Who is going to die in Macross Frontier???

taksraven

I just figured it out : I put them all....but Luca will be safe and sound at the end, well, if there isn't any Nanase attack ^_^

It's gonna be Nanase! :ph34r:

She's like a sister to Ranka and....and I dunno.

It's unlikely even if she 's so close to Ranka, sister is a big word for her role in the serie, but who know?

The question now is how, I mean her chest is pretty much bulletproof. :ph34r:

Defective air bag ? ^_^

For the next episode, Ozma is the first in the list, but like many said, it's too obvious with a title like that.

However, the Bye Bye Sheryl in episode 6 was very misleading so I don't think they will play the same trick knowing everyone expect his survival.

It can become a really unexpected episode if they kill him or if they put him in the go missing box, and make him come back later( I know it's pure science fiction ^_^ .Until now his character wasn't really developped ; I don't think he can become a hero for Alto like Roy was for hikaru but if he dies here it will be a set piece for Alto,Ranka and Sheryl growth.

Or you can just imagine they're talking about Michel and Klan relationship which take a new twist ;).

For the rest of the episode and people who surely can die I will say Grace for sure even if she was already , Ozma( they can leave him a chance but not twice ) or Cathy( Between the two but not both otherwise it would be called a tragedy :) ) , Michel( He reminds me of roy who enjoyed too much his life and we all know what happenned...), and the president Glass ( ..was too much confident in the last episode and even if he is such a passive character a little 24H sauce could be entertaining).

Brera, Ranka, Sheryl probably may die , (and I just though about the high possibilty for Alto to die it could be a easy way to please everyone with the love triangle ) but I will wait to see for those four , if the grim reaper did her job with the others :D

Brera's fate is sealed

If Luca dies it will be in a VF-25F and he will die in a very hardcore fashion., and this would be after he gets his girl but she is killed in a cross fire, making him go insane.

I think MF will be more like M0 and show the experienced pilots survive, and Ozma will make it thru the series physically intact. But mentally he will be a wreck with Ranka gone. I think that the Guardian outliving his ward and the pain from that is something unexplored in macross thus far except in passing. I think its time for that one.

Ranka will either sacrifice herself with Brera or as a result of Brera's death and the situation. Not sure if she will die or just go away ala M0.

If Sheryl dies, it's going to be in the cockpit in her own VF-25, she'll be on the front lines in a few eps i'm sure of it. But I think she'll live.

Alto is the universal a$$ kicker on the good guy side of this macross series, he will survive.

Michel, is the most likely candidate really as he is very Roy like. But I think that Klan and Michel will die together, just after seeing eye to eye about their feelings for each other, in one hell of a blaze of glory.

Grace is a given, unless they are going to go the 2nd season route, in that case she has a small chance of surviving.

Leon has a special place in hell reserved for him, I think he is going to be consumed by the Varja ala Burke in Aliens.

All the other supporting characters have 50/50 odds at this point but i think all of them will make it. I'd really like to see SK being able to tell another seasons worth of a story with the surviving characters. Kinda like Ghost in the shell, same team new bad guy. Maybe even do one years down the road so even the surviving characters change around a bit.

The question now is how, I mean her chest is pretty much bulletproof. :ph34r:

Isn't that obvious? That's part of her Armoured pack, just wait until she unleashed Itano circus at Luca.

I heard somewhere that Sheryl are supposed to due due to her illness.

Brera's fate is sealed

If Luca dies it will be in a VF-25F and he will die in a very hardcore fashion., and this would be after he gets his girl but she is killed in a cross fire, making him go insane.

I think MF will be more like M0 and show the experienced pilots survive, and Ozma will make it thru the series physically intact. But mentally he will be a wreck with Ranka gone. I think that the Guardian outliving his ward and the pain from that is something unexplored in macross thus far except in passing. I think its time for that one.

Ranka will either sacrifice herself with Brera or as a result of Brera's death and the situation. Not sure if she will die or just go away ala M0.

If Sheryl dies, it's going to be in the cockpit in her own VF-25, she'll be on the front lines in a few eps i'm sure of it. But I think she'll live.

Alto is the universal a$$ kicker on the good guy side of this macross series, he will survive.

Michel, is the most likely candidate really as he is very Roy like. But I think that Klan and Michel will die together, just after seeing eye to eye about their feelings for each other, in one hell of a blaze of glory.

Grace is a given, unless they are going to go the 2nd season route, in that case she has a small chance of surviving.

Leon has a special place in hell reserved for him, I think he is going to be consumed by the Varja ala Burke in Aliens.

All the other supporting characters have 50/50 odds at this point but i think all of them will make it. I'd really like to see SK being able to tell another seasons worth of a story with the surviving characters. Kinda like Ghost in the shell, same team new bad guy. Maybe even do one years down the road so even the surviving characters change around a bit.

That sounds more like a "Kill 'Em All" Tomino series than Macross...I'm assuming most of the characters will survive. That way, if they don't, I'll be plenty surprised.

That sounds more like a "Kill 'Em All" Tomino series than Macross...I'm assuming most of the characters will survive. That way, if they don't, I'll be plenty surprised.

The characters will survive (some of them), but the entire civilian of Frontier and Galaxy will be wiped out Zentraedi holocaust style, now that's Macross way of doing "Kill em all". ^_^

After having watched FAR too much Battlestar my brain is running in so many different directions that it's hard to say, I can think of a reason to kill off every character and at the same time think of why they should live. But as of right now I have to say that Leon and Ozma are going to buy it. While many people say that Ozma has not had enough development to be killed off they did kill off Raramia. I don't think of her as cannon fodder because she had a name and I kept on waiting for the back story of the Pixies. I also feel that Michael may die, but I can't put my finger on why. While Macross does not have the rep of being too dark I would not mind if it ended up taking a turn in that direction. And I agree with Morpheus that the loss of some, most or all of the two fleet could very well happen.

-If that's the case then my theory is that Alto and a lucky girl will take off in a VF-25 with one of those new fold boosters and heads out into the galaxy. (Maybe end up finding the Megaroad-01 with Misa and Hikaru.)

But as of right now I have to say that Leon and Ozma are going to buy it.

Scratched Ozma outta that deathwish list. As he so boldly said at the end of 17th eps, surviving the lethal Pineapple Salad Curse .... "I'll will not die".

Guess what, he's not dead, thanks to Fire Bomber guardian angels protecting ace combat VF pilots who're openly FIRE BOMBER's fanatic fans, like Gamlin in Mac 7.

Scratched Ozma outta that deathwish list. As he so boldly said at the end of 17th eps, surviving the lethal Pineapple Salad Curse .... "I'll will not die".

Guess what, he's not dead, thanks to Fire Bomber guardian angels protecting ace combat VF pilots who're openly FIRE BOMBER's fanatic fans, like Gamlin in Mac 7.

You know, it would be incredibly cruel if he was killed in the next episode...

Not now

The characters will survive (some of them), but the entire civilian of Frontier and Galaxy will be wiped out Zentraedi holocaust style, now that's Macross way of doing "Kill em all". ^_^

I hope not, it's more memorable to kill the main character than wiping out frontier or Galaxy. I kind of like more the epic style than the last one.

After having watched FAR too much Battlestar my brain is running in so many different directions that it's hard to say, I can think of a reason to kill off every character and at the same time think of why they should live. But as of right now I have to say that Leon and Ozma are going to buy it. While many people say that Ozma has not had enough development to be killed off they did kill off Raramia. I don't think of her as cannon fodder because she had a name and I kept on waiting for the back story of the Pixies. I also feel that Michael may die, but I can't put my finger on why. While Macross does not have the rep of being too dark I would not mind if it ended up taking a turn in that direction. And I agree with Morpheus that the loss of some, most or all of the two fleet could very well happen.

Welcome to the " we have been traped " fanclub ^_^ .

It was well done also, but how many times he could have ? As for Michel I keep thinking so too but caution is really the key to safety .

-

If that's the case then my theory is that Alto and a lucky girl will take off in a VF-25 with one of those new fold boosters and heads out into the galaxy. (Maybe end up finding the Megaroad-01 with Misa and Hikaru.)

I don't think we will see them again and for what ? Take their Coaprovel each second ? Too boring...

I will wait 'til the final episode ^_^

You know, it would be incredibly cruel if he was killed in the next episode...

For us ! :huh:

someone posted that the same seiyuu who appeared in the machida episode appeared ep17 as well.

not too sure about this myself though. :)

That was me. Jun Kanno, 金野潤, is credited in episode 14 for the role of Pilot (パイロット) and again after episode 17 as NUNS pilot (新統合軍パイロット).

Someone else pointed out that he also appears credited for the Teacher in episode 16 (教師)

thanks to Fire Bomber guardian angels protecting ace combat VF pilots who're openly FIRE BOMBER's fanatic fans, like Gamlin in Mac 7.

I think you just solved the mistery of why gamlin survived macross 7 :o! Thats the real power of song energy, fan dom! It's powers create the fan domE wich shields fire bomber fans from dying even if they're aces pilots.

Ok, touching on an earlier writer's topic... maybe Frontier is annihilated in a blaze of glory and Alto and Sheryl (possibly Ranka, too) take the foldbooster and jump at the end of the series, and taaadaaaa, they jump and directly ahead is the Megaroad-01. The series will end as they make their approach toward Megaroad 01.

HOW ABOUT THEM APPLES!?

I agree, if Michael dies, Klan will die with him.

Best,

RF-26 [AAC Variant]

i hope sheryl is not dead like....truly dead..

maybe when grace said "sheryl is dead" it means...is not being able to sing...is the same as death.. for sheryl...so she said that to her...

to make things worst....

she said about...a situation where she was treated in a hospital...and it doesnt cure her...she said that to make sheryl....down and scared...

i think the V virus can kill only a normal human...not someone with nome blood...

i hope!

but...

picture1400x270shklaj5.jpg

picture2400x270shkldh3.jpg

picture2400x224shklvd9.jpg

i think sheryl is going to die..

i hate that bitch! DIE u grace! =p

Edited by moncikoma

Sheryl to die ?The Most unlikely to happen .

If she succeed to die after grasping her hopes and dreams like that...., Nanase wil be the one to pull the trigger ^_^

I will stick with what I said for Michel, Mr Glass and will put Cathy instead of this hot number of Ozma.He had better be able to back it up! <_< , if not I'm done :D

Just watched Episode 19 with subs and the way Michael mentions how he's come to terms with the fact that he is a womanizer because he is afraid of having a serious relationship, as well as his willingness to finally accept being closer to Klan made me think that he is doomed....

I also noticed how Michael looks a lot like a younger version of Roy (with glasses)...

:ph34r:

Edited by Kronnang Dunn