Watch Aliens much Shoji?

ComicKaze

Speaking of Aliens, anyone else think that the rifle Alto was using looked similar to the M41A pulse rifle.

Need comparison pic before one can decide :mellow:

Chayenne dropship = Chayenne II destroid? :huh:

Speaking of Aliens, anyone else think that the rifle Alto was using looked similar to the M41A pulse rifle.

Need comparison pic before one can decide :mellow:

Chayenne dropship = Chayenne II destroid? :huh:

Did a bit of Googling and came up with these:

Ex-Gear Rifle:

jjsqyc.jpg

vzbzoj.jpg

M41A:

2rqds2s.jpg

fu1ehh.jpg

BIG PiC:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/Zer...e3f4a9e09_o.jpg

A whole bunch more of M41A PiCs: http://images.google.com.ph/images?ndsp=18...tart=0&sa=N

Of course it does. And I believe another influence maybe Starcraft... The Vajra mothership and the carriers may be different evolved forms of Hostile Vajra... Just like the Zerg...

Of course it does. And I believe another influence maybe Starcraft... The Vajra mothership and the carriers may be different evolved forms of Hostile Vajra... Just like the Zerg...

Does that mean then that Ranka

becomes the Queen B***h of the Universe

:ph34r:

?

Edited by d3v

Does that mean then that Ranka

becomes the Queen B***h of the Universe

:ph34r:

?

Maybe... All that fragility, simplicity and docility are just the prelude of something waaaaay bigger. Don't underestimate Ranka... ^_^

Check the analogy...

"Vajra are to Valkyries what Aliens are to Humans"... :wacko:

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Maybe... All that fragility, simplicity and docility are just the prelude of something waaaaay bigger. Don't underestimate Ranka... ^_^

Check the analogy...

"Vajra are to Valkyries what Aliens are to Humans"... :wacko:

wh-hat?? you mean gubaba can kick humanity's ass anytime? :blink:

If this was indeed an Aliens-saga anime hommage/remake/rip-off/whatever-u-wanna-call-it, I want a BIG FUGGING BODY COUNT!!!

Where's the dead people, DAMN IT?!?!?!?!?!? We've only had one tiny squishy death.... (not counting vajras) ¬¬U

Edited by Garou Kuroryuu

Hehehe... I was talking about the Acid-for-blood-tough-as-nails-inner-spring-tongue-jaw-deadly-Aliens...

i dunno.. the hybrid in alien resurrection looked pretty weak, specially when he was facing his mommy. gubaba might have given him a run for his money. :D

gubaba,

you'd like that, wouldn't you? hehe. now what did humanity do to you to deserve an ass kicking, huh? :p

i dunno.. the hybrid in alien resurrection looked pretty weak, specially when he was facing his mommy. gubaba might have given him a run for his money. :D

gubaba,

you'd like that, wouldn't you? hehe. now what did humanity do to you to deserve an ass kicking, huh? :p

I've said it before, I'll say it again: riding on a moody 14-year-old bassist's shoulder ain't the sweet ride some would make it out to be. Either I end up squished under her arm when we're in bed, or she decides it's "bath time," and I end up swallowing about a gallon of dirty Mylene bath water. And you don't even WANT to know how long it takes for her to drop a load...and my only Gyararashi-box in in the bathroom! But THEN, if I poop on the floor (which is HER FAULT for taking so damn long in the first place), she starts hitting me with a newspaper! And the "Galaxy Sport" is HEAVY, dammit!

*whew*

Sorry for going on so long, but hey, you asked.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: riding on a moody 14-year-old bassist's shoulder ain't the sweet ride some would make it out to be. Either I end up squished under her arm when we're in bed, or she decides it's "bath time," and I end up swallowing about a gallon of dirty Mylene bath water. And you don't even WANT to know how long it takes for her to drop a load...and my only Gyararashi-box in in the bathroom! But THEN, if I poop on the floor (which is HER FAULT for taking so damn long in the first place), she starts hitting me with a newspaper! And the "Galaxy Sport" is HEAVY, dammit!

*whew*

Sorry for going on so long, but hey, you asked.

damn. if gubaba ever decides to bitchslap the human race, let's lynch that moody bassist! :angry:

• 1 month later...

Homeless anonymous slum girl Sheryl kinda looks like Newt...

:blink:

I also believe that the instrumental themes from the soundtrack (specially the Vajra theme and the Frontier 2059 theme) have lots of influences from the Aliens soundtrack by James Horner...

post-7862-1218871796_thumb.jpg

post-7862-1218872989_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Okay I posted this in another thread a while back because for some reason I couldn't find this one so I'll toss it out here as well. So near the end of episode 18 when Cathy tells Skull flight to protect the ship and Michael has a line that goes something like 'easy for you to say, we might as well be naked out here' (not word for word, please no rants) I got that line from Aliens 'What the h*ll are we supposed to use man? Harsh language?' by Frost in my head as soon as he said it.

Okay I posted this in another thread a while back because for some reason I couldn't find this one so I'll toss it out here as well. So near the end of episode 18 when Cathy tells Skull flight to protect the ship and Michael has a line that goes something like 'easy for you to say, we might as well be naked out here' (not word for word, please no rants) I got that line from Aliens 'What the h*ll are we supposed to use man? Harsh language?' by Frost in my head as soon as he said it.

I get more the feeling of what Hikaru says to Misa about being all comfy in the control tower, instead of out in the field where the real deal was being done.