Yamato 1/60 v.2 2 seaters

newca

Hey guys, is there a way to get Minmay to sit tightly in the VF-1D's cockpit? She keeps rattling out of place in mine and tends to slide to her left. A tad annoying.

Oh and VF-1D has alot more Tampo printing than the other 1/60 v2 VF-1s. Very glad with this.

Hey guys, is there a way to get Minmay to sit tightly in the VF-1D's cockpit? She keeps rattling out of place in mine and tends to slide to her left. A tad annoying.

Oh and VF-1D has alot more Tampo printing than the other 1/60 v2 VF-1s. Very glad with this.

Add blu-tack to her gluteus maximus. :lol:

Add blu-tack to her gluteus maximus. :lol:

Hi guys, first time poster, LONG time reader....anyways I just got my first set of these ver.2 Valks, great stuff, got a VF-1D, VF-1S, TV VF-1J and a Tomahawk. All arrived in perfect shape and I must say they are awesome. One little nagging thing, my Hikaru does not sit down quite all the way in the 1D and as a result, the canopy does not close all the way. Anybody else having that issue? And yes, I agree, the Minmay rattling around is kind of annoying as well. Other than that, not problems to report. Got them all from the sale going on at OD.

While you are sitting Hikaru you have to push his arms against his body until the elbows go past down the instrument panels.

It's a very tight fit, but after that, the canopy closes all the way down B))

While you are sitting Hikaru you have to push his arms against his body until the elbows go past down the instrument panels.

It's a very tight fit, but after that, the canopy closes all the way down B))

Thanks! I'll try that out later on today!

I put a Toynami 1/55 scale Roy Focker in the back seat- I had to cut his legs to a nub but he sits ok. Since hes a smaller scale his helmut sits a little under the headrest. The VF 1D is cool to go along with the VF 1S.

Anyone knew of news on the Elint seeker ?

I thought i saw news of yamato releasing VE-1.. but up till now no news, that will be something i be very interested in..

Well any updates?? anyone ??

Last news were the pics being leaked. You can see them here.

Edited by MacrossMan

I didnt realize you were still udating your pinned list... awesome job!

Thanks for checking it out! Updating it is the fun part.

Speaking of which.......do we have a confirmed release date for the Elint?

Came across this pic form the Hobby Complex show, but, wouldn't you know, the -1A is blocking the date!!! <_<

WTF.jpg

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Does anyone know why the VT-1 is priced at about USD 145 (overdrive) which is considerably much higher than the valks with FPs? Its not like it has more accesories than the Super/STrike VF-1s.

Does anyone know why the VT-1 is priced at about USD 145 (overdrive) which is considerably much higher than the valks with FPs? Its not like it has more accesories than the Super/STrike VF-1s.

The VT-1 MSRP is also higher, probably because it is a one-off design with limited recolours/variants possible

The VT-1 MSRP is also higher, probably because it is a one-off design with limited recolours/variants possible

right here, you're paying for fast packs that no other valk uses.

I sure hope they put off the release of the Elint until the fall or something. After buying a VF-11, a VF-22, VT-1 and a VF-25 my wallet can sure use a break from Macross toys for awhile.

Uh, silly question regarding the Super Ostrich, and probably applicable to the Elint Seeker too, how do they look without the packs and in "fighter" mode? Theoretically it is possible to transform them to fighter (w/o the packs: leg armor, boosters, etc.), it's just I've never seen a toy pictured like that, and the tailfins do look very short, and the whole backpack flips up differently than a normal VF-1 (don't fold onto each other).

Maybe those who had the V 1.0 from a few years back have already tried it?

EDIT: Answering my own question, few pages back and saw the thing w/o packs and full frontal...plus belly up! but still no side view, which is intriguing since the tail fins do look smallish! Nice-looking in all possible configurations or are we sacrificing the "clean" fighter configuration for the sake of the funky backpack?

Edited by regult

Is the 1D being re-released simply because they are all sold-out, or is there another reason? I'm really liking the Elint. I can see I'm gonna need to ebay another batch of toys and generate some more dough for other toys and things.

see bottom of pic.

Thank you! I dont know why I did not see that.

Exposed boobie ducks!! Someone PLEASE think of the children!! :lol:

Very funny. But children especially like bobbie and ducks, right? Well I guess not any more than me.

At the risk of sounding like a COMPLETE idiot...exactly what are boobie ducks? The only reason I'm even asking this is because Macross is a universe where names like "Pink Peckers" and "Double Nuts" are spoken with a straight face...and actually taken seriously. :blink:

Edited by Cyclone Trooper

Those are the fast packs, in the first episode that they are seen in SDF:M they nicknamed the VF-1S with the fastpack the "Booby Duck"

...and once again, I have been enlightened in the School of Macross. Thanks, dude!

At the risk of sounding like a COMPLETE idiot...exactly what are boobie ducks? The only reason I'm even asking this is because Macross is a universe where names like "Pink Peckers" and "Double Nuts" are spoken with a straight face...and actually taken seriously. :blink:

Ok, I'll sound like a complete idiot... what are "Pink Peckers and Double Nuts"? There should be a glossary of notable terms in Macross ;-)

Ok, I'll sound like a complete idiot... what are "Pink Peckers and Double Nuts"? There should be a glossary of notable terms in Macross ;-)

Not sure about the Pink Peckers, but the Double Nuts is the name given to one of the re-paints of the YF-19 that is about to be released. Someone gave the technicals on it and it had something to do with the call number on the plane having a double zero in it.