Yamato 1/60 VF-11b under development

I'm fine with it being gray. Should match the anime (at least closely) off the start and then offer more paint schemes later if it is popular.

Give him time to polish the rough edges with Yamato first. We still don't know why they stopped talking to Graham in the first place.

Graham already answered that in the 1/60 VF-1A/D/J/S v2.0 thread:

They just said they've been busy.

Oh, and there is a huge amount of V2 1/60 VF-1 variations coming down the pipeline, including quite a few that were never made as 1/48.

Graham

Edited by chowyunskinny

I'm surprised no one saw or spoke about this picture yet but this is a promotion pic apparently for the vf-11b on imageanime... it looks like an offical pic from yamato...

heres the link

http://www.imageanime.com/maplvfwsupap.html

Sorry graham if I'm jumping the gun here on new information but this pic was posted on a vendors website no offense...

I'm surprised no one saw or spoke about this picture yet but this is a promotion pic apparently for the vf-11b on imageanime... it looks like an offical pic from yamato...

heres the link

Sorry graham if I'm jumping the gun here on new information but this pic was posted on a vendors website no offense...

same promo shots from 20 pages ago, now in advertisement form.

heres the link

No one spoke about it because it is old. HOLY CRAP $258?! for that thing? You can get the YF-21 WITH EMS SHIPPING from HLJ for much less!

No one spoke about it because it is old. HOLY CRAP $258?! for that thing? You can get the YF-21 WITH EMS SHIPPING from HLJ for much less!

Yeah I hear ya... the store sometimes has good deals but most of the time its a rip off...

Yeah, and to think their regular price is $296!!!! :blink:

that price is inflated. but then again most US sellers charge more because of importing, blah, blah, and blah. overdrive has it for $188 and shipping will probably be $20-30. i'm sure stores like bbts will sell it for around the same price as imageanime.

BBTS is a bit higher than most...but with this item, I doubt they will rape us. Good call on that one mate.

image anime is consistantly higher than BBTS... though I do order from IA a lot since I usually get my stuff next day or 2 days tops for regular shipping costs instead of a week from BBTS. It's nice for those "OMG! NEED IT NOW!" items =)

After the VF-11B, would we see a VF-11C next or a raven scheme ver?

Sidetrack abit, would love for yamato to do a YF-19 in Super Nova Scheme or Excalibur ver but dunnoe whether has that idea died off as it would be a waste for Yamato to not fully utlize the molds for it

Why are you people talking about BBTS in this thread. Did you not get the memo about BBTS not selling Yamato Macross toys any more due to the Toynami/Bandai deal?

BBTS is a bit higher than most...but with this item, I doubt they will rape us.

Rest assured, you won't be raped... because they can't even sell it to you.

Edited by jenius

After the VF-11B, would we see a VF-11C next or a raven scheme ver?

Sidetrack abit, would love for yamato to do a YF-19 in Super Nova Scheme or Excalibur ver but dunnoe whether has that idea died off as it would be a waste for Yamato to not fully utlize the molds for it

VF-X2 Colour scheme is almost a certainly, if the GNU-DOU is any indication. It might be an exclusive though which would suck. I'm also curious as to why there are so few different variants of the YF-19 released-- but I suspect the VF-X2 VF-19A colour scheme may be in the works (again, if the GNU-DOU line is any indication). I would also LOVE a VF-22 release based off VF-X2, since Yamato seems to have retained the rights for the game.

VF-X2 Colour scheme is almost a certainly, if the GNU-DOU is any indication. It might be an exclusive though which would suck. I'm also curious as to why there are so few different variants of the YF-19 released-- but I suspect the VF-X2 VF-19A colour scheme may be in the works (again, if the GNU-DOU line is any indication). I would also LOVE a VF-22 release based off VF-X2, since Yamato seems to have retained the rights for the game.

With the Destroid line going on (there are only two Destroids out with SIX color variants announced so far, and more Destroids and variants coming up), and the VF-1 2.0 line, Yamato must have it's hands full at the moment. Once the dust settles down a bit I'm sure Yamato will get back to the Mac+ molds.

Yea it seems like Yamato is really kicking it old school with the slew of VF-1 and Destroid releases. It's probably to capitalize on the nostalgia of all those who watched Macross Frontier and the upcoming movie :). Oh well, anything that gets Yamato to make more valks is a good thing!

What I'd really like to get is the VF-22 M&M set from M7. That would be bad @$$!! ^_^

Now your talking!!! Although Bandai holds the licensing to Macross 7, So it would be Bandai making them, Not yamato.....

However, we should stay on topic with the VF-11B. But good choice!!