Yamato 1/60 v.2 2 seaters

newca

4025999428_184481d96b_m.jpg

I got mine today (Shipped from HobbySearch (Japan to Australia) on Friday). Had it in the same order as the VF-1S low vis. Talk about great timing.

Apart from spending about 20 minutes trying to carefully get the pilots into their seats, I have no complaints. Like the VT-1 the leg clip is easier to access for more fluid transformation from Battroid / Fighter.

Hope you all enjoy yours.

Yep, got my shipping notice today as well. This toy looks like an absolute blast to play with. I'll be up later playing with this thing when it comes. Hopefully by thursday as well. Thanks for the pics guys. Those pics sell this thing alone.

Yes, the dome dose spin freely and you can adjust the height of it. ;)

Just got mine! What a beauty! On mine, there is quite a bit of resistance to the radar and so it doesn't spin as freely as my RVF-25 (Luca). It's tight, but I like it that way ^_^

VE-1 arrives my local stores tdy! Notice there is no more open flap cover for you to chk & choose yr valk before buying. The last being the VT-1. Is this some kind of cost saving by Yamato?

Edited by Javabean

VE-1 arrives my local stores tdy! Notice there is no more open flap cover for you to chk & choose yr valk before buying. The last being the VT-1. Is this some kind of cost saving by Yamato?

Hey Javabean, I have placed order for low viz and couple V2 with ToysNtoys, but they are still not shipping. I notice that they have not update their website for a while, are they still in business? They have a store front at CSC, so I don't think they are scam artist.

Hey Javabean, I have placed order for low viz and couple V2 with ToysNtoys, but they are still not shipping. I notice that they have not update their website for a while, are they still in business? They have a store front at CSC, so I don't think they are scam artist.

hey , i think you can call them or something, or maybe email..