Macross Ace Frontier for the PSP.

Ahh sh^t, sorry wrong thread. Apologies to everyone! I'm now official embarrised. I will use the posts as screen shot posts,

showing off the PSP 3000 ability, really, it's sh^t hot!! :D I couldn't be happier with the resolution, the scan lines aren't that bad. Adds flavour!

So you went with the PSP3000 after all? See I told you the scanlines wernt that bad. ^_^

Yes you did mate! I did check it out beforehand though to see just how evil the scan lines were, bah nothing to worry me. :)

Thanks mate!

No problem. ^_^ Glad to help you out anyway I could!

Edited by SkullLeaderVF-X

I finally picked up Ace Frontier and am currently getting my butt kicked playing the second 2009 mission. I beat the Glaug only to be killed by normal Zentraedi foot soldiers. Only after did I realize that I probably should have used a Valkyrie instead of a Spartan.! :D

Edited by Beltane70

• 2 weeks later...

Same as any other fligiht game where you've got missiles on your ass. Boost & bank. That's actually a feature I wish would have carried over from VFX-2, it gave you the option of switching to Battroid & using the gunpod to take out oncoming missiles. Can't remember if it was in the PS2 game.

Same as any other fligiht game where you've got missiles on your ass. Boost & bank. That's actually a feature I wish would have carried over from VFX-2, it gave you the option of switching to Battroid & using the gunpod to take out oncoming missiles. Can't remember if it was in the PS2 game.

It was in Robotech: Battlecry!

How do i get an S on Sad Sniper, or most of the Macross Frontier missions for that matter?

To get S (or SS) in Sad sniper,

1) destroy VF-27

2) don't let Alto die

3) maintain 2/3 of hit point to get SS.

For other Macross F missions, never use missiles and grapple all of the enemy mecha. It will get you SS for most of them.