Yamato 1/60 v.2 2 seaters

newca

dunno but now we have something to recast and fit onto the GBP armor.

We got the same fixed mechanical hands with the other DYRL? releases. They're not new fixed pose hands :lol:

From the photozoomed pics from yamato's website it seems that the male peg connector for the bigger TV style hands is removable. I guess we won't have to modify the arm armor to accomodate the current mechanical fixed hands.

We got the same fixed mechanical hands with the other DYRL? releases. They're not new fixed pose hands :lol:

From the photozoomed pics from yamato's website it seems that the male peg connector for the bigger TV style hands is removable. I guess we won't have to modify the arm armor to accomodate the current mechanical fixed hands.

haha, did we? I don't even remember. I'm too lazy to do hand swaps so I just stick with the posable hands. Good news about the pegging system though.

I can't wait to get this guy, just waiting on bigkid and his group buy. Sucks about the timing, I was in southern california this weekend so it would have been nice to swing by and just pick it and have something to play with on the drive back home. ^_^

Hi Guys,

Here's a few quick photos of the new 1/60 VT-1 I snapped this morning.

To be honest, I haven't transformed it yet, as it looks so good in fighter mode.

No weapons included, but it does have hard points on the wings if you want to attach missiles.

Graham

post-11-1251779339_thumb.jpg

post-11-1251779348_thumb.jpg

post-11-1251779380_thumb.jpg

post-11-1251779394_thumb.jpg

post-11-1251779410_thumb.jpg

post-11-1251779423_thumb.jpg

Is it about the size of a stand alone VF-1 box?

It gotta be, from the pictures on previous page, Yamato manages to squeeze everything in on tray which is a good thing.

They should have done that for Super pack from previous release.

the fast pack is compatible with the others vf 1????

It might be, but all he did was swap heads. So in the last few pix, it's a 1D head on a Super O body.

Anybody know of a cheaper place to purchase it from other than Over Drive? The price at $144.99 US is the cheapest I could find but the $39.99 US shipping is awful.

Edited by logos

Anybody know of a cheaper place to purchase it from other than Over Drive? The price at $144.99 US is the cheapest I could find but the $39.99 US shipping is awful.

Especially considering that many are saying the box is somewhat smaller than previous v2 releases. :blink:

the fast pack is compatible with the others vf 1????

The VT-1 has a rather different backpack... So I am unsure about the boosters. (the leg armors are the same obviously)

It will hang on there, but one may not be able to lock it properly. Will try tonight!

Hey guys,

did Yamato have to reduce the size of the tailfins on this version and the first version so that the backpack sits lower on the back with the boosters on, or is that accurate to the lineart? I found one picture of lineart that shows the tailfins at normal size. I tried to insert the picture for the lineart also, but it won't attach. So here is the link:

http://www.new-un-spacy.com/macrossdyrl/vt...t-1-fighter.gif

post-683-1251867071_thumb.jpg

post-683-1251867084_thumb.jpg