Venus Wars monocycle comes to life

danth

• 13 years later...

I saw the preorder, but I’m a bit on the fence. With the votoms kits they do an initial release, then an upgraded on a few months later that has a pilot figure and parts for downform. I’m curious if there will be a later release with a riding figure included with this one

I hope that more of the mono bikes come out. It would be nice if they realized there was a demand for some of the vehicles and oddball mecha from those older films and ova’s from the 80’s and early 90’s. Who knows, maybe stuff like riding bean or maddox are in the near future.

3 hours ago, Big s said:

Does this mean there will be a figure coming out later or a different edition that includes the figure?

It means "Please wait for us to make a decision about this product, because we haven't decided whether to include the figure."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
17 minutes ago, brooklynmacross said:

Sci Fi channel? back in 1994? I remember Project A-KO's amazing intro theme X-plosion?

Venus Wars & Cyber City 808 was 1992, back in the day with no Subs or Dubs yet. LOL 

I think I first saw Project A-ko in 1991 or 92 on VHS via US Manga Corps release. The days of video store rentals. B))

17 minutes ago, Big s said:

I really think they would have attracted more customers with an added figure. Maybe it will be like the annoying way they do the votoms kits and release it in half a year with the figure included

Well if they should do a reissue down the road with a figure I'll grab a few more. Only took 30 some years for an actual model kit, I guess I can wait a bit more... pending WAVE makes that decision. 

25 minutes ago, Big s said:

Wave does like to do reissues with extra parts. The Votoms kits all have had second releases and the starship troopers have had a couple. One command type and another that had chemical warfare equipment 

That's good to know, fingers crossed they do a reissue with a figure (maybe a bonus). 

I saw this kit on Mandarake earlier today, while it's long sold out I'd love to see WAVE do this next. 

DjEwCj5U4AAMgeu.jpg

20-resin-venus-wars-monobike-killer_1_703e60570975f1ae99187e39d094e1f4.jpg