The mystery of Ranka and Sheryl's mothers

RedWolf

Given the mysteriousness of Ranka's and Sheryl's mothers do you expect a plot twist?

Somehow Ranka has those purple crystals in her body. Sheryl inherited those purple earrings from her mother that she did not meet.

All of Ranka's relatives were supposed to be killed. Sheryl doesn't have any relatives in galaxy.

The parallels and contrasts are getting my space soap opera Plot Twist senses tinggling.

Given the mysteriousness of Ranka's and Sheryl's mothers do you expect a plot twist?

Somehow Ranka has those purple crystals in her body. Sheryl inherited those purple earrings from her mother that she did not meet.

All of Ranka's relatives were supposed to be killed. Sheryl doesn't have any relatives in galaxy.

The parallels and contrasts are getting my space soap opera Plot Twist senses tinggling.

how about same mother but different fathers? :blink:

I'm still going with the Sheryl = imperfect Sara clone and Ranka is the true blood granddaughter of Mao.

Mmmh... Maybe Sheryl was created by Grace with some blood samples from Sara... Ranka's mom... Dr. Mao... or all 3!!!

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

I guess this is as good a time as any to let you guys know that I am on the Board of Directors of Hanna Barbara Inc.

Early on in the production stages of Macross: Frontier, our studio got wind of things and we approached Kawamorii with a proposition.

After some negotiation, he agreed, saying our idea was "going to revolutionize anime"

I am probably going to lose my job for revealing this, but I'm already 65 and have confirmed colone cancer - so I probably won't live to WATCH episode 19 of Macross Frontier, let alone discuss it with you...so...into the hands of Fate!

Shera and He-Man are Ranka and Sheryl's parents. A Fold Dislocation brought them into the Macross Universe where they concieved two baby girls before being chased down by Skeletor and subsequently assasinated.

There - cat is out of the bag.

Crazy as it sounds - it is the truth.

I may not live to see it...and if in fact episode 19 doesn't have this relevation - then it is probably due to a conspiracy - the REAL episode 19 where Shera and He-Man are revealed as the parents DOES EXIST.

Find it Macross Fans! And never give up until you do!

VFTF1

I guess this is as good a time as any to let you guys know that I am on the Board of Directors of Hanna Barbara Inc.

Early on in the production stages of Macross: Frontier, our studio got wind of things and we approached Kawamorii with a proposition.

After some negotiation, he agreed, saying our idea was "going to revolutionize anime"

I am probably going to lose my job for revealing this, but I'm already 65 and have confirmed colone cancer - so I probably won't live to WATCH episode 19 of Macross Frontier, let alone discuss it with you...so...into the hands of Fate!

Shera and He-Man are Ranka and Sheryl's parents. A Fold Dislocation brought them into the Macross Universe where they concieved two baby girls before being chased down by Skeletor and subsequently assasinated.

There - cat is out of the bag.

Crazy as it sounds - it is the truth.

I may not live to see it...and if in fact episode 19 doesn't have this relevation - then it is probably due to a conspiracy - the REAL episode 19 where Shera and He-Man are revealed as the parents DOES EXIST.

Find it Macross Fans! And never give up until you do!

VFTF1

Omg! That is quite a twist! Never woulda seen it coming! :o Thanks for sharing, man!

Oh, and don't give up hope! You can beat the cancer :(

Omg! That is quite a twist! Never woulda seen it coming! :o Thanks for sharing, man!

Oh, and don't give up hope! You can beat the cancer :(

wait.... aren't they twin brother and sister??? :blink::ph34r: no wonder ranka has a genetic defect with her hair, and in her tummy. it wasn't a zentraedi thing or a vajra thing after all!

Wait a minute, if Ranka and Sheryl's parents are He-Man and She-Ra, and Ranka is a FAST pack, does that mean Sheryl is also FAST pack as well? :wacko::blink:

Sheryl is Sheryl Nome, she stated it in the show many times ^_^.

Well, Sheryl could be a genetic clone of Mao/birdhuman, so her death could somehow trigger the Protoculture protocols and started galaxy wide destruction to prevent further confilct/war. Its been stated in the show that human race is about to make the same mistake as the PC.

No, she's armor parts. The big, bulky, Space War I kind.

That would seem to be more up Nanase's alley if you ask me. Actually based on chest size, Nanase would be the Protect Armor for the VF-11. :lol:

The mom of Ranka and Sheryl is Grace...

I shiver at just the possibility of you being right....

But then again... what a de-naturalized mother would Grace be (without mentioning a BEEETCH) if she wanted to kill her own daughters. :mellow:

Thou we've seen worse, I guess. After all, Touma (X) killed his sister, and then Kamui killed his lover... I mean, his best friend Touma. :p

Methinks that Grace is actually from the future, and is anti-Sheryl because she is the love child of Ranka and Alto, but eventually Sheryl wins over Alto, and Alto abandons Ranka and said love child Hikaru-style. Grace adapts cybernetic body (needed for time travel, ala-terminator style), goes back in time to keep Sheryl from getting Alto, and to prevent Ranka from turning into:

New Ranka

Result of Google image search if you type in fat Ranka on the image page of Google, and was too funny to pass up.

Edited by kalvasflam

I think it's pretty clear by now. Both girls families were part of the 117th fleet crew. When they got killed, Ozma rescued Ranka and Grace or one of the bad guys took Sheryl. Making her a pop star is a pretty good covering for her past don't you think? They can't touch Ozma because everyone in NUNS and SMS knows he was a pilot of the 117th fleet.

After seeing this, I'm not interested in living anymore. Thanks dude, you have a suicide on your consciousness now.

Well, look at it this way. You can rest assured that you will probably not see anything as horrid as that again ever.

Well, look at it this way. You can rest assured that you will probably not see anything as horrid as that again ever.

I hope so because I cannot kill myself two times. I am not Jesus you know.

Edited by Macross007

Methinks that Grace is actually from the future, and is anti-Sheryl because she is the love child of Ranka and Alto, but eventually Sheryl wins over Alto, and Alto abandons Ranka and said love child Hikaru-style. Grace adapts cybernetic body (needed for time travel, ala-terminator style), goes back in time to keep Sheryl from getting Alto, and to prevent Ranka from turning into:

New Ranka

Result of Google image search if you type in fat Ranka on the image page of Google, and was too funny to pass up.

OMG my eyes....it burns!!!!! Darn, you should posted NSFW and NSFYS (Not Safe For Your Soul) for that image :angry: :angry:

OMG my eyes....it burns!!!!! Darn, you should posted NSFW and NSFYS (Not Safe For Your Soul) for that image :angry: :angry:

Despite all the warnings, my curiousity got the best of me. but.... THANK GOD our office firewall blocked the thing! hehe. i'm safe for now.... at least until i go online from home.... :ph34r:

Back to topic, an interesting thing about Ranka's mom's name.

Indeed... I believe at the end she's the one who will stop the War, either by mutating into a Vajra Queen herself or by communicating with the remaining Vajra.

Btw... This was posted in the news thread...

The name of Ranka's mom is Ranshe.

So...

RANka

SHEryl

Could this mean that Sheryl is a clone of Ranka's Mom while Ranka is Ranshe's true daughter? :blink:

For now we have suspicions that both Ranka and Sheryl being of Nome blood.

Indeed Ranka and Sheryl being orphans with a affinity for their mothers or perhaps their mother.

We don't know why yet Ranka has the V-type virus or why was Sheryl isolated in Galaxy only having a momento of her mother.