If Yamato made a 1/60 VF-4 would you buy it?

UN Spacy

390 members have voted

1. 1. If Yamato made a 1/60 VF-4 would you buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Wow! 101 voted YES so far. Come on Yamato! You'll get over $15k from MW alone (not counting those who might get more than just one)! :lol:

(that amount probably means nothing to Yamato, but still!)

Also... Say there's a snow ball's chance in hell that Yamato does go off and produce a VF-4. Under what license would the valk be? Those VFX games? DYRL/FlashBack2012?

Edited by OmegaD3k

• 1 month later...
Wow! 101 voted YES so far. Come on Yamato! You'll get over $15k from MW alone (not counting those who might get more than just one)! :lol:

(that amount probably means nothing to Yamato, but still!)

Also... Say there's a snow ball's chance in hell that Yamato does go off and produce a VF-4. Under what license would the valk be? Those VFX games? DYRL/FlashBack2012?

Good question.

Has anything been done with the Flashback 2012 license?

Damn, well I guess I'm just going to have to build one of my VF-4 1/72 models then. I just hope it 1 looks good when I'm done and 2 transforms right. Not the best model builder and that 1/72 has some small parts.

Sorry, probably won't happen, not in 1/60 anyway.

Never say never, but the chance is not very high.

Expect to see it in the 1/200 scale Macross Variable Fighter Collection series though.

Graham

Excuse me while I go cry?

Why not? :(

Maybe a 1/100 line will be started up to compete with Bandai's 1/100 VF-25s?*

*Disclaimer: This is just a shot in the dark. Please don't suddenly latch onto it and get people confused into thinking this will happen. :lol:

I am sorry if I missed the obvious but is it possible that Yamato make a 1/60 scale transforming VF-4?

Expect to see it in the 1/200 scale Macross Variable Fighter Collection series though.

Graham

^_^

Graham

I refuse to accept that :( I substitute reality with my own :( Or if not Yamato, then I hope Bandai does it once their new Macross DX lines succeeds

"Sorry, Probably has to happen and in 1/60 anyway.

never say never because the chances are very high.

Expect to see it in the 1/200 scale Macross Variable fighter collection series as well.

(Not)Graham."

Yes! I can use my imagination too! Lets visualise this. Lets see it happen. Lets make demands and whine and moan enough. I wined alot about a VF-1D and it looks like it is going to happen. I whined about regults and now there is revoltech and (maybe eventual) toynami regults. I say we keep positive about this. It is really one of Kawamori's greatest designs and it should be made proper as a perfect transformation 1/60 figure and I think yamato would do a great job at it.

</wishful_thinking>

• 2 weeks later...
That may be a good sign as he would probably come and set us straight if there were no plans...right? ;)

Graham

Damn, me and my big mouth. Ah well ...what about the VF-9? lol

Edited by Raptor One

• 4 months later...