More Yamato destroids on the way

Shaggydog

The bastards...

Now I'm that much closer to starting a 1/60 scale collection. I swear, if they release some Regults or a TV Q-Rau, I'm gonna need a second job just to pay for them all.

With valks, destroids, and enemies all in the same scale, it would be impossible to resist the urge to buy...

Macross Zero Destroid is called the Cheyenne.

I'm surprised they are showing the Defender already, as my understanding was the other Destroids would not get the go ahead for production unless the Tomahawk sold well. I guess Yamato have a lot of preorders already.

You guys will all love the Tomahawk. I got to handle it a while back and it is extremely impressive. Good articulation and great detail.

Graham

I'm surprised they are showing the Defender already, as my understanding was the other Destroids would not get the go ahead for production unless the Tomahawk sold well. I guess Yamato have a lot of preorders already.

But I'm sure I remember seeing it a short while back. Didn't they show CAD pics or something at some toyshow, or..? I know this is not the first I've heard of the Defender!

Cool thanks G-Man. I'm deffinently getting the tomohawk.

Surely the macross Zero destroids would sell better being more articulated/busy wise?

Lets hope they do the Cheyenne.

Looking forward to a Cheyenne as well (partly because I'm interested in trying to mod one into a Cheyenne II from Frontier).

This is great news.

Looks like I joined this place at just the right time, as I'm quite fond of the 'ol spartans.

:)

Sadly, I've yet to get my hands on my first yamato toy though... keep getting outbid by random crazies on eBay.

Sweet! I think I may have to switch to the new 1/60 valks as well. =)

I pray to god that the 1/60 Monster (the original, not that transforming video game thing!) will be coming available.

More likely they will do the Konig Monster as it is in the video game and in M 25, but maybe they'll do both.

Graham, can you pull your weight around to Yamato and give them a suggestion or an incentive to have them make more 1/60 diorama figs ( I'm hoping service vehicles into the mix) along with the destroid line?

Yes yes please do! :D i want a complete pit crew for the hot rods.

But more importantly, tell them we want Minmay (red dress from first episode) and Misa figs.

Minmay with VT-1 flightsuit is a must.

Macross Zero Destroid is called the Cheyenne.

You guys will all love the Tomahawk. I got to handle it a while back and it is extremely impressive. Good articulation and great detail.

Graham

definitely looking forward to the Cheyenne as well due to its design being used for both Mac0 and Mac F.

but not too sure on getting the Tomahawk because the price pt seems to have been set rather high by the retailers. what features are we exactly talking about that justifies the price?

Woohoo! Great that we're getting a Rifleman to go with the Warhammer!

er oops.... wrong universe :p

Heh - Well, you can use the Variable Monster for your Behemoth! ;)

Wonder if they will bring back the 1/60 Monster destroid. It would be nice but it is fraking huge based on the prototype we saw a couple of years ago. I mean it could be your lawn ornament and I am even afraid how much it will be.

I'm not sold on the upcoming revisions of the 1/60 VF-1's (unless things like the Elintseeker come out), but Destroids have received almost no love at all. I'm quite interested in this, since it would be the first Destroid merchandise I'd ever own ^_^