Yamato 1/60 v.2 2 seaters

newca

Another Valk I will have to preorder......well at least it's not as expensive as the Ozma VF-25 armored I just had to cut from my budget........ :( why oh why did they have to start talking about turning my apartment complex into condos....... :ph34r: didn't they know that would screw with my toy purchasing! :lol:

Edited by logos

Asian people has a tendancy to delay things....i.e., show up late.

Especially at wedding dinners. Sort of like VIPs being always the last to show up. :lol:

Anyway, I'll have the VF22s and VF25s-armored to tie me over. I'm growing more fond of these grey and black valks I bought recently compared to the white ones I had the last time around. ^_^

God, I've never been to a wedding that started on time, white, asian or black. Any other stupid stereotypes you'd like to throw out there Agent Mencia?

Hmm...thanks, I thought having late guests for wedding dinners are just a Chinese tradition. I didn't know other races practise this too. :lol:

Anyway, I guess the delay is inevitable due to this economic crisis we're having. Factories are still laying off workers and cutting overtime costs in China. As an example, the toy figures I pre-ordered to be released in June have already been been delayed to late July. :mellow:

And then a month or 2 after that you have to pony up the cash for a VE-1.......wallets really going to get nuked then.

They are not necessarily stupid, but they do stem from a degree of truth.

keep that stereotype with yourself and you have no idea what is going on with the production line unless you are lord graham.

and we are here to talk about macross, toys, and anime, not stereotype, stick with it.

Besides, Agent, everyone knows it's Mexicans that are always late! :lol:

I wish I had a supply of money... Like a job. But every single god-damned opportunity fell out beneath me. Even that lawnmowing job.

So, I can't buy any of this stuff. I hope I get something for Christmas, though!

-The joys of being a minor: Christmas... In July... Wait... It's July! HOLY- 24 days till my birthday!

How about we talk about Two-seaters valks again.

right, well good thing the VE-1 hasn't been delayed, just 3 more months.

mmm, isn't that delicious.

10sdkpy.jpg

It looks YUMMieeeee! Wow, I'm quite impress with the VE-1!!

However, I'd would have loved it if it came with some weapons just like the old 1/55 despite it not being an attack vehicle.

I do suspect the VE-1 to be delayed just like the VT-1.

It looks YUMMieeeee! Wow, I'm quite impress with the VE-1!!

However, I'd would have loved it if it came with some weapons just like the old 1/55 despite it not being an attack vehicle.

I do suspect the VE-1 to be delayed just like the VT-1.

True that, but I'm sure you've got extras after shelling out a mortgage payment for that last haul from HLJ. B))

IMHO, I suspect my last haul from HLJ was over charged in shipment to cover the lost from their "On Sale" items. What is more disturbing is that I placed much larger order with Orverdrive and the shipping was about what HLJ charged me and both were EMS.

HLJ lost my business when it comes to bulk orders!

now that they finally have the radar sits flushly with the valkyrie.

10092108a4.jpg

That's a prototype. It's meant to be perfect to "con" us into pre-ordering. ^_^

Let's just hope the actual product Yamato sells to us is 80% close to the prototype and fault free. :lol:

Anyway, I've already pre-ordered mine, and the VT as well. Soon to add Roy's dark grey VF-1S to the list once it's open for pre-order. B))

Ok just a couple of points to agree apon:

- A Gunpod should be included with every valk, I don't care if they are not supposed to have one. I want one for display purposes in batroid mode or if I want to display it without the fast packs (yeah I know that will probably never happen).

- Misa needs to be in one of these valks.....please Yamato.

By the end of the year we should have 4 VF 2 seaters.....I don't care what anyone else says about the line but the VF-1 1/60 2.0 line is a total success in my books. Almost every cannon valk we could want and the price is under $100. The only thing that Yamato needs to do now is release the armor packs and a Valk that includes Misa or even Claudia in some way. Maybe a Pineapple salad special edition VF-1S??????? :lol:

That's a prototype. It's meant to be perfect to "con" us into pre-ordering. ^_^

Let's just hope the actual product Yamato sells to us is 80% close to the prototype and fault free. :lol:

Anyway, I've already pre-ordered mine, and the VT as well. Soon to add Roy's dark grey VF-1S to the list once it's open for pre-order. B))

yeah that's a painted prototype with partial resin parts, but you can't get too far with over hang radar dish, the final product it's a matter of finished in molded color plastic. I've never seen any V2 that has major different construction from prototype to actual production toy so far.

Ok just a couple of points to agree apon:

- A Gunpod should be included with every valk, I don't care if they are not supposed to have one. I want one for display purposes in batroid mode or if I want to display it without the fast packs (yeah I know that will probably never happen).

- Misa needs to be in one of these valks.....please Yamato.

By the end of the year we should have 4 VF 2 seaters.....I don't care what anyone else says about the line but the VF-1 1/60 2.0 line is a total success in my books. Almost every cannon valk we could want and the price is under $100. The only thing that Yamato needs to do now is release the armor packs and a Valk that includes Misa or even Claudia in some way. Maybe a Pineapple salad special edition VF-1S??????? :lol:

I don't think it will come with a gun pod with VE-1. There is no way ve-1 can mount a gun pod in fighter mode so it won't magically appears one on its hand when it transforms to battroid mode so it makes senses that Yamato won't put one in there.

On a second thought, the major concern I have with VE-1 is those tiny antenna I bet they are gonna make it in soft PU materials that can withstand bending or else they are gonna have some big issue with stiff ABS plastic.

I never had V1 ve-1 so I don't know what they were made off, anyone?

IMHO, I suspect my last haul from HLJ was over charged in shipment to cover the lost from their "On Sale" items. What is more disturbing is that I placed much larger order with Orverdrive and the shipping was about what HLJ charged me and both were EMS.

HLJ lost my business when it comes to bulk orders!

Gotta love Overdrive's "immediate" shipping cost once you are ready to buy. SAL was not even an option when I ordered two v2 1/60's and two sets of Super & Strike part sets. Besides easy navigation of their site I received my goods in 3 days. I'll still purchase from HLJ because they have supported the MWcon over the years, but right now Overdrive is my first preference.