Max's TV 1/48 VF-1A on the way?

UN Spacy

Dammit yamato finally made a 1/48 limited edition valk that I want, and here I thought I was going to get away clean! The new head sculpt is quite fancy, is it possible they made it really for the 1/60 VF-1 line (like scaling down the mold)? If anyone is going to help make these available I'm in if the price isnt too bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone translate?

2695038104_e1e627fdfa_b.jpg

2694222451_0bbd97103a_b.jpg

1. Is the coupon for the Magazine 01 issue just for Hikaru 1S or for both?

2. If it's for Hikky only, Magazine 02 is for Max?

3. The official numbers is 250 pcs only?

4. Coupon = "Sure get a valk" or "first come first served" or "lucky draw?"

5. Requirement to be a Japanese resident/address?

6. When is it available?

Edited by izzyfcuk

hey wasn't the fast pacs on the vf-1s flown by hikaru on dyrl had colors closer to dark gray to black...and not bluish?

man, i remember seeing something back when i was 8 or 9...it was the 1/55 vf-1s...i was sold after seeing the artwork on the bandai box.

man it sucks...i was planning to complete my 1/48 scales too. i couldn't get a VF-1S Roy weathered valkyrie...now these two. i think i've already given up. i'll probably sell my 1/48s soon...hard to keep up the collection especially with limited ones availabe only in Japan.

i'll probably keep the VF-1S Hikaru with the stealth fast pack...just because it reminds me of the artwork on the 1984 Bandai box; closest setup i can make compared to the original 1/55.

SAVE, if you are gonna make miracles...include me too for both 1/48 VF-1S Hikaru and TV Max...long shot, but i thought i'd ask anyway.

Screw Yamato, I want to support your products but you are making it hard for your loyal customers. Bye Bye Yamato products.

Edited by Mowe

I hope that's true about Max not being limited. That's the only one of the 2 I'm interested in.

A reminder to please count me in if anyone can accomodate. Hopefully the window of opportunity isn't small and doesn't come when I'm not near my work or home comp <_<

Just got my Macross Chronicle booklet, and folder. Still getting all the details for the limited valks and it`s really going to piss you guys off.

Both are limited to 250 units each.

You need to buy the first issue for the points, then buy the next issue for the application card or something like that. (Still getting the full details so not 100 percent clear).

Even if you get all required items for the limited Valks, you will be put in a lottery for the opportunity to purchase.

Full details once I can get a better translation.

Edited by Save

Just got my Macross Chronicle booklet, and folder. Still getting all the details for the limited valks and it`s really going to piss you guys off.

You need to buy the first issue for the points, then buy the next issue for the application card or something like that. (Still getting the full details so not 100 percent clear).

Even if you get all required items for the limited Valks, you will be put in a lottery for the opportunity to purchase.

* jaw drops on the floor * goodbya Max Vf-1A, goodbye Hikaru VF-1S :unsure:

oh no…… we don't have any chance to get the MAX's VF-1A, damn the limited products!!!