Who is going to die in Macross Frontier???

taksraven

Just for fun we shoul make a list of all foods seen in the Macross universe and their apparent effects on those that eat those foods.

Pineapple Salad = internaly bleeding/death

Giant Tuna Head = ???

Steak = Killed while on duty

Pizza = ???

Radioactive fish = Depression

Zentraedi instinct suppressive drugs = death by High-G

Woken up by a song and directly going into battle = Kinryu style kamikaze into enemy warship (not exaxtly a food) ^_^

Zentraedi instinct suppressive drugs = death by High-G

Woken up by a song and directly going into battle = Kinryu style kamikaze into enemy warship (not exaxtly a food) ^_^

I see a pattern here...

Glowing drinks = get kidnapped by Zentradi near Saturn

Fizzy drinks = get kidnapped by vampires

Irish coffee = get invited to a sixteen-year-old's birthday party

Appale Genki = get your blood stolen by Ritsuko

Budweiser = get your head blown up by some kid in a Valk.

Pineapple Salad = internal bleeding/death

Giant Tuna Head = ???

Pizza = ???

Radioactive fish = Increased Libido

Budweiser = get your head blown up by some kid in a Valk

Bitter Valk cookies = Getting stood up

Kompai time in waterlogged Protoculture city = First kiss with your Superior

Edited by Isamu Starkiller

This is a great collection of invaluable data! We will unravel the mysteries of the Macross Universe thru food!

Pineapple Salad = internal bleeding/death

Giant Tuna Head = ???

Pizza = extra life

Radioactive fish = Increased Libido

Budweiser = get your head blown up by some kid in a Valk

Bitter Valk cookies = Getting stood up

multi-colored carrot = death by PPB knife!

Unrippened apple = ditching girl to go bird watching

"pretend" food = sex with your Superior

Hot Dog = 1 way love

Edited by Isamu Starkiller

Pizza may actually be the most treasured of foods, that which assures your survival!

Hell yeah, in Code Geass, C.C favourite food is pizza, and she's immortal :lol:

Plenty of pizzas in episode 14., yum.

Pizza may actually be the most treasured of foods, that which assures your survival!

wow, you're right. luca was a sure goner given his lines. but because he ate some pizza, he was miraculously spared.

we might have actually found the antithesis to pineapple salad. good catch!

if that's the case, eat on, frontier citizens, eat on.

i wonder if ozma was eating pizza before his near-death sortee in ep 3...

When the heck did this turn to the food thread?

Just to add another food.

Hotdogs always fall when there is a chick or one sided love around.

Macross 7- Akiko possesed by Sivil tries to seduce Basara unfortunately for her Basara is more concerned about the hotdog that he was eating that she is steping on than her.

Macross Frontier - Luca drops his hotdog lunch when he is around Nanase.

Giant Tuna Head = ???

Even I know the answer to this one!

Giant Tuna Head = Take a trip on Super Dimmensional Fortress Macross (Maguro in Japanese is Tuna Sushi, Macross sounds a lot like Maguro-cross)

VFTF1

Giant Tuna Head = Surviving in a tent for days with the future saviour of mankind/zentradi/meltradi

aha! i noticed something. eat radioactive fish, and the next day you get it on inside a protoculture city. on the other hand, eat a giant maguro head, you spend days with only each other, doing nothing but staring up while lying in bed...

ergo:

radioactive fish = increased libido

giant tuna head = no libido at all. :p

my money would go to ozma, check out the wikipedia entry of frontier episodes,

goodbye, sister is the title.....next on the line is luca followed by another pixie squad.

Doh! Why did I go and verify that? I think you get the next Nanase pillow.

If I had to guess, I could see ...

Ozma (as you pointed out). I remember hearing somewhere recently (in a movie, I think), that "parents have to die before their children truly come into their own". This may be the same, where Ozma has to go for the rest of the boys to step up and become men. Then again, "Goodbye, Sister" could just be there to screw with our heads, knowing we're all expecting the pineapple salad.

Brera going out in a blaze of glory after redeeming himself in some way (from being a major d-bag for the first half of the series) a la Guld. His sacrifice will ultimately save Ranka, Frontier, or maybe the whole shebang. I'm guessing last episode, or very near the end.

Either Luca OR Michel: One or the other has to go, if only to hammer home the cost of war, a la Kakizaki. It seems natural to point at Luca here (he's less skilled in combat, the recent near-confession to Nanase seemed to set it up, etc), but I wouldn't count out Michel yet, either. His connection to Klan could lend itself to the story and character development there, and if Ozma's going, I would be very surprised to NOT see Alto leading Skull Squadron by the end (in a shiny new red VF-25S, no less). Michel has to be out of the way before that would play out. If so, Skull is going to need some new blood soon if so ... 2 remaining valks does not a squad make. Maybe SMS has other squadrons we haven't seen with personnel ready to fill in? As "small" as the Quarter is, it can clearly fit a larger complement than the handful of valks, q-reas, a Konig and the destroids for close defense we've seen so far (Mr March's Mecha Manual mentions "many x VF-25 variable fighters", "many x attack craft, bombers, reconnaissance craft, transport craft, liaison craft", etc - not sure of his source, but would assume it's reliable), and the flight deck was crawling with people when we saw Alto first visit it with Ozma (just prior to getting smacked in the face :) ). Hell, maybe Sheryl straps in and goes "Bomba!!!"

Leon, just because he's clearly begging for it. If nothing else, for that haircut. Sneaky bastard.

Grace, because she's a duplicitous bee-yotch, and in anime, they always get theirs in the end. Tell me I'm wrong.

Bilra, because I just know he's going to be revealed as a massive jerk before the end. You know how I know? Look at how his eyes shift back and forth. (Simpsons fans will know what I'm on about :p )

• 2 weeks later...

It is going to be real cliche to me if Ozma is killed off. I have loved that they've made us think one thing and then it turns out to be another later on. Ozma is athe only character I can relate to, age wise. It's just going to bother me if he goes out. I don't think Alto is anywhere near leadership material......yet.

I don't wanna be a rain in everybody's parade but I really believe Ozma is going to die this week...

I hope I'm wrong... :unsure:

This might be another case of Frontier playing with our SDFM background, much like it did with Miss Macross and the WTF-1.

Actually, given the last few episodes, ozma has slightly increased his exposure in the series, including some dramatic moments with Ranka before the "experiment", and his death now would kinda hurt (as opposed to a few episodes back where he was almost left out of the picture). so death flags may be up, but i don't discount the possibility that SK is throwing us for another loop.

I say the one who's going to die is Grace, then Grace again, followed by Grace and more Grace will follow. B))

I'm holding a pineapple salad and steak party tomorrows evening, who's comin? :rolleyes:

I say the one who's going to die is Grace, then Grace again, followed by Grace and more Grace will follow. B))

I'm holding a pineapple salad and steak party tomorrows evening, who's comin? :rolleyes:

:lol: You know what, that's a good way to know who the macross fans are. throw a great big party, and serve steak and pineapple salad as the special courses. watch the crowds eat them all up...

.. the macross fans will be on the other side of the room, sticking to the tuna courses. :p

Edited by dreamweaver13