Yamato 1/60 v.2 2 seaters

newca

no need to worry there... i bet ff95gj will be posting pics of the VT-1 in a little while :rolleyes: ... go cross the street already, man! ;):p:lol:B))

No my shop didn't have it yet yesterday! It's a week too early...

Probably Graham gets his unit from Yamato directly. B))

(Of course I would "cross the street" today to check.)

oh, i forgot... you do have to wait an excruciating, gut-wrenching, agonizing 7 hours 'til shops open there. :rolleyes:

...but i do hope your "crossing the street" will prove fruitful! ^_^

I thought it was the same release date, worldwide? But this proves me wrong!

It's less than a week from the official date plus Graham is in HK, I won't be too surprise.

Shoot pictures if you do get them later of the day.

I just checked HLJ... cuz normally they update the boxarts pretty quickly once the goods are out. But no they still haven't done it.

P.S. If it's not Graham who made the statement, I would wonder if someone has got a version 1 instead. 16.gif

Shoot pictures if you do get them later of the day.

Will do if I get it... :)

Edited by ff95gj

I figured BlueMax was new around here and wasn't clued in to how we roll around here. His post was far too rational and free of hysterics. ^_^

Heh... actually I'm online just about everyday here for the past 7 years or so, but yeah, somehow i still manage to forget this is Macrossworld, where good sense doesn't really matter and random fingerpintingand mass panic is fun.... my bad....haha ;)

Hah, yeah free sample baby.........not in shops yet!

Graham

You saved me a trip to cross the street, but now I am itchy all over the places.

Pics please!!!

P.S. Is it time to comment on the Yamato M7 license thing yet?

Just got a notice from Hobby Search that the Ostrich that I had reserved is now in stock! Wee, this is going to be my first 2-seater valk :D

I think it maybe the best looking 1/60 ver2 Valk from yamato yet.

I don't have plan/money to buy it yet, but I might change my mind once people to post some reviews/photos later... :lol:

Looks cool, but not mind-blowingly cool. I'm more interested in the VE-1, since I really like how they improved the look of the dish arm, and they added the red stripes that were missing on the V1. Still, I'll have to wait for some kind of sale on these. As cool as they are, I can't justify paying twice as much as the V1's for them.

Yeah, that's an interesting point. If they wanted to throw in some extra parts, they should have included some arm armor like Bandai did with the 1/55 version. There isn't even a freakin' gunpod with it. What would have been awesome are optional Hikaru and Misa figures in their jumpsuits.