YF-19 VS YF-21 FIGHTER DESIGN => YOUR CHOICE

Ghostkiller

your preference  

166 members have voted

1. 1. THE BEST FIGHTER

• YF-19
    • YF-21

Based on pure looks alone, I'm going to have to go with the 19 because of the unique look to it with the forward swept wings. It was the hero valkyrie in Macross Plus, and it looks awesome. While I do love the YF-21 design, it's not as visually striking as the YF-19. They're both fantastic looking fighters though. :)

Arggghh!

Your making me want to buy them both.

I don't have either sadly, but based on images alone I'd got with the YF 21 it just looks a little sleeker to me in fighter mode.

I must admit the YF 21 is may favourte in the anime to. The Sinister Chraracters always have the meaner looking machines, like the SV 41, and even the new one in Frontier.

Arggghh!

Your making me want to buy them both.

I don't have either sadly, but based on images alone I'd got with the YF 21 it just looks a little sleeker to me in fighter mode.

I must admit the YF 21 is may favourte in the anime to. The Sinister Chraracters always have the meaner looking machines, like the SV 41, and even the new one in Frontier.

Yea the YF-21 Yamato fighter mode makes the YF-19 Yamato fighter look like...(Hacci from bleach?).. lol

Aesthetically the 21 plus Guld Bowman has more guts than Isamu. Toy qualitywise I'm unsure but the 19 does have a better looking battroid mode. Being a Black Widow II fan though I prefer the 21 fighter over the 19's fighter.

myk: No, they look like toys to me. :p

YF-19 and YF-21 are always a tough choice to me, and most of the time I hope I rather not choose. Well YF-19 looks great for a conventional variable fighter (especially the Battroid Mode), there's something that are quite exotic in YF-21's design that makes it looks very cool.

At the end of day, through, I choose YF-21. I think the picture of YF-21 in the op looks nice. :)

Easy choice for me - the YF-21

I like the folding wings in fighter mode. I also don't really like the YF-19 all that much - it is one of my least favourite designs. I've never liked the look of inverted wings (on any jet), it just seems wrong to me.

In having both, I've been torn between which one I like better. Since I've seen this thread, I've pondered this carefully, and I think that the 19 overall, is a more solid toy. They're about 50/50 for me, but because the 21 is so complicated to transform, I'm going with the 19. Ugh, can't the poll just have a both button?

I´m looking forward the YF-19, I´m in love with the fighter version, and is a great battroid in shape. I´ll buy it very soon.

The 21 is a impressive fighter, but the battroid reminds me a robot monk (blue cloak), inexpressive head, and an impossible gerwalk mode (for me), due to the relative weight of a ship this size.. :rolleyes: