Macross Frontier Poll: Was that the SDF-1 Macross?

Macross or not...  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Was that the wreckage of the SDF-1 Macross?

• Yes, of course it was...
    • No way José...

I just voted for both, mainly because I saw two check boxes and thought to myself, "there's no way that this can work; I'm sure it'll only restrict me to one."

I was mildly surprised to find out that it actually did let me vote for both.

In any case, what I really would have voted for was "Yes".

It could be an ASS-2 (wouldn't surprise me if the Supervision Army had more than one and the ASS-1 that crashed on Earth was one of many), but that wouldn't explain the ARMD carriers attached to it (although since the arms appear somewhat buried, perhaps those aren't ARMDs at all).

Either way, I suppose we'll find out in Ep 13 just what exactly is going on.

Damn... Hehehe... Is there a way of correcting it? ^_^

If the WTF-1 is from an alternate reality, then voting for both could be true. After all, if that were the case, then it would be the SDF-1, yet not the SDF-1, all at the same time! :ph34r:

If the WTF-1 is from an alternate reality, then voting for both could be true. After all, if that were the case, then it would be the SDF-1, yet not the SDF-1, all at the same time! :ph34r:

Oops... Just disabled the multiple answer option... ^_^

Damn... Hehehe... Is there a way of correcting it? ^_^

I don't know... Usually polls can't be edited after they're being posted.

But seeing your last post, I think the polls has limited editing, such as determining the multiple-choice options...

sdf2501: Nay, I really don't like the idea that WTF-1 is from another dimension/timeline. It feels so clique...

Edited by Sulendil Ang

I already said that I edited it... :rolleyes:

And nope, they can be edited if you are the one who posted them, hehe... ^_^

I see, thanks for that valuable information, Kronnang ^_^

Now thinking about it, I should select both in the beginning. Stupid me. :p

Edited by Sulendil Ang

Hey where is my maybe slot! Let me break out of the box!

No, the other option should be "Why the hell are we getting so worked up about this, we find out in a few days anyway".

If we had used this mentality earlier we would have had a poll "Do you think the characters name is Lanka or Ranka?"

Just for the record, of course it is the original Macross, why build ANOTHER one that would be a hodge-podge of technology like the original.

Taksraven

If we had used this mentality earlier we would have had a poll "Do you think the characters name is Lanka or Ranka?"

Nah, that would have been a moot vote since it's clearly spelled "Ranka" in the first set of ending credits.

A better poll would have been "Considering all the cliches and homages Frontier has been throwing in, do you think we'll see some hardcore yaoi action thrown in (yes/no)".

Honestly, they're kind of hinting at girl-love with Nanase and Ranka (at least on the side of Nanase), and with Bobby being who he is and Alto being a cross-dresser, there's got to be some boy-love coming down the horizon to make everything come full-circle. The question is, who will it be between? ^_^

You know, I think somebody would notice that the SDF-1 was missing on Earth... I mean, it's only about 800 meters tall... And it's in a center of a city.

Perhaps Isamu took it out for a joyride?

Wait a minute? Why wouldn't it be? What else what it be?

(I haven't watched MF, but uh, it looks like it!)

You know, I think somebody would notice that the SDF-1 was missing on Earth... I mean, it's only about 800 meters tall... And it's in a center of a city.

Maybe the people are closer to us and that thing is really far away?