Max's TV 1/48 VF-1A on the way?

UN Spacy

I ran the text in the boxes through Babel Fish

Box 1 (both pictured)

First feature is proud of preeminent proportion and the deformation gimmick, from the corporation and 1/48 Valkyrie series of the mark, first merchandising with new modelling actualized, the TV edition VF-1A MAX machine. And, real it exceeds common sense of hobby [uezaringu] processing was administered, theater edition VF-1S w/super & 2 machines of the strike part Ichijo shine machine. In the application post card which has been attached to this journal 2nd number, cutting off the application ticket which has been attached to this journal first issue, please paste, mail. We send the inclination being packed paper. As for detailed purchase method please view this journal 2nd number. We announce price with this journal 2nd number.

Box 2 (Max Pictured)

If you mention the MAX machine, VF-IJ of the blue which is used at TV series final stage is famous, but the fact that he embarks for the first time is this VF-1A. White this fuselage of the refreshing impression which makes the accent of the blue the base be effective, this time it becomes first merchandising. As for largest feature of this TV edition VF-1A, head. The main camera has become bare, theater edition VF-1A it has become the design which differs largely. In order to reproduce TV edition VF-1A completely, perfection we modelled the head anew. It has reappeared the main camera where the clear part of the green is vivid, theater edition VF-1The place where feature of the head cowling and TV edition VF-1A of the line which differs delicately is done sweetly without.

** below the Max pic

* The photograph is something which is in the midst of supervising. It differs from the actually commodity more or less. * For complete incoming order production, time being required to for the delivery, pardon it can receive, the fish you say to ask.

Box 3 (Hikaru)

2008 spring, it is limited is sold with the net and at the corporation and the mark make 1/48 Valkyrie VF-1S [uezaringu] specification which gain large popularity, movie 'super spatial-temporal fortress [makurosu] ~ love it has remembered or, the leading part machine and the Ichijo shine machine of the ~' appear. Force super & it adds also the strike part one one machine, in addition to the charm of [uezaringu] which is administered politely in the manual operation. Systemic full armament of force of the rust scene of the theater edition which remains still in impression has been reproduced to real.

** below the Hikaru pics

* The photograph is something which is in the midst of supervising. It differs from the actually commodity more or less. * As for [uezaringu] processing because of complete manual operation, the completion differs respectively. Please acknowledge beforehand. * This time limitation 250 it becomes the preparation. When desired one is large number, becoming pulling out selection, pardon it can receive, the fish you say to ask.

I know Babel leaves something to be desired when it comes to translating. But the words "limited" and "250" only appear under the Hikaru. It sounds like for the Max you just send in the ticket for it. So..how do we get our hands on one of these mags for the ticket?

Yup, thats what I heard too from a reliable source that you need to cut the coupon from Bk 1 and attach to the form from the Bk 2 and mail in with a JAP address and you can get the MAX TV 1/48, but will also enter the lucky draw for the VF-1S Hikaru which is limited only 250 pieces. The prices are not known yet only a after your form is send in then they will send back asking if you want to get the MAX. I have planned to send in 5 copies hoping to get my hands on the Hikaru and will have 5 chance to get the MAX. I'm only getting 1 so might have 4 to spare. Anyone interested in only the MAX TV version? let me know.

From Tokyo Hunter:

Macross Chronicle magazine mail order exclusives. VF-1S Hikaru weathering ver. will be limited to 250 pieces only. No limited quantity is announced for VF-1A Max TV edition, built-to-order item. A coupon for each Valk is included in Vol. 1. Order form for the exclusive Valks is in Vol. 2. More info including price and release date will be announced in Vol. 2.

Yup, thats what I heard too from a reliable source that you need to cut the coupon from Bk 1 and attach to the form from the Bk 2 and mail in with a JAP address and you can get the MAX TV 1/48, but will also enter the lucky draw for the VF-1S Hikaru which is limited only 250 pieces. The prices are not known yet only a after your form is send in then they will send back asking if you want to get the MAX. I have planned to send in 5 copies hoping to get my hands on the Hikaru and will have 5 chance to get the MAX. I'm only getting 1 so might have 4 to spare. Anyone interested in only the MAX TV version? let me know.

Well, I am only interested in the WS VF-1S Hikaru, so if you do get it and you want to sell it (which I doubt it), please let me know :)

Edited by vanpang

I want both if possible. But if all else fails, I can settle for just the MAX TV 1/48. Count me in!

great, i would like to take the Max TV VF-1A only.

Well, if someone can manage to get either or both of these for me I will be more than happy to make it worth your time. Nothing crazy now :wacko: But probably worth the time invested. :)

PM me if your interested.

I just want the Max, I don't care about the Hikaru. So if someone with a Japanese address feels like picking up a mag and sending the coupon in on my behalf. They can have my shot at getting the Hikaru. I'll pay for the mag, plus some extra for time and effort. Reasonable extra please...I'm not rich :p

Course I'd have more $$ if it wasn't for this Macross hobby.

i just want to get the Max's TV VF-1A. please add me in your list. B))

Hi guys,

I'm just trying to help out as much as I can for those whose wants the MAX TV version. And I've also set a limit to myself by just ordering 5 sets 1 for myself that is. But I have receive a few more request therefore I try to increase my order to the max I can take ( too much money involved) which is 10 - 1 for myself. So far it's all been reserved. So i guess I have to said sorry to those I've not PM. Like I said before I'll try my best but no promises. This coming wkend is the wonder fest summer, need to see what is Yamato offering, in case if they release the MAX for sale and it's cheaper to get online (I doubt so) then maybe I will advice you guys to get it there saving the hassel of shipping here too many times.

I thought that's what the G-man could do, but then again, I'm sure he'll just get the typical answer ... Yamato doesn't really care about the market outside of Japan. I would think the Japanese collectors aren't too happy about the exclusives either, but who knows? Can Save or any of you guys in Japan shed some light on this? It's still hard to believe that Yamato would make a TV style VF-1A head for just an exclusive. I hope there's a more feasible way to get the -1A Max. The VF-1S Hikaru looks cool, but just like the Weathered VF-1S Roy, not worth what people are going to eventually pay for it.

How do you get your hands on the Macross Chronicle magazines, can you order them from the US?

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=26302

Readily available from places that ship internationally, like HMV Japan.

Back on topic: I concur with the others that there should be more TV -1As coming. I doubt that Yamato would go to all the work to get the head sculpted and the tooling set up just for a limited run.

Back on topic: I concur with the others that there should be more TV -1As coming. I doubt that Yamato would go to all the work to get the head sculpted and the tooling set up just for a limited run.

They could do Kakizaki, Cannon Fodder, Angel Birds

I say do a full valk for Kakizaki but just sell the heads for the Cannon Fodder and Angel Birds, then we can just swap out the DYRL style heads.

Shoot, they might even move some old stock of Cannon Fodders for those who want DYRL & TV style.

While I welcome that possibility I cringe at the hoops that need to be jumped through to obtain them :wacko:

can someone please translate the order information from Chronicle #2?

post-515-1218489930_thumb.jpg

If there's anyone in Japan willing to help, I have Issue 1 and 2 on the way to me and will be able to provide the coupon and Order Form.

Of course there would be gratuity for the trouble incurred.

Thanks in advance.

check from this picture, the selling date is the Feb 2009?! oh my god!!! :wacko: