Who is going to die in Macross Frontier???

taksraven

what, you mean klan will hook up with alto, and michael will end up killing her with a sniper shot? darn, that's harsh. :p

or check that, rewind, and...

what, you mean alto-hime will hook up with Bobby, and michael will end up killing him with a sniper shot? darn, that's harsh. :p

Or Micheal hooks up with the rest of Pixie Sqn, Klan catches him in the act and beats him to death with a 'body massager'. ;)

Mike: swap Sheryl for Leon. You can kill the galaxy fairy!

I feel Luca is going to die in a big battle, right after he confesses his attraction to Nanase. I also feel (and I hope I am wrong) Klan Klan is going to go out in blaze of glory, right when micheal realizes she's the only meltran he could ever love...than again, mostly everybody could just make it out okay....Kinda like the final battle in to M7, and the vajra can make peace with frontier and realize the error of there way and leave to find peace and happyness....but honestly who would really want that. I just want a epic battle ala' DYRL.

Lets invite Kill-em-all Tomino to write the final episode of Macross Frontier. :ph34r:

Then he realizes that he isn't as depressed and angry as he was back in the late 70's and 80's and gives us a relatively bloodless ending instead.

BTW, speaking of death and dying, I have good word that steak and pineapple salad is being served at the Frontier NUNS pilots commisary as we speak.

Edited by d3v

The Quarter will:

lose it's Macross Canons (DYRL?)

lose one arm and 1/3 of the ship (SDF MACROSS)

get part of it's bridge blown up (PLUS)

completely fall apart (7)

It's a no win situation...

I feel Luca is going to die in a big battle, right after he confesses his attraction to Nanase. I also feel (and I hope I am wrong) Klan Klan is going to go out in blaze of glory, right when micheal realizes she's the only meltran he could ever love...than again, mostly everybody could just make it out okay....Kinda like the final battle in to M7, and the vajra can make peace with frontier and realize the error of there way and leave to find peace and happyness....but honestly who would really want that. I just want a epic battle ala' DYRL.

Fully agree with you. I love the way Macross 7 (the TV series) ended but as you said, some a*s need to be kicked and in a fashion way. Macross Frontier has the technology to create that so LET'S DO THIS !!!

Fully agree with you. I love the way Macross 7 (the TV series) ended but as you said, some a*s need to be kicked and in a fashion way. Macross Frontier has the technology to create that so LET'S DO THIS !!!

Seeing the spoilers of the upcomming episodes

The ones talking about energy/water/food crysis onboard the frontier

, I could see city 25 itsel get blown up (I mean look at what happened in 14, when the vajra beam hit the shell!) aswell as the quater. Im expecting Luca to buy the farm and Ranka aswell or maybe Sheryl and Alto dying together (two seater Vf-25 style)

I'm sure they won't let The Frontier fleet get off easy in this series.

I'm going to go counter to popular opinion and state that massive death should not be a Macross thing. After all, Gundam00 did that this year -_-, and that was even with a Season 2 looming. Why risk being called imitative?

(Although character death doesn't seem to stick in Gundam-land, as evidenced by SEED.)

Of cours eif this were Classic trek, all red-shirts should die. That means the other girls bite it at some point.... :lol:

Edited by s-girl

Wow we've finally gotten to a "Who Will Survive" thread. As for my guess of death, Alto! Its unexpected, creative, and actually kinda makes sense. Ozuma won't die (maybe, I havn't see ep. 14 yet) but will more likely lose a limb and take up on the drink enough to make even Fokker say I think you've had enough. I'll guess that Luca will discover what Leon's plans are and he will have an "accident" while flying his VF-25.

I'm going to go counter to popular opinion and state that massive death should not be a Macross thing. After all, Gundam00 did that this year -_-, and that was even with a Season 2 looming. Why risk being called imitative?

Macross has never been a "kill 'em all" series...unless you happened to live on earth in 2010. I don't see that changing for this series. Although, definitely, I certainly BELIEVE that a good number of character are killable...which I didn't feel in Macross 7.

Random Cannon Fodder Pilot 23, why did you have to DIE?!!! WHY? WHHYYYYYYY??!!!

48 kicked ass. granted, he was only able to get into battle after alto killed the vajra queen (couldn't start his valk, the idiot), but... well, i guess you could still say he kicked ass :p

did anyone catch what happened to 42? He ate the most out of the three of them. he ate the pineapple salad AND the steak!

did anyone catch what happened to 42? He ate the most out of the three of them. he ate the pineapple salad AND the steak!

He ejected and got stuck on a reaction missiles launching to vajras.

Call it silly, I was just looking at Pine salad, and thinking Gladiator. Got this imagery where Maximus and company are surrounded by Roman guards, and Comodus comes out and he says to the crowd: Cake or Pine salad....

Anyway, my vote is for Ozma next, my only question is who gives him the pine salad... Ranka, Bobby, or Cathy?

Well, considering the title, it's probably Ranka.

Or Micheal hooks up with the rest of Pixie Sqn, Klan catches him in the act and beats him to death with a 'body massager'. ;)

Mike: swap Sheryl for Leon. You can kill the galaxy fairy!

Haha, I just thought that since so many fans love her, it'd create a lot of drama if the Macross staff killed her :unsure: But if that does not happen, long live the Queen!!! :lol:

Call it silly, I was just looking at Pine salad, and thinking Gladiator. Got this imagery where Maximus and company are surrounded by Roman guards, and Comodus comes out and he says to the crowd: Cake or Pine salad....

Anyway, my vote is for Ozma next, my only question is who gives him the pine salad... Ranka, Bobby, or Cathy?

Well, considering the title, it's probably Ranka.

BO-BBY! BO-BBY! BO-BBY!

No point for a poll on this since there are too many characters.

Who is going to die in this series? Who will survive?

Leon is going to die for being bad.

Grace will die if she is not dead already.

Ozma will die before he gets to the Pineapple Salad.

Luca is probably going to die and miss out on his steak.

Cathy Glass is dancing with the devil and it may cost her her life.

Brera is going to turn away from the dark side and sacrifice his own life to redeem himself and save Ranka.

AND (this one is going to get me hate mail)

I think that there is a strong chance that Klan is not going to survive this conflict. I can hear her confessing her feelings for Mikhail before she buys the farm.

Ok, I don't necessarily think that all of these characters will be killed. BUT, I think that there is a strong chance that this Macross series could have the highest bodycount of main characters.

Taksraven

If that all happens, then why not just skip the middleman and watch SDF: Macross?

Base on Klan's face in the preview, I expect one or both of her Pixie teammate buying the farm in ep14.

WE HAVE AN EVEN EARLIER WINNER!!!!!!

Taksraven

(Any photoshop experts out there want to generate a pineapple salad gold medal for our winners, they deserve it)

All pilots who are downed in the line of duty should have a bowl of pineapple salad placed upon their graves, or dumped with them in the Frontier's soylent green vat.

LOL!!

I wonder if Raramia had a nice big zentran sized steak before the battle, she pretty much got Kakizakied in his episode.

But in anycase, I shall lay flowers and a set of stainles zentran steak knives at her grave.

Edited by d3v

i'm just curious. what was nanase/luca and the bridge bunnies (including cathy glass) eating before the battle. was it pizza? is that what passes for pineapple salad/steak these days? :p

All I know is Luca came very close to missing his thick and juicy steak in episode 14.Lucky for him Alto was able to pick up the tab for him.

Just for fun we shoul make a list of all foods seen in the Macross universe and their apparent effects on those that eat those foods.

Pineapple Salad = internaly bleeding/death

Giant Tuna Head = ???

Steak = Killed while on duty

Pizza = ???

Radioactive fish = Depression

Just for fun we shoul make a list of all foods seen in the Macross universe and their apparent effects on those that eat those foods.

Giant Tuna Head = ???

Pizza = ???

Radioactive fish = Depression

interesting. :) although i'll have to disagree with your last one. misa was depressed before she ate the radioactive fish. Once she ate it, she got well enough to travel, discover an ancient civilization and eventually get it on with hikaru.

so...

Radioactive fish = increased libido. :p

Giant Tuna Head = ???

Pizza = ???

Radioactive fish = Increased Libido

Agreed, fixed.