Yamato 1/60 v.2 2 seaters

newca

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
...Am I seeing things, or is EVERY MARKING printed on the VT-1?

Everything but the pilot names!

And the VF-1D, too! =O

WOOHOO!!

So sold on these! :D

I hope for the sake of all that is good, that they update cannon and rename the "Virgin Road" to "Virgin Load". It would make the valk so much more epic.

Edited by OmegaD3k

Zoomed in, those markings appear to be waterslide decals... :ph34r:

Are these final mass production models or are these just prototypes? Because if they're just prototypes, I won't trust the tampos and decals to be present in the final product. Probably more stickers for us instead. :lol:

Zoomed in, those markings appear to be waterslide decals... :ph34r:

I can't tell but it looks a bit raised like water decal without excess edge.

Are these final mass production models or are these just prototypes? Because if they're just prototypes, I won't trust the tampos and decals to be present in the final product. Probably more stickers for us instead. :lol:

The VT-1 is production toy, as you can see the sprue marks cut on the fast packs, but nobody is sure about the tempo printing, kinda vague.

One thing I must say is the Vt-1 and VE-1 are awesome in V2 form. I have ordered 2 of each.

I can't tell but it looks a bit raised like water decal without excess edge.

The VT-1 is production toy, as you can see the sprue marks cut on the fast packs, but nobody is sure about the tempo printing, kinda vague.

One thing I must say is the Vt-1 and VE-1 are awesome in V2 form. I have ordered 2 of each.

Pre-ordered my VT1 and VE1 as well. Gonna burn a hole in my wallet for the next few months though...

1)VT1

2)VE1

3)LV VF1S

5)Max 1D + 1J

4)Macross Quarter

+ side orders like the Bandai armored Ozma VF25S that I bought after Graham's positive review. :p

Edited by blacklotus

Ive got the same on preorder but I canceled the Armored Ozma cause that's just a bit to much for my wallet in the coming months. Hopefully I can pick it up next year or something....or cancel my Macross Quarter order....... :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
just checked Yamato's website... it says 9-1 for the VT-1, but 9 only for the VE-1.

Ha! Yamato has made a mistake this morning (seriously!), and they just corrected it.

So the VT-1 has delayed to Sept 1, and VE-1 is Sept TBA .

Yet another history of delays. I think it safe to say two months after Yamato claims a release date.

Good for those who are strap on cash!

I am already wondering whether the M&M 1Js, while they are stated to be Oct releases, would they become Thanksgiving gifts or Christmas gifts.

BTW, Sept 1 is just 1 day delayed as opposed to Aug 31. They really can't manage it to save some reputation? :mellow:

Edited by ff95gj

Normally when yamato says release in a certain month, normally the ymean the very end of the month, eg July 31st. In this case, it it would be a delay slightly over a month.

Besides, the CF 1A was suppossed to be out in August (as in later thanthe VT-1), but it kinda swapped places with the VT-1.

So, it is not exactly 2 months delay, though it does stretch over 2 calendar months.

Put me in the sooner rather than later camp!

I've had my pre orders for the VT-1, VE-1, M&M's paid for quite some time now.. plus I'm just about to plonk down some cash for the 1J-GBP, it would be nice to see something soon for all of that money..

Thankfully I have a 1/72 VF-25G with super parts I picked up which is helping kill some time but I'll be finished with that soon enough.

I spose I could reward Yamato with my lack of patience by picking up the CF's and or some Destroids. :unsure:

Normally when yamato says release in a certain month, normally the ymean the very end of the month, eg July 31st. In this case, it it would be a delay slightly over a month.

Besides, the CF 1A was suppossed to be out in August (as in later thanthe VT-1), but it kinda swapped places with the VT-1.

So, it is not exactly 2 months delay, though it does stretch over 2 calendar months.

you're totally missing the point. The point is it's yamato and everything they do or don't do is worthy of scorn, ridicule and arm waving hysterics.

you're totally missing the point. The point is it's yamato and everything they do or don't do is worthy of scorn, ridicule and arm waving hysterics.

dude, do you realize the people you're talking to right now? :huh: