Who is going to die in Macross Frontier???

taksraven

Yup, my money's on Michael. Ep 19 had all the indicative hallmarks of a character biting it the next few episodes. But I will be supler suplex happy if it was Luca tho. Annoying little whimp.

Luca

won't buy it... not before

episode 22 at least...

(according to the previews from the news thread).

Btw...

I noticed nobody has pointed out how similar is Michael to Roy since both are blonde and both are womanizers...

Pineapple salad incoming...!!! :ph34r:

Whoever made that "pineapple salad" reference the stock phrase for a possible character death should be shot through the nuts. And, no, I don´t mean Kawamori.

I´m betting against a Michael death, because his arc isn´t finished yet and because it is too obvious. Again.

It´s not as if some people made a certain mistake prior to episode 17, isn´t it?

I'd prefer a BIG surprise and let it be Alto and Michel angry against the Vajra for LUCA's DEATH (yeah, I heat that childish bozo).

PLEASE?????

I mean, we've had our share of derailing from the preview summaries before... what better than a big twist on ep20's preview? ;)

Edited by Garou Kuroryuu

We're pretty much assured from the future episode summaries that at least

Alto, Ranka, Sheryl, Luca, and Ozma

survive the next episode, and probably the next two after it, too. Speculation is pretty much restricted to other characters, at least in the near future.

Whoever made that "pineapple salad" reference the stock phrase for a possible character death should be shot through the nuts. And, no, I don´t mean Kawamori.

Agreed. It was cute for about six or seven posts, and now its about as funny as Gallagher hitting a watermelon pineapple with a slegehammer.

I think Michel dies ...... wait what?

Doh, he's dead

Unfortunately I called this right after I first started watching Macross Frontier. The MINUTE Klan and Michael hookup, one or both of them would die. They kissed and then I posted "poo THEY KISSED, MICHAEL IS GOING TO DIE!" and sure enough, he did.

I say Klan either dies next ep or successfully KILLS EVERYTHING. If she doesn't perish within 2 episodes, she ain't dying.

At this time I would also like to say Nanase is now safe and WILL NOT die. I figured she'd just get wounded.

Sheryl does not die.

We may, however, see the deaths of some bridge bunnies.

Luca

won't buy it... not before

episode 22 at least...

(according to the previews from the news thread).

Btw...

I noticed nobody has pointed out how similar is Michael to Roy since both are blonde and both are womanizers...

Pineapple salad incoming...!!! :ph34r:

IT SEEMS I WAS RIGHT... DAMMIT!!!!

:angry:

LOL I leave and when I come back I find out some people let off steam on my already poor popularity rating :lol:

Well it seems my feeling about Glass was right (24 vibes...), Michel too.

I don't think they will kill Klan, it will be too much a drama .

For Cathy this is more complicated they can't kill Ozma because it will made too much "widow"( Klan and her). I said either Cathy or Ozma last time but after watching the 19 and 20 it's as if they decided to not move apart the two in life, like after...

EDIT : STFU ? Kronnang Dunn I completely forgot...thx.

Edited by rubi

As I said earlier, everybody is going to die by the end of Macross F.

Michel

was the first of many.

Zeta-Gundam-ending

here we come?

(not looking forward to that idea, i hope it doesn't come to that...)

Edited by phy

LOL I leave and when I come back I find out some people let off steam on my already poor popularity rating :lol:

Well it seems my feeling about Glass was right (24 vibes...), Michel too.

I don't think they will kill Klan, it will be too much a drama .

For Cathy this is more complicated they can't kill Ozma because it will made too much "widow"( Klan and her). I said either Cathy or Ozma last time but after watching the 19 and 20 it's as if they decided to not move apart the two in life, like after...

Careful... (Spoiler tags anyone?) :ph34r:

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Characters that definitely will die (eventually):

1) Grace O'Connor (#uken Sweet!!!!) :angry:

2) Leon Mishima (About time, bastard...) <_<

Characters that may probably die:

1) Brera Sterne (Saving Ranka/Crossing-killing Grace) :mellow:

2) Klan Klan (Berserker rage next episode... remember Gilliam?) :unsure:

:ph34r:

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Zeta-Gundam-ending

here we come?

(not looking forward to that idea, i hope it doesn't come to that...)

Why not ? Michel death was sadly AWESOME (If i have to die one day, I want to die exactly like him) !!! Just imagine all Macross F characters dying from a slow and painful death like Michel. Macross F will automatically enter the LEGEND. Anime fans from all across the world will remember Macross F even after decades as the anime not afraid of sacrifing characters for the greater good. I don't want to see Macross F characters smiling at the even if of one or two friends end up dead (Myung and Isamu smiling JUST 10 minutes after Guld death for example). This time, KILL THEM ALL !!! I know it's crazy for me to say that, but this has to be done for the greater good. So please Kawamori-san, MAKE IT SO !!!

Edited by Macross007

Why not ? Michel death was sadly AWESOME (If i have to die one day, I want to die exactly like him) !!! Just imagine all Macross F characters dying from a slow and painful death like Michel. Macross F will automatically enter the LEGEND. Anime fans from all across the world will remember Macross F even after decades as the anime not afraid of sacrifing characters for the greater good. I don't want to see Macross F characters smiling at the even if of one or two friends end up dead (Myung and Isamu smiling JUST 10 minutes after Guld death for example). This time, KILL THEM ALL !!! I know it's crazy for me to say that, but this has to be done for the greater good. So please Kawamori-san, MAKE IT SO !!!

"Ma-ma-MAA-ma-ma! ma-ma-MAA-ma-ma! Macross F! Macross F! Macross F, GO!!"

(damn I hope this joke isn't too obscure... :unsure: )

"Ma-ma-MAA-ma-ma! ma-ma-MAA-ma-ma! Macross F! Macross F! Macross F, GO!!"

(damn I hope this joke isn't too obscure... :unsure: )

So it's okay to see nearly all VF-171 pilots being blow up and not main characters ? :unsure: Sorry to say that, but THIS IS WAR, PEOPLE DIE !!! Main characters have no right to stay alive if nearly everybody end up dead at the end. That's cold from my part I admit that, but this is the painful reality of war. Macross with Macross F has the chance to show us what Gundam forgot since Zeta : In war, everybody is equal. In war, the notion of "heroe" and "super mecha" do not exist. In war, everyday you live is a gift from the universe. Macross F need to show us that like "24" and Jack Bauer are doing now.

Edited by Macross007

I definitely think that Klan is going to go out in a blaze of glory in episode 21 or 22.

Then perhaps as she lays dying, she'll find out that Mikhail is still alive, saved at the last moment by Brera.

Mikhail once recovered will then go insane with rage and die in a suicide attack on a Vajra carrier (or some such heroic type death).

And I also think that Brera will definitely end up killing Grace and probably die in doing so.

Graham