Yamato 1/60 v.2 2 seaters

newca

it's a VF, of course it's supposed to have a Battroid mode, doh! and unless i was unclear, i was only stating my personal preference when it comes to displaying my valks... everybody else can display/play/transform their own toys however they want to...

A little bit off topic...

For my 1/72 MF model RVF-25 Luca is in fighter mode and it will remain so.

「超時空要塞マクロス 愛・おぼえていますか」より、もう1つのレア機体である「1/60 完全変形 VE-1 エリントシーカー」をリリース致します。劇中では、ファイター形態の後ろ側の絵が数秒流れるにとどまった早期警戒偵察機。

さまざまなレーダーやセンサー、レドームを装備し、独特な容姿が特徴。やまとならではの解釈と設定とを融合して作り上げた「VE-1エリントシーカー」!是非ともその手で確かめて下さい!!!

◆専用パーツ

VT-1に続き、このVE-1専用の装備パーツが盛り沢山!

レドームやスーパーパーツ。プロペラントタンクや通信用アンテナ等、今までに無い装備が豊富に付属する、豪華仕様です!

◆新コクピット

VT-1同様にこのVE-1のコクピットも複座式になっており、後部座席の視界を見やすくする為に前席よりも高い位置に設置されています。

◆変形の進化

1/60VF-1の変形機構を一部仕様変更に成功!

バトロイド時の股関節を収納、外す過程を、1/48のVF-1にあるカバーの仕様を参考に改良を重ね、再検証することで行いやすくなりました。

Translate:

"Do you remember love Macross" second plane is a rare one, "1 / 60 complete deformation ERINTOSHIKA VE-1" will be released. In the drama, early warning surveillance aircraft a few seconds the picture only through the back of the form of fighters.

Various sensors and radar, REDOMU equipped, features a unique appearance. Made to combine the unique setting and the interpretation of the Art of War "VE-1 ERINTOSHIKA"! Please check in with their hands! ! !

◆ Private Parts

Following the VT-1, VE-1 with the private parts盛RI沢山!

Super REDOMU and parts. PUROPERANTOTANKU and other communication antennas and equipment are not included in abundance in the past, deluxe version!

◆ The new cockpit

VT-1 as well as the VE-1 expression is also complex in the cockpit is installed higher than the front seats for rear view clarity.

◆ evolution of deformation

1/60VF-1 some success to change the deformation mechanism of specification!

BATOROIDO storage at the hip, the process of removing, 1 / 48 VF-1 refer to the refined version of the cover, and easy to verify.

...not to mention the most expensive V2 Valkyrie to date.

And I believe the "private parts" is supposed to read something to the effect of "Valkyrie-specific" parts. lol

Gotta love online translation software... :rolleyes:

It's nice... Would look cool with SP and a gunpod... But why is this before the Max Millia 1J's... :(

Because we want this more. Over the course of just about every line they have release M&M 1J valks, but there are only two ELINT seeker valks, the original Bandai and the version 1 1/60 valk. Now we have an anime accurate version that has perfect transformation, I can do without M&M for a while for this instead.

Edited by kanedaestes

Because we want this more. Over the course of just about every line they have release M&M 1J valks, but there are only two ELINT seeker valks, the original Bandai and the version 1 1/60 valk. Now we have an anime accurate version that has perfect transformation, I can do without M&M for a while for this instead.

Exactly, there will always be M&M VF-1J's but only so many VT-1 and VE-1's.

It's nice... Would look cool with SP and a gunpod... But why is this before the Max Millia 1J's... :(

If you ask the fans which would they rather have, you will understand the why part.

Exactly, there will always be M&M VF-1J's but only so many VT-1 and VE-1's.

Have to agree with all these guys here. M&M...meh! I have'em in 1/48; like most probably do or in another scale. I actually thought the Elint would be the last to be released. To get it this early on is going to be Christmas in September! I just hope I can save enough money to buy a case to have one in each mode and either hold on to the third as a minty fresh gem or sell it here on the forums. B))

By far my favorite v2 1/60 Valk so far.

Have to agree with all these guys here. M&M...meh! I have'em in 1/48; like most probably do or in another scale. I actually thought the Elint would be the last to be released. To get it this early on is going to be Christmas in September! I just hope I can save enough money to buy a case to have one in each mode and either hold on to the third as a minty fresh gem or sell it here on the forums. B))

By far my favorite v2 1/60 Valk so far.

Hmmmm I smell group buy I should be able to get a couple myself... looks at RT Junkie and VFTF1 <_<

Man, new 1/60 ver2 VE-1 looks so beautiful.

Man, what should I do with my old ver.1 VE-1... :unsure:

Keep for comparison side by side..

make other envy..

Make yourself drool over and over again ... ( including people who is watching it when u posted pics..and that includes me...)

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not going to argue which one is more popular amongst the fans between this VE and the Max & Millia. For me the 1J's in Blue and Red will always be more iconic.

However now imagine if this VE wasn't made yet. You guys would be bitching why every CF imaginable was made first. And considering that the molds are done for the 1J, and every Kakizaki and Cf is made including these 2 seater, for me it's frustrating how two of the most iconic Valks haven't yet been scheduled for release yet. Heck we're even getting two completely out of nowhere YF-19 repaints.

With that said, the VE honestly ain't pretty compared to the others. It's not a fighter, it's clunky in design. And in battroid it looks a giant pizza slicer. :D Slice them up for them hungry Zentradis. LOL Yet as a military design it's truly awesome.

Still eventually I will also buy it. ;) And gonna give it superpacks and a gunpod. :)

I'm not going to argue which one is more popular amongst the fans between this VE and the Max & Millia.
Then don't provoke us!

For me the 1J's in Blue and Red will always be more iconic.
Roger that Sir!

However now imagine if this VE wasn't made yet. You guys would be bitching why every CF imaginable was made first. And considering that the molds are done for the 1J, and every Kakizaki and Cf is made including these 2 seater, for me it's frustrating how two of the most iconic Valks haven't yet been scheduled for release yet. Heck we're even getting two completely out of nowhere YF-19 repaints.
Your logic disturbs me here!

With that said, the VE honestly ain't pretty compared to the others. It's not a fighter, it's clunky in design. And in battroid it looks a giant pizza slicer. :D Slice them up for them hungry Zentradis. LOL
Sure according to your perception!

Then don't provoke us!

Ohhhh, I'm scared now. Internet army. :p:lol:

All good. B))

And guys, I meant no offense to anyone, was just sharing my view. ;)

Edited by Omegablue

We already know the M&M 1Js are going to be released, they probably have a good reason not to release them yet that is why most of us don't mind waiting. It is a guarantee that they will come out. Yamato's tactic this time around is a lot different than before, they seemed to be more interested in getting newer valks out before going back to old favorites. I like this approach, this keeps us from waiting or passing on valks we already have in another scale, and guarantees them our money. Think about it, if they released all the normal valks first there is no reason for the buyer to spend money on them. Sure they may be better depending on who you ask but I for one am not buying every valk again, especially ones I have in another scale. Now I will buy a valk that I don't have like the VF-1D, VT-1, TV VF-1A Max and Kakizaki, and the VE-1. They know what they are doing buy releasing these the way the do.

It's weird that they havent announced the M&M se but totally not worrisome. It makes sense that the line concentrated on the 2 seaters and TV schemes, so that the collectors won't feel like they're collecting the same exact line that they already bought with the 1/48. In fact it kinda makes sense now why they didn't release 2 seaters for the 1/48 line. If people would have completed they collections with the 1/48, why would they even invest in a whole new line? Very smart Yamato peoples!

We already know the M&M 1Js are going to be released, they probably have a good reason not to release them yet that is why most of us don't mind waiting. It is a guarantee that they will come out. Yamato's tactic this time around is a lot different than before, they seemed to be more interested in getting newer valks out before going back to old favorites. I like this approach, this keeps us from waiting or passing on valks we already have in another scale, and guarantees them our money. Think about it, if they released all the normal valks first there is no reason for the buyer to spend money on them. Sure they may be better depending on who you ask but I for one am not buying every valk again, especially ones I have in another scale. Now I will buy a valk that I don't have like the VF-1D, VT-1, TV VF-1A Max and Kakizaki, and the VE-1. They know what they are doing buy releasing these the way the do.

I don't know. While I agree with your argument, I am not sure about the evidence - besides the M&M, they have already released/ announced almost everything in canon color.

I think Yamato wants to sell more valks while the MF is still a hit (the movie has yet to come); and I kind of bet that they have the M7 license. Therefore they have something to keep the fire going, so to speak.

Point taken from both EXO and ff95gj.

I don't know. While I agree with your argument, I am not sure about the evidence - besides the M&M, they have already released/ announced almost everything in canon color.

Though this is what I don't get. It appears we're even getting the Dark Focker repaint before these two iconic valks? Selling strategy true, Yamato clever these days true, but still this not making sense. Especially when you look that even with the smaller GN-U Dou line that every hero valk and CF present recently, but no M&M.

Back to two seaters. I really would like to see one in focker colours and armed. :)

Alittle off-topic, but maybe they are holding off the M&M till they can do a grand release, ala VF-1, VF-11B and VF-22S? That would just about make the M&M fans go crazy.

That would not be wise.

Most people can't afford 4 or 5 valks all at once! And it's not good to business when things get sit on the shelf and turn cold.

Most people can't afford 4 or 5 valks all at once! And it's not good to business when things get sit on the shelf and turn cold.

I fully agree. 100us plus another 40 to 60 for shipping depending on which side of the world you're in, it's alot of money.

I still feel if they released all the hero Valks first, people would still buy the others afterward without a doubt . The VE is an example of it's following.

Edited by Omegablue

I still feel if they released all the hero Valks first, people would still buy the others afterward without a doubt . The VE is an example of it's following.

Not necessarily true... there are different levels of fanaticism. Some are completist, some love the rare/ not-so-popular valks, but alot more "casual" fans only want the "hero" valks.

In this case, once the "hero" valks are over and done with, they will not pay attention anymore to the newer releases. However, if the lesser known valks are released 1st, the hero valk collectors would still be looking at their radar to lookout for the hero valk releases and in the meantime, probably they might simply buy whatever is released in between.

Not necessarily true... there are different levels of fanaticism. Some are completist, some love the rare/ not-so-popular valks, but alot more "casual" fans only want the "hero" valks.

In this case, once the "hero" valks are over and done with, they will not pay attention anymore to the newer releases. However, if the lesser known valks are released 1st, the hero valk collectors would still be looking at their radar to lookout for the hero valk releases and in the meantime, probably they might simply buy whatever is released in between.

I believe the casual customers do not have a radar anyways...

A theory can also say that once a casual customer starts collecting the hero valks, they can be turned into a "collector" more easily. Seriously, it is easier to justify a purchase once you start. The first time I thought "nay, too expensive"; once I got a cheap deal on a 1S and 1J, I began to collect...

Weak-minded fool!

I think that Yamato wants to come out with mostly new VF-1 designs and types before the true and tested ones just to do something new and fresh.

I mean, TV Max and Kakizaki, TV CF and so on.

These new 1/60's were engineered to support two-seaters so why not show off them first with the new features and then go back to the standard ones.

I've been waiting for ever for a VT and VE and all the VF's that weren't made for the 1/48 line.