the "little queen".)

Aimo is probably a way of either controlling/calming the Vajra, look at the battle in episode 14, where the Vajra disengaged after Ranka started singing it.

Also I think the little virus like Vajra/crystals in her are the communication link with the Vajra queen, who in the Vajra's mystical way of operating, controls the "lower" Vajra.

Now she is getting famous and she'll be getting so much attetion that people like Leon and Grace are beginning to notice she might be the controller of the Vajra.

So in short; She's a means to control the Vajra, and aimo/song is her way of controlling them.

Edited by whispo

Imo, Ranka is somesort of control over the Vajra.

The Vajra are an experimental biological weapon and Ranka is created (and probably others, though i'm guessing Ranka is the only "functioning" one) to control these "weapons". However, with the destruction of the research fleet and the "rampancy" of the Vajra, Ranka probably got obsolete. (or maybe they didn't expect Ranka to be the "controller", evidenced by Grace beeing surprised that Ranka is the "little queen".)

Aimo is probably a way of either controlling/calming the Vajra, look at the battle in episode 14, where the Vajra disengaged after Ranka started singing it.

Also I think the little virus like Vajra/crystals in her are the communication link with the Vajra queen, who in the Vajra's mystical way of operating, controls the "lower" Vajra.

Now she is getting famous and she'll be getting so much attetion that people like Leon and Grace are beginning to notice she might be the controller of the Vajra.

So in short; She's a means to control the Vajra, and aimo/song is her way of controlling them.

I agree with you on the control thing.

I believe these crystals inside of Ranka are the so called V-virus. Several people, among them medical students I believe, stated that those looked like viruses with small micro crystals on them. It seems likely that Ranka was created/modified after birth/infected with the V-virus by the 117th fleet as means to control and/or communicate with the Vajra. Ranka's voice/singing has:

1. Caused Vajra to retreat.

2. Rejuvinated an incapacitated Vajra.

3. Caused attacking Vajra to disengage.

Earlier I believed Vajra to be biological weapons based on the Birdman, that Ranka was a descendant of Mao and had a role in controlling them like Sara would control the Birdman in Zero. Though later developments has me leaning to them being their own species, and that 117th fleet was researching perhaps even experimenting on them. Maybe what ticked them off in regards to humanity in the first place?

According to the Official Macross Site, the SDF-2 Megaroad-01 fleet vanished 4 years later during the new expedition (in 2016 A.C.) and was never heard from again. Lynn Minmay was part of the missing...

but in macross frontier the fleet (i think it's the SDF-2 Megaroad-010)

was found by ranka and alto..in ep 12-13...

dunno about what happend to lynn min may and her friends (MISA HAYASE AND HIKARU)..probably dead already..killed by Vajra/ live together with vajra...by singing for vajra..hahaha

the ship is already become a nest for vajra...for about 43 years..

i think Vajra interested with Lin min may..and have sex...and have a childern..

and the childern is married with a zentradi, etc...until Ranka Lee is born with a Human,Zentradi,Green alien (Ranka's pet) blood..

thats explain why she is a quarter Zentradi..

and why Vajra want to kidnap her and have a child with her...

and the childern is married with a zentradi, etc...until Ranka Lee is born with a Human,Zentradi,Green alien (Ranka's pet) blood..

Eeeeeeeeee.......... okay.........

:blink:

According to the Official Macross Site, the SDF-2 Megaroad-01 fleet vanished 4 years later during the new expedition (in 2016 A.C.) and was never heard from again. Lynn Minmay was part of the missing...

dunno about what happend to lynn min may and her friends (MISA HAYASE AND HIKARU)..probably dead already..killed by Vajra/ live together with vajra...by singing for vajra..hahaha

...... I think you figured it out there

You might want to watch episode 13 before you post things like this. ;)

My feeling is that Ranka was genetically engineered to be an interface of sorts for the Vajra, and Aimo is perhaps the song thought by Ranshe to calm down the Vajra.

Actually, I think that Ranka is going to seriously side with the Vajra in the future eps, to the extent when the Vajra are on the brink of extinction while being hunted down, and Ranka will somehow stand in the way of whatever weapons are going to be directed towards the Vajra.

W-O-A :blink: so that's what Admiral Hunter flagship never return to attack Reflex point at the end of Robotech :rolleyes:

hehe!!! kidding aside, I think the 117th fleet encountered protoculture remnants finding the Vajra, in an attempt of communication something went horribly wrong and all hell broke loose until the final moments that Dr. Mao found a way to deliver a peace message to them but was not able to deliver it time and imprinted them in Ranka and the song Aimo

the SDF-10 ran into a protoculture research lab, and decided to do something stupid like making their own, obviously :rolleyes: Possibly to combat another stray EVIL series zentran.

Everything else from the previous series has shown up.... this series is almost guaranteed to have protodevlin and a protoculture relic.

==

***$^)@&)***

Uhh... what?

Edited by daeudi

My feeling is that Ranka was genetically engineered to be an interface of sorts for the Vajra, and Aimo is perhaps the song thought by Ranshe to calm down the Vajra.

Actually, I think that Ranka is going to seriously side with the Vajra in the future eps, to the extent when the Vajra are on the brink of extinction while being hunted down, and Ranka will somehow stand in the way of whatever weapons are going to be directed towards the Vajra.

Maybe she's something like a Marduk emulator, she can control Vajra by using songs.

---Imagining Ranka with Marduk emulator suit........--- :ph34r:

Maybe she's something like a Marduk emulator, she can control Vajra by using songs.

---Imagining Ranka with Marduk emulator suit........--- :ph34r:

Except that she'll strap on to the back of one of them red lobsters and provide it with additional fuel and missiles as well. :ph34r:

Except that she'll strap on to the back of one of them red lobsters and provide it with additional fuel and missiles as well. :ph34r:

So now she became a Sound Booster FAST pack? :huh:

Wrong. Alto & Ranka stumbled onto the remains of SDF-04 Global (not Megaroad 01), one of the ill-fated 117th Research Fleet vessels.

Last check, Megaroad 01 went missing near the center of the galaxy. Little is known of their fate, only listed as MIA (missing in action).

Vajra only known attacks are those committed against 117th Research Fleet, Macross Galaxy & Macross Frontier.

i think Vajra interested with Lin min may..and have sex...and have a childern.

SDF-04 Global was missing for nearly 15 years. Since the 117th Research Fleet experimented on Vajra species aboard SDF-04 Global, stands to reason that Vajra choose to spare the ship & breed inside its hull.

The green alien pet is a Vajra, no doubt about that. Given Renka own admission she's quarter Zentraedi, hardly news. Halfbreed & fullbreed Zentrans & Meltrans littered the Macross universe.

I don't see any Vajra male drones, only Vajra Queen. Vajra wants her because she's definitely part of the experiment conducted alongside Vajra by the 117th Research Fleet. In short, she is perhaps biologically, emotionally & pyschologically connected to Vajra.

Edited by Protoculture