batman dark knight hot toys

I'm going to burn in hell. I've just preordered the two vehicles and the new movie Batman, which means no other toys for me for what's left of the year. It's okay tho': even with all the Valks coming up, I haven't been this excited about a toy in years.

I'm not a huge Batman fan, mind you, but I'm in love the Tumbler and I'm all about bikes, so throw in a Batpod too. What's another 300 bucks when you've already spent 800 dollars?

Gotta go back to work. I have to draw a lot pages if I want to have the money for november (where's the hysterical emoticon?).

I'm going to burn in hell. I've just preordered the two vehicles and the new movie Batman, which means no other toys for me for what's left of the year. It's okay tho': even with all the Valks coming up, I haven't been this excited about a toy in years.

I'm not a huge Batman fan, mind you, but I'm in love the Tumbler and I'm all about bikes, so throw in a Batpod too. What's another 300 bucks when you've already spent 800 dollars?

Gotta go back to work. I have to draw a lot pages if I want to have the money for november (where's the hysterical emoticon?).

Maybe you want to check ebay, with most Tumblers under $500 shipped instead of $800 from BBTS. $800 is enough to get you a Tumbler AND a Batpod shipped!

Edited by mpchi

This is the only hot toys figure ive seen that makes me really want to get it but alas I neither have the space or the funds to buy that thing atm. Man the tumbler must be massive in person.

Think of the Tyco RC version. That one is also 1/6 and there's pictures everywhere. Total crap IMHO. Poorly sculpted, bad reception (you have to run after the car, otherwise it will stop ten feet away from you) and the front wheels don't move whatsoever, it has a small steering mechanism at the bottom of the toy, so it barely moves over grass or dirt.

By the way, I just got this eMail from Joel at BBTS:

"Hi - We've been able to secure a lower priced distributor who can also offer cheaper shipping on this item. We've dropped the price from the original $730, then to $650, and now to $589.99. The $589.99 price will be our final price, thanks so much for preordering with us!

Thanks

Joel

www.bigbadtoystore.com"

Problem with most eBay sellers currently accepting preorders for these items is that you have to pay up front, and I need time to save some money for this. I guess I'll keep my preorder for now.

• 2 weeks later...