If Yamato made a 1/60 VF-4 would you buy it?

UN Spacy

390 members have voted

1. 1. If Yamato made a 1/60 VF-4 would you buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

After the VF-11B Yamato's options for new VF molds are kind of running thin.

Yes. I expect them to focus mostly on the new VF-1's but that doens't mean there's room for more.

Let's say it retailed for the same price as the upcoming VF-1's and also included Fast Packs.

Sorry if this has been done before but I really think this could be another best seller.

post-31-1214175673_thumb.jpg

post-31-1214175724_thumb.jpg

After the VF-11B Yamato's options for new VF molds are kind of running thin.

Yes. I expect them to focus mostly on the new VF-1's but that doens't mean there's room for more.

Let's say it retailed for the same price as the upcoming VF-1's and also included Fast Packs.

Sorry if this has been done before but I really think this could be another best seller.

I would purchase it if it came with FP's.

:ph34r:

I voted no just for the hell of it. :D

Get a rope boys <_<

I don't know if I will be getting a VF-11b or not, However I would get a divorce for a VF-4, which if I buy any more might just happen.

Incase you didn't get my answer, That was a YES! I would rather it be a 1/48, but I would take a 1/60.

Is fat meat greasy???

:blink:

OO

Yes and it is delicious! I just love skirt steak barbecued.

But yeah, a VF-4!??? That is probably the valk that I would want most. If yamato were to only make one more valk ever then I would choose a 1/60 PT VF-4!

maybe for me. While I adore the fighter mode, battroid and gerwalk do nothing for me. I'd have to be mighty impressed with the sculpt or engineering.

To be fair the VF-4's Battroid and Gerwalk modes never had time to shine.

Outside of a few video games it's been pretty neglected.

Does anyone know if Kawamori hates the damn thing?

Does anyone know if Kawamori hates the damn thing?

IIRC the battroid and gerwalk modes were an afterthought. He only designed the fightermode and had to somehow make it transformable when one of the Macross games was made.

...and I voted Hell Yes!

I voted maybe, just because I have of late slid away from Toys and more to models (mostly because of room) but provided it was a good sculpt and didnt fall over (like the old vf1 1/60s) and have shoulder probs etc, then I'd get one just because it is an iconic design. Fast packs must be included though.

Edited by big F

If Yamato were to make a VF-4, I would be getting more than a couple, for sure.

The fighter mode is my favorite of all the valks.

Let's see.. Yamato has exhausted the 1/60 Mac+ (with the upcoming VF11), and 1/60 MacZero lines (doubt they'll be making a VF0D anytime soon), leaving only the VF-1 line (which I'm more than sick and tired of...).

We know they're doing the VF9 Cutlass in 1/200 scale, so why not bring all the other valks in the 1/60 scale?

Is Yamato limited on creating transforming valks based on OAVs, only (Plus, Zero, Original)?

Edited by OmegaD3k