Yamato 1/60 v.2 2 seaters

newca

Sexual innuendo in Macross? NO WAY!

There's Roy Focker...... :lol:

Then there's all those naked photos of Misa kept by cannon fodder pilots....

LOL, Already have my double nuts, wouldn't mind the Valkyrie though. :lol:

I've already conceded that I'm running behind on the 1/60 v.2 series, but the 2 seaters I will no skip out on. I have a feeling these are gonna sell like hotcakes, so need to make sure there's one with my name on one in case any of these decide to be limited versions.

Edited by Jasonc

Goddamnit!!! (not really). But heck!!!

I cant afford these (VT-1 and VE-1) BUT I MUST HAVE THEM BOTH!!!!!!!!!

Crap my pants I need these. I dont think I have enough blood or sperm to sell to pay for these sukers. And Buddha knows that I will NOT part with my daily dose of caviar and champagne. (just kidding).

</buzzed_Post>

There's Roy Focker...... :lol:

Then there's all those naked photos of Misa kept by cannon fodder pilots....

The reason they die: They're not grasping the joystick, but their joy stick.

Goddamnit!!! (not really). But heck!!!

I cant afford these (VT-1 and VE-1) BUT I MUST HAVE THEM BOTH!!!!!!!!!

Crap my pants I need these. I dont think I have enough blood or sperm to sell to pay for these sukers. And Buddha knows that I will NOT part with my daily dose of caviar and champagne. (just kidding).

</buzzed_Post>

Are you:

Caucasian

6 feet tall

20-26

Blue or green-eyed

Mild complexion

Medium build

Blond or brown-haird

Dimples

If all of the above are true, You can prospectively make $14000 US a year by selling your sperm.

:lol:

Are you:

Caucasian

6 feet tall

20-26

Blue or green-eyed

Mild complexion

Medium build

Blond or brown-haird

Dimples

If all of the above are true, You can prospectively make $14000 US a year by selling your sperm.

No way, that's pretty much me to a T!

Vostok 7

Here's a pic of the Yamato VE-1 Elintseeker v2.0. ^_^

I was hoping to get in a 1/48 scale, but that dream was over, now have to settle for this 1/60. <_<

post-8103-1242425415_thumb.jpg

Reference to this and others: http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/search?q=ve-1

OMG! That is just beautiful in fighter mode! I will definitely be shooting to get three of these to display in each mode! A first for me.

Hmmm, don't know about getting 3, but definitely holding off other valks to buy this. There's just too many damn valks this year. A good thing, but not for the wallet.

The reason they die: They're not grasping the joystick, but their joy stick.

Are you:

Caucasian

6 feet tall

20-26

Blue or green-eyed

Mild complexion

Medium build

Blond or brown-haird

Dimples

Almost

I am 32, black hair and no dimples. So could I still get like 10Gs for that? Where did you get this figure of 14K? That is really mind blowing! And how much....

Nevermind. This is off topic. . .

But I would shag myself until the cows come home to get the ostrich and elintseeker.

Edited by miriya

Almost

I am 32, black hair and no dimples. So could I still get like 10Gs for that? Where did you get this figure of 14K? That is really mind blowing! And how much....

Nevermind. This is off topic. . .

But I would shag myself until the cows come home to get the ostrich and elintseeker.

Well, only about 9% of the applicants are accepted...

...I would shag myself until the cows come home to get the ostrich and elintseeker.

Now THAT is dedication to the hobby right there! :lol:

My wife is currently undergoing the initial phase of a surrogate pregnancy for a couple out of New York. That pays about $20,000...but you don't get the money until you "deliver the goods" so to speak. But I dunno if begging our wives or girlfriends to carry a baby for someone else to support our Valkyrie addiction would go over well! lol

*can see several MW members penciling the idea down as a last-ditch option :D

Edited by Cyclone Trooper

Now THAT is dedication to the hobby right there! :lol:

My wife is currently undergoing the initial phase of a surrogate pregnancy for a couple out of New York. That pays about $20,000...but you don't get the money until you "deliver the goods" so to speak. But I dunno if begging our wives or girlfriends to carry a baby for someone else to support our Valkyrie addiction would go over well! lol

*can see several MW members penciling the idea down as a last-ditch option :D

It's not like any of this does me any good, anyway.

I AM only 15, on my way to my first job in fast food...

PLEASE, TACO BELL, ACCEPT MY APPLICATION!

Hmmm, don't know about getting 3, but definitely holding off other valks to buy this. There's just too many damn valks this year. A good thing, but not for the wallet.

Gotta get creative bro! Check some of the posts above. These guys have mentioned being sperm donors and entertained their wives being surrogate mothers (too funny :lol: ). Anywho, I offered up my v1 1/60 Super Ostrich, Elint, and Trainer at prices too good to pass by to play catch up. I also sold a set up Stealth Super & Strike Parts. These were things I could part with because I either had extras or I am replacing with v2 1/60's. I also had some extra PTO (professional time off) I was able to sell off recently that funded some stuff.

As it stands now, I have all the new 1/60's that have come out including the latest VF-11B (en route). I was able to do all this without tapping into any personal money of my own.

Edited by MacrossMan

It's not like any of this does me any good, anyway. I AM only 15, on my way to my first job in fast food...

PLEASE, TACO BELL, ACCEPT MY APPLICATION!

If I was 15, I would apply at In-n-out because they are the highest pay in the fast-food industry. I think its like $11 bucks?

If I was 15, I would apply at In-n-out because they are the highest pay in the fast-food industry. I think its like $11 bucks?

In-n-where?!

I know Taco Bell offers up to $12 an hour for normal staff jobs, after a certain period; I think 18 months or something.

It's like $8 starting salary.

Your 15? Sorry to burst your bubble by most giant mega companies don't hire kids under 18. There a whole bunch of child labor, legal mumbo jumbo. Besides Taco Bell and In & Out that doesn't sound like it is On topic to me.

How many Burger King: Fully Loaded Steak House Burgers do you think equals the weight of one VF-1?

Your 15? Sorry to burst your bubble by most giant mega companies don't hire kids under 18. There a whole bunch of child labor, legal mumbo jumbo. Besides Taco Bell and In & Out that doesn't sound like it is On topic to me.

How many Burger King: Fully Loaded Steak House Burgers do you think equals the weight of one VF-1?

First off, a huge part of the fast food service industry is under 18. This is good for business, since kids (Within legal age (15 in Texas)) are willing to work for less (IE Minimum Wage), and attract their friends. Friends buy food. Money enters industry.

Moving on.

In Texas, that's about half the other's weight.

I, of course, mean that it takes 2 VF-1s to match the burger's weight.

Reserved a VF-1D from Hobby Search.

This will be my first VF-1D & first V2 VF-1. I will have to wait to June. Almost thought about ordering a VF-22S but I hear that people are fans of the V2 VF-1's. I have three 1/48 VF-1's so I'm on the fence about the V2. Decided not to get the VF-22S in case I become a fan of the V2 VF-1. In that case I would want the extra money to buy more of them.

Wise policy Roy, u wont regret it :)

so will u have to take alot of the armour off to transform the Elint?

Nope. The Elintseeker is like any other Valkyrie with FPs. Fully transformable with no parts swapping or removal.